Who counts the votes in wisconson??????

By the way TM, that was a pretty sleazy move trying to draw people into a family attack by mentioning your step mother in your OP.

I'm glad nobody fell for it.

Money laundering convictions

On October 3, 2005, a Travis County, Texas, Grand Jury indicted Tom DeLay on a felony conspiracy charge to move $190,000 in corporate donations to Republican candidates in the Texas State Legislature in 2002.[25] On October 20, 2005, Tom DeLay turned himself in to the Harris County Sheriff Office, the day after an arrest warrant was issued.[25] He was released after posting a $10,000 bond.[26] On November 24, 2010, DeLay was found guilty by a jury in Austin (Travis County), Texas, of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering.[27] He was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years probation on January 10, 2011.[28][29] DeLay's lead attorney has said that he will appeal the convictions.[30] As a convicted felon Delay would never again be eligible to run for public office in Texas nor would he be able to vote in Texas until he completes any sentence, including probation and parole.[31]

As of January 11, 2011, Delay is out on bail pending his appeal

Tom DeLay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dear fucking idiot.

that IS election tampering

According to the charges it is called money laundering.

In an election

By the way TM, that was a pretty sleazy move trying to draw people into a family attack by mentioning your step mother in your OP.

I'm glad nobody fell for it.

that family member of mine is DEAD.

its against the rules to attack family you fucking asshole

On October 3, 2005, a Travis County, Texas, Grand Jury indicted Tom DeLay on a felony conspiracy charge to move $190,000 in corporate donations to Republican candidates in the Texas State Legislature in 2002.[25] On October 20, 2005, Tom DeLay turned himself in to the Harris County Sheriff Office, the day after an arrest warrant was issued.[25] He was released after posting a $10,000 bond.[26] On November 24, 2010, DeLay was found guilty by a jury in Austin (Travis County), Texas, of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering.[27] He was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years probation on January 10, 2011.[28][29] DeLay's lead attorney has said that he will appeal the convictions.[30] As a convicted felon Delay would never again be eligible to run for public office in Texas nor would he be able to vote in Texas until he completes any sentence, including probation and parole.[31]

Damn and I thought the fucker had to go to jail.

6 years later and he still hasnt served a day of his three year sentance

Are you using a different calendar system than the rest of us??

17 months is not 6 years. :lol:

Damn and I thought the fucker had to go to jail.

6 years later and he still hasnt served a day of his three year sentance

:lol:

A Wisconsin Recall FAQ | The Nation

In 2000, Al Gore won the state by just a little more than 5,000 votes out of 2.6 million cast. In 2004, John Kerry won by barely 11,000 votes out of almost 3 million cast.

this is why requiring IDs works for republicans in some states

Last edited:
A Wisconsin Recall FAQ | The Nation

In 2000, Al Gore won the state by just a little more than 5,000 votes out of 2.6 million cast. In 2004, John Kerry won by barely 11,000 votes out of almost 3 million cast.

this is why requiring IDs works for republicans in some states
I don't get it what does the margin of votes have to do with showing your ID? IF YOU CAN'T PROVE WHO YOU ARE YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
Should I be allowed to buy a gun without an ID?

Fuck you - you neo-con fuckity fuck fuck.
You fucking lying fucker. Fuck.
You fuckers make me so fucking pissed fucking off...fuck.
All Republican fuckity fucks fucking suck. I fucking hate the fucks.

Attachments

• $avatar5217_2.jpg
    $avatar5217_2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Forum List

Back