An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.

it's good of the op to admit republicans are much better liars than democrats.

Now where are you getting this delusion from? It's a fact. You liberals are AT LEAST extremely annoying and full of douchebaggery.

yeah, whatever, toots

*Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter*

in other words, they're better liars

it helps that their constituency is pretty stupid, too

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
You are aware that HIllary won the popular vote right?

Still wondering about that "telling you not to love America so much" part. Care to elaborate?

By how many illegals voters?

Illegals can't vote.

To claim one party is more popular than the other at this point seems just silly.

They live in a bubble of their own narcissism, out of touch as can be with the vast majority of America. Any wonder why the entirety of the MSM and the self proclaimed "enlightened" blue state sophisticates didn't believe Trump was electable... even after it was so! Their smugness has turned into the ugliness that we now see every day in the media.

To cheer us all up... here's Ben Rhodes moments after the results confirmed the impossible... lol

I sure wouldn't put it past them after what they did to poor ole Bernie Sanders!

Illegals can't vote.

To claim one party is more popular than the other at this point seems just silly.

The point of the article is that democrats don't understand the average American voter issues. You guys are just way out in left field.

They live in a bubble of their own narcissism, out of touch as can be with the vast majority of America. Any wonder why the entirety of the MSM and the self proclaimed "enlightened" blue state sophisticates didn't believe Trump was electable... even after it was so! Their smugness has turned into the ugliness that we now see every day in the media.

To cheer us all up... here's Ben Rhodes moments after the results confirmed the impossible... lol

Awesome. I've never seen that video before. :lol:

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much.

Conservatives don't like leftists very much, that's the truth. But you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Your spin is anecdotal, nothing more.

And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

What do you expect it to be? I can't read minds, and your little anecdotal buzzword bingo is of no help. We stereotype way too much in this country these days, but stereotypes do usually have a grain of truth to them. Both political parties are guilty of ignorance and racism, but homophobia is a trait mostly seen coming from the right. People trashing Hollywood/Silicon Valley? Mostly comes from the politically right wing. Muslim-haters are very likely going to be conservatives.

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down.

Oh, bullshit. They have an agenda just like the Democrats.

The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Language like 'coastal elites' outs you as a partisan. I'm sick of partisan hacks. You offer nothing new to the conversation.

That remains to be seen. I don't give a shit what people think of me, much less what either corrupt political party thinks of me, and vice versa. It's called self reliance. None of us has any certainty about how this shit show of an administration is going to pan out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

So, perhaps don't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

I sure wouldn't put it past them after what they did to poor ole Bernie Sanders!
BernBern is an idiot. I am thankful he showed everyone..dems and repubs alike...just how much of a pussy he is.

Zero.

Any proof to counter that number ?

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much.

Conservatives don't like leftists very much, that's the truth. But you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Your spin is anecdotal, nothing more.

And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

What do you expect it to be? I can't read minds, and your little anecdotal buzzword bingo is of no help. We stereotype way too much in this country these days, but stereotypes do usually have a grain of truth to them. Both political parties are guilty of ignorance and racism, but homophobia is a trait mostly seen coming from the right. People trashing Hollywood/Silicon Valley? Mostly comes from the politically right wing. Muslim-haters are very likely going to be conservatives.

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down.

Oh, bullshit. They have an agenda just like the Democrats.

The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Language like 'coastal elites' outs you as a partisan. I'm sick of partisan hacks. You offer nothing new to the conversation.

That remains to be seen. I don't give a shit what people think of me, much less what either corrupt political party thinks of me, and vice versa. It's called self reliance. None of us has any certainty about how this shit show of an administration is going to pan out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

So, perhaps don't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

I AM an average American voter who is concerned about the economy and jobs, illegal immigration, having to pay more and more taxes to a wasteful and corrupt government entity, etc. These are things that the AVERAGE American voter are concerned with, not whining about transgenders bathroom privileges, gay marriage and abortion! Your social justice issues are considered to be fringe issues for the average American voter who isn't really all that concerned about those types of things.

Zero.

that's a rhetorical question, innit?

Zero.

Well, if Russians and democrats can meddle in the election, then why would you rule out anyone else meddling in the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back