Who Do You Hate More?

Maddow can be long winded and irritating, but she is well prepared and knows her stuff

Coulter is a political troll who is looking to provoke and draw headlines.....Did you hear what Ann Coulter said?

No comparison of the two

Neither? I don't feel any animosity towards either of them. :dunno:
In all seriousness, I think this is a pretty disturbing reflection of where we are as a society. We can't just disagree, we have to hate. We have to attack. I think we are losing, our have already lost, the fundamental communication skills that we need to improve things.

if you people hate them so much, why do you listen to them so much??
you talk as if you listen to them everyday

Both are standard hardcore partisan ideologues who amplify all material that supports their ideology and minimize/ignore/avoid/distort all material that does not, all for perceived political advantage.

Obviously their methods are different, but at their core they're very similar.

A more telling question might be, "why do you hate"?
I'll give you an example of why The moron tweeted a week ago about all the great things he's done and that's why the women were marching Doesn't the ah know they were all against him? He lies to repub faces and they gobble it up
And that causes you to hate?

Have you ever examined why such a thing would cause hate in you?
That was just a small recent reason mac All his years of screwing the little guys the racism he's shown, his vile way of speaking to others are a few more reasons Oh yeah a pussy grabber?? Thats what repubs admire?

I'll give you an example of why The moron tweeted a week ago about all the great things he's done and that's why the women were marching Doesn't the ah know they were all against him? He lies to repub faces and they gobble it up
And that causes you to hate?

Have you ever examined why such a thing would cause hate in you?
That was just a small recent reason mac All his years of screwing the little guys the racism he's shown, his vile way of speaking to others are a few more reasons Oh yeah a pussy grabber?? Thats what repubs admire?
I get it, you hate him and/or them for that.

My point is that your threshold for hate is pretty low, and worse, I'm seeing more of this every day.

Maddow can be long winded and irritating, but she is well prepared and knows her stuff

Coulter is a political troll who is looking to provoke and draw headlines.....Did you hear what Ann Coulter said?

No comparison of the two

I know.. I have watched her show and she takes 60 minutes to get to the point..Some of her shows have been really good though beginning at how the problem started so you get a clear picture of the situation.

"WHOM" do you hate more?

Actually Ann is cool. One of our few cultural Truth Tellers, which is why the LEFT is constantly trying to prove - generally with no success whatsoever - what a LIAR she is.

The other lady...I've only seen her in articles outlining what an ass-hole she is, but I've never actually seen her "program," whatever that might be.

So since I've never seen it first hand I can't say that I hate the brunette.
You must confuse facts with opinions if you think Coulter is a truth teller.

I never watch Maddow but I've seen and read Colter and hate what she is doing to the country.
What is she doing to the country?
Her best to divide it.
How?

Do you define divide as anyone who uses the First Amendment to speak their worldview that you disagree with?

Is she out there, physically separating people?

I guess I'm asking if you think that the only way we can be a united nation is if everyone agrees with you and your 'ideology'?

"WHOM" do you hate more?

Actually Ann is cool. One of our few cultural Truth Tellers, which is why the LEFT is constantly trying to prove - generally with no success whatsoever - what a LIAR she is.

The other lady...I've only seen her in articles outlining what an ass-hole she is, but I've never actually seen her "program," whatever that might be.

So since I've never seen it first hand I can't say that I hate the brunette.

I don't know either one of them so what's to hate? I feel blessed that I don't hate anybody though I do hate what some people do and/or say.

But when it comes to scholarship, whatever one thinks of Ann Coulter's satirical humor--and she really can be a hoot--and/or her delivery style, her scholarship is impeccable. She gets it wrong so seldom that I honestly cannot remember when she last botched a fact, though nobody can be as prolific a writer/speaker as she is and not get something wrong once in awhile. And she is very equal opportunity when it comes to skewering politicians. Neither Republicans nor Democrats escape when she believes them to be wrong. She was so dismayed at George W. Bush's immigration policies that she ended one syndicated column with "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for a new President."

Rachel Maddow, on the other hand, doesn't seem to care about whether facts are accurate or not and deals in much speculation and innuendo that pretty well disqualifies her as a serious journalist or political analyst or reporter in my opinion. And she is pretty much one note that leftists and Democrats are never guilty of anything or, even if they are, it pales in comparison to the glaring sins of all rightwingers and Republicans.

And I still remember that Coulter was pretty much the lone voice during the 2016 campaign who said that she thought Donald Trump would be elected President.

Maddow, on the other hand was among all those who said it would never happen.

Last edited:

True can't stand is not the same as hate

I'm taking it back, as some people I have a lot of dislike for:
hate
hāt/
verb
verb: hate; 3rd person present: hates; past tense: hated; past participle: hated; gerund or present participle: hating
  1. 1.
    feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
    "the boys hate each other"
    synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More
    be repelled by, be unable to bear/stand, find intolerable, recoil from, shrink from;
    formalabominate
    "they hate each other"
    antonyms: love
    • have a strong aversion to (something).
      "he hates flying"
    • used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something.
      "I hate to bother you"
      synonyms: be sorry, be reluctant, be loath, be unwilling, be disinclined; More
      regret, dislike
      "I hate to bother you"
    • informal
      express strong dislike for; criticize or abuse.
      "I can't hate on them for trying something new"
noun
noun: hate
  1. 1.
    intense or passionate dislike.
    "feelings of hate and revenge"
    synonyms: hatred, loathing, detestation, dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination, execration, aversion; More
    hostility, enmity, animosity, antipathy, revulsion, disgust, contempt, odium
    "feelings of hate"
    • denoting hostile actions motivated by in

rachel-maddow.jpg

or

Ann wrote some great books , Maddow is a television entertainer , you be the judge.

True can't stand is not the same as hate

I'm taking it back, as some people I have a lot of dislike for:
hate
hāt/
verb
verb: hate; 3rd person present: hates; past tense: hated; past participle: hated; gerund or present participle: hating
  1. 1.
    feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
    "the boys hate each other"
    synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More
    be repelled by, be unable to bear/stand, find intolerable, recoil from, shrink from;
    formalabominate
    "they hate each other"
    • have a strong aversion to (something).
      "he hates flying"
    • used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something.
      "I hate to bother you"
      synonyms: be sorry, be reluctant, be loath, be unwilling, be disinclined; More
      regret, dislike
      "I hate to bother you"
    • informal
      express strong dislike for; criticize or abuse.
      "I can't hate on them for trying something new"
noun
noun: hate
  1. 1.
    intense or passionate dislike.
    "feelings of hate and revenge"
    synonyms: hatred, loathing, detestation, dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination, execration, aversion; More
    hostility, enmity, animosity, antipathy, revulsion, disgust, contempt, odium
    "feelings of hate"
    • denoting hostile actions motivated by in
Our national rhetoric - both inside and outside of politics - has become so hyperbolic that it's difficult to really know what someone is saying at this point.

At least I'm HOPING the use of the word "hate" is hyperbolic. Because if we really are this filled with actual hate, we're in real trouble.

Forum List

Back