Keith Ellison says he's running for Minnesota Attorney General, boycotting NFL over kneeling ban

You don't think those FEMA PRISONS are gonna fill themselves do you?

Its one thing here in MN for Ellison to pick up a local metro congressional district.
Whole different ballgame if he thinks he will get support of the rural red counties in a statewide run.
The Twin Cities may love him, but the sane in outstate know he is a far left loon.

There is no nfl kneeling ban!

The owners made up some fake ass rule for publicity. If players kneel THE TEAM gets fined. Aka the owners fine themselves .

Total PR deflection .

There is no nfl kneeling ban!

The owners made up some fake ass rule for publicity. If players kneel THE TEAM gets fined. Aka the owners fine themselves .

Total PR deflection .

The players get a 48% share of the profits. Fines decrease the profits.
Ads decrease if minimum ratings are not achieved. That decreases the
profits.

The spooks should have spent a little more time in math class to understand
how much they are losing.

More lying assed bullshit. There is nothing about him running for AG in the article. BTW what is Putin paying you to post all your conflicting crap?

Amid governor’s race shake-up, Rep. Keith Ellison considers attorney general run

Funny, I didn't see that link in the OP, and why didn't you answer the question?

Also Ellison is a freak, he wouldn't stand a chance in a State wide election.

Its one thing here in MN for Ellison to pick up a local metro congressional district.
Whole different ballgame if he thinks he will get support of the rural red counties in a statewide run.
The Twin Cities may love him, but the sane in outstate know he is a far left loon.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm in rural Minnesota. Ellison will have my vote just like Lori Swanson did for decades.

Why are you racists so afraid of Muslims (& others)?

Are you afraid they make your stupid shine through?

I'm in rural Minnesota. Ellison will have my vote just like Lori Swanson did for decades.

Why are you racists so afraid of Muslims (& others)?

Are you afraid they make your stupid shine through?

Never said anything about Muslims. Nice projection though.
Please refrain from using moronic parroted soundbites.

Forum List

Back