Who did that?

One could credibly argue that trajectory was set by Barry the Boiking, and wouldn't be wrong....How about the here and now, and who's doing anything to at least slow the bleeding?

We are. We always do. We still buy things we have to have, instead of going without or finding a cheaper solution.
OK, so you're just here to piss into the wind....Gotcha.

No, you don't got me. Trumpbots aren't going to be swayed for any reason. When a good reason comes up, they'll find a way to justify or spin it.. They need a hero so bad, they'll take a RINO if he says all the right things. Just like they did with Romney and McCain.

The president has very little to do with oil. He has very little to do with the economy. And blaming or giving credit to any president for either of those two things is simply retarded.
So printing up $6 trillion over a couple years has little to do with the economy?..And you're chiding others for ignorance?

wow

No, you don't got me. Trumpbots aren't going to be swayed for any reason. When a good reason comes up, they'll find a way to justify or spin it.. They need a hero so bad, they'll take a RINO if he says all the right things. Just like they did with Romney and McCain.
Romney and McCain Hate(ed) Trump...If he's more like them than not, why is that?

are you going to read the article and speak on it or are you just going to keep repeating made up shit intended to produce a fake fear on the people??

Are you going to prove me wrong? Or better yet, can you?

You're bias article doesn't address the fact that because 5 or 10 or 100 oil "operators" go out of business, doesn't mean that other companies won't take their place. And all those hands that work at the jobs that got shut down, won't go to the companies that replaced them.
This is the same fear mongering BS they say about the DAP & Xl pipeline. Pipeliners blow with the wind. Some switch jobs because they don't like the inspector or they don't like the location or the hotel rooms in the area. They're are that fickle. Why? Because they can. They'll drag up on one job just because their buddies are on another, that just happens to need another hand.
And when they drag up, someone else will replace him within a few days.
Same as oil operators. Drillers, drilling company, frac hands, grunts and even whole companies.

Are you going to prove me wrong? Or better yet, can you?

You're bias article doesn't address the fact that because 5 or 10 or 100 oil "operators" go out of business, doesn't mean that other companies won't take their place. And all those hands that work at the jobs that got shut down, won't go to the companies that replaced them.
This is the same fear mongering BS they say about the DAP & Xl pipeline. Pipeliners blow with the wind. Some switch jobs because they don't like the inspector or they don't like the location or the hotel rooms in the area. They're are that fickle. Why? Because they can. They'll drag up on one job just because their buddies are on another, that just happens to need another hand.
And when they drag up, someone else will replace him within a few days.
Same as oil operators. Drillers, drilling company, frac hands, grunts and even whole companies.
since you cant prove yourself right I need not do anything,,

Romney and McCain Hate(ed) Trump...If he's more like them than not, why is that?

He was a democrat, donating to people like Biden, Hillary and Kamala. Then switched to the GOP to run for president.
Policy wise, Trump isn't any different than Romney. He's just a better con man. A better liar. He bashes more people. Trump bashed Mitt and McCain. Hell, Trump was bashing DeSantis 3 days before the governors election in 2022.

But policy wise, there is no real difference. Both are big spending, big government RINO's. In fact, both of them supported a government ran healthcare system. Romney had his in Mass. And Trump tried to get his passed at the federal level.

since you cant prove yourself right I need not do anything,,

Swing and a miss.

If you want to discuss the details, and prove me wrong on this, then by all means go for it. I'm all ears. But if you're just going to make snide comments, claim victory, then crawfish out of the conversation, (as your doing), it will be noted.

He was a democrat, donating to people like Biden, Hillary and Kamala. Then switched to the GOP to run for president.
Policy wise, Trump isn't any different than Romney. He's just a better con man. A better liar. He bashes more people. Trump bashed Mitt and McCain. Hell, Trump was bashing DeSantis 3 days before the governors election in 2022.

But policy wise, there is no real difference. Both are big spending, big government RINO's. In fact, both of them supported a government ran healthcare system. Romney had his in Mass. And Trump tried to get his passed at the federal level.
Uh-huh....Then why did they all shit their pants and come at him from every direction, when it was clear that they had already infiltrated and undermined his entire administration?

It's not just because he's a boorish asshole, and they're assholes with better manners.

You don't need to be a Trumpster to see in high relief that there's something else far bigger afoot here.

Swing and a miss.

If you want to discuss the details, and prove me wrong on this, then by all means go for it. I'm all ears. But if you're just going to make snide comments, claim victory, then crawfish out of the conversation, (as your doing), it will be noted.
maybe you should prove yourself right??

we all know the solutions to this natural act of climate change is a fraud meant to take money from the poor and give it to the rich,,

So printing up $6 trillion over a couple years has little to do with the economy?..And you're chiding others for ignorance?

wow

I didn't say anything close to that.

What I did say in the OP.

Fact: Dumping trillions of new money into the economy only makes things look better. But in a year or two, the bill comes due in the form of inflation. Trumps bills came due in 2021 & 22. Biden's bills will come due in 2025 or 26.

It’s not down, demofks math don’t fit here xiden took office 2.25 a gallon @3.50 that ain’t fking down you stupid fk

I didn't say anything close to that.

What I did say in the OP.

Fact: Dumping trillions of new money into the economy only makes things look better. But in a year or two, the bill comes due in the form of inflation. Trumps bills came due in 2021 & 22. Biden's bills will come due in 2025 or 26.
Uh-huh...And Trump's spending was a product of CR and cramnibus bills, just like it had been since the Clintoon regime...Add to it that congress has to pass that shit to start with, which makes him complicit not the source of the problem.

Was he totally gutless in not vetoing anything?...Fuck yeah!....But he's the playah, not the game.

Uh-huh....Then why did they all shit their pants and come at him from every direction, when it was clear that they had already infiltrated and undermined his entire administration?

It's not just because he's a boorish asshole, and they're assholes with better manners.

You don't need to be a Trumpster to see in high relief that there's something else far bigger afoot here.

Trump disrupted the neocons. The MIC was their cash cow. But replacing neocons with RINO's wasn't good for any of us. I was glad to see the neocons get their just rewards. But FFS, to replace them with RINO's like Trump, was retarded. Especially with all the evidence the GOP had on Trump. His lies, mainly. "zero out the national debt? Make Mexico pay for the wall? Those were all just obviously lies that anyone with a braincell could tell were lies.

And hasn't stopped, because it worked then. So it'll probably work this time.
Now, like the Obama phone thing, Trumps promising Trump houses and Trump flying cars<<True statement. 10 new cities, complete with rainbow farting unicorns.

It’s not down, demofks math don’t fit here xiden took office 2.25 a gallon @3.50 that ain’t fking down you stupid fk

The oil bust cycle was coming regardless of who was president. Key word, "cycle." Oil companies do this ever so often. (every 4 years or so).

Again, Gas/oil isn't state owned. The president doesn't control how much oil the oil companies produce. Nor does he set the price.

We are. We always do. We still buy things we have to have, instead of going without or finding a cheaper solution.

Dealing with demofks who think 7% inflation is cheaper than 2%. Demofk math is amazing

Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. So blaming only the democrats isn't a good idea. Trump signed every spending bill except 1. Increased the debt ceiling twice before the democrats took the house.
The Democrat party spearheaded the effort to crush small businesses.

Forum List

Back