Who Do You Hate More?

Disagreeing, apparently.

It strikes Me the same way that another poster here blamed all the escalation of hate filled rhetoric on Rush Limbaugh and the airing of his show. Everything was hunky-dory until Limbaugh had the audacity to speak out against them.

Limbaugh is an entertainer who has been taken seriously by conservatives

Kind of like President Trump

Limbaugh does do his homework for his show, however. Lots of stuff in his iconic "stack of stuff." Most people will find something to disagree with him during his three-hour mid day radio program, but anybody who is listening will almost always learn something they didn't know before. These days I might catch 20-30 minutes of his show if we happen to be driving somewhere, but even in that length of time I usually learn something.

Could we say that Maddow is an entertainer who offers little of substance but who is taken seriously by liberals who don't learn a whole lot from her program?

Limbaugh is a college dropout who made a fortune feeding bumper sticker politics to Conservatives

Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar in Political Science who provides a liberal view based on extensive research

He is not in her league

Sorry, but credentials mean nothing when they are not used competently. I know PhDs that I wouldn't trust to get the facts straight in any circumstance and some people with GEDs who are among the most competent. I have worked for MBAs who were dumb as rocks and for highschool graduates who taught me a whole lot of useful stuff. And as for telling it like it is, I would give Limbaugh a strong edge on Maddow. And yes, I myself have a college education.
LOL lol Where ?? Trump U.??

And thereby I declare we conservatives have won this debate hands down. When they have not been able to rebut the arguments we make and they start getting personally insulting, we can be sure they are completely out of ammo and that's all they have left! :)

Limbaugh does do his homework for his show, however. Lots of stuff in his iconic "stack of stuff." Most people will find something to disagree with him during his three-hour mid day radio program, but anybody who is listening will almost always learn something they didn't know before. These days I might catch 20-30 minutes of his show if we happen to be driving somewhere, but even in that length of time I usually learn something.

Could we say that Maddow is an entertainer who offers little of substance but who is taken seriously by liberals who don't learn a whole lot from her program?

Limbaugh is a college dropout who made a fortune feeding bumper sticker politics to Conservatives

Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar in Political Science who provides a liberal view based on extensive research

He is not in her league

Sorry, but credentials mean nothing when they are not used competently. I know PhDs that I wouldn't trust to get the facts straight in any circumstance and some people with GEDs who are among the most competent. I have worked for MBAs who were dumb as rocks and for highschool graduates who taught me a whole lot of useful stuff. And as for telling it like it is, I would give Limbaugh a strong edge on Maddow. And yes, I myself have a college education.

And thereby I declare we conservatives have won this debate hands down. When they have not been able to rebut the arguments we make and they start getting personally insulting, we can be sure they are completely out of ammo and that's all they have left! :)
and once more it's proven that most republicans have no sense of humor

He is not in her league

Very true. Margaret Thatcher said it best. When they start insulting me, I know I have won the debate.

He is not in her league

Very true. Margaret Thatcher said it best. When they start insulting me, I know I have won the debate.
And you deem it an insult asking if one went to the Trump school of higher education?? "Come on man"

He is not in her league

""We'll see what happens "" foxy

I never watch Maddow but I've seen and read Colter and hate what she is doing to the country.
What is she doing to the country?

That's what I would like to know.
Disagreeing, apparently.

It strikes Me the same way that another poster here blamed all the escalation of hate filled rhetoric on Rush Limbaugh and the airing of his show. Everything was hunky-dory until Limbaugh had the audacity to speak out against them.

A Dike Dodo Dangling Dindus

Why would Liberals even want to learn something? That would be RACIST.

Disagreeing, apparently.

the more Maddow tries to teach you ,the less you learn ,,,

Disagreeing, apparently.

Sorry......that makes no sense

It is conservatives who mock education

I don't hate either, they're both playing the game. ~shrug~

That said, I do love it when partisan lefties display their ignorance by proclaiming that righties "mock education" - either they're dishonest hacks, or they're too stupid to know what is being said, regardless it amuses me.

That said, I do love it when partisan lefties display their ignorance by proclaiming that righties "mock education" - either they're dishonest hacks, or they're too stupid to know what is being said, regardless it amuses me.

You can deny it.....But conservatives include the educated in the "elite" they despise
Their policies reserve higher education only for those who can afford it

You can deny it.....But conservatives include the educated in the "elite" they despise

I suppose I'm not all that surprised that you fall into the category of not comprehending what's being said by the righties. Stay stupid son ~shrug~

The honest folks know that the right really only argues about the wisdom of convincing naive kids that paying $60 grand for a piece of paper that can't get them a job in the real world isn't very intelligent.

I suppose I'm not all that surprised that you fall into the category of not comprehending what's being said by the righties. Stay stupid son ~shrug~

The honest folks know that the right really only argues about the wisdom of convincing naive kids that paying $60 grand for a piece of paper that can't get them a job in the real world isn't very intelligent.

If that were the case....Conservatives would not be considered anti-education

It is a common theme of the conservative media that the educated are elite, they think they are better than us

Some conservatives actually believe that most students get worthless degrees

Is it true or false that college grads earn more than non grads ?

Forum List

Back