who do you predict will win Diane Fiensteins fixed election?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
so...we have...Diane Fienstein, who all the unions have been commanded to vote for...or 26 other nobodies who have no commercials on TV

so...we have...Diane Fienstein, who all the unions have been commanded to vote for...or 26 other nobodies who have no commercials on TV

Now, the question is, would you like real democracy in the USA?

And by 'fixed' you mean of course- more Californians voting for her than anyone else.

This will come as a surprise to you- but incumbent Senators tend to get re-elected.

Awww, America is a Republic...

Now just because California slanted the popular vote in favor of Hillary does not mean she should have been President...

I know the system is racist and outdated even though Obama won twice under this system...

I guess you prefer the Kalifornian system where they give you so-call choices but in the end you will vote for the candidate the one party system tell you to vote for...

True Democracy for idiots...

Now just because California slanted the popular vote in favor of Hillary does not mean she should have been President...

I know the system is racist and outdated even though Obama won twice under this system...

I guess you prefer the Kalifornian system where they give you so-call choices but in the end you will vote for the candidate the one party system tell you to vote for...

I prefer the system where it is one vote for one voter.

And the one with the most votes gets elected Senator.

I guess you prefer the system where only Republicans are allowed to be elected.

Which is Proportional Representation.

PR leads to more political parties.
More people getting represented in parliament.
Better representation.

Whereas the current system leads to the Republicans getting half the presidents, when the last time a Republican candidate for president who wasn't president got elected as president was the 1980s. Go figure.

Awww, so you believe Republicans cheat and can not win when it is a one on one vote for the Senate, or are you still crying over the fact Jill Stein cost Hillary the Oval Office and if so you and your political party knew the rules and should have done a better job to win!

So let cut the nonsense the system for President is set in a way you have to win States and not just the popular vote, so remember that in 2020!

As for Senators, well can you show me where Republicans cheated?

They run under the same system as Democrats or will you claim voter suppression is the reason why Republicans win?

Awww, so you believe Republicans cheat and can not win when it is a one on one vote for the Senate,

Awww- you making up what I believe little snowflake?

I believe that Republicans and Democrats 'cheat' equally.

I also know the facts- and the facts are that incumbent Senators when almost every election because of how our election system works.

The funny thing about Diane Feinstein and this election is that the far left think she is a conservative while the far right consider her best buddies with Lenin. She has been a good Senator for California and represents a time when either a Democrat or a Republican could be moderate and know how to work with both parties to get things done.

Voters almost always support the incumbent, especially one who holds powerful committee positions like Dianne Feinstein does.

To imply the race is "fixed" is transparent trolling. It also doesn't help your argument when you misspell both her first and last names.

I can't wait to see her fly the Confederate Battle Flag over the State House in celebratory triumph.

Forum List

Back