Who counts the votes in wisconson??????

how do you square those facts with your platform built on lies

You people dont love this country if you are not willing to protect the sanctity of the vote

THAT is perhaps the funniest post you have ever made.

You defend the right of the dead, illegal immigrants and felons to vote and Conservatives are "not willing to protect the sanctity of the vote"?

to you its all about party and the country means nothing

This is definitely you in a nutshell. In reality I never get to see any votes get counted, I have absolutely no clue that the votes are being counted correctly unless its me doing the counting. Short of that I have to have faith in the way it is. To think this ONE lady wants to flip the election all on her own for some reason is insane. Does she have any history of political activism one way or the other?

look you brain addled idiot cons.

Your defense of your cheating assed party makes no impact.

It just outs you as moral creeps.

This country is slowly learning the real truth and its why your party is dying

:lol::lol: You mad.

yes Im mad when people try to distroy this country.

why are you not mad?

I'm not mad in the way you are, but I'm certainly pissed off at people like you and obama for trying to "distroy" [sic] this country

Note not one con cared that ONLY ONE PERSON knows the code that will count this election.

It NEVER even occured to them that this woman might be a Dem.

Pretty telling they JUST REFLEXSIVELY defended her thinking she must be a con on their side.

You started the thread claiming it is Republicans who cheat, so you put the thread in an us verses them position. Now, you are getting your butt whipped and you try a new spin? Why, if you want to play honest, do you not mention Democrats cheating in elections?

hers a clue.

the ones cheating in elections for 30 years are the one who DONT believe in our democracy

Why do you on the right here always REFUSE the court documented evidence your party has cheated for 30+ years?

"We don't care who votes, we only care who COUNTS the votes." Josef Stalin.

Why has court after court and judge after Judge refused to release the republican party from the 30 year old consent decree to keep them from purging legal voters from the rolls?

that is court documented evidence.

Tom Delay was your highest office holder.

He went to prison for cheating in elections

hers a clue.

the ones cheating in elections for 30 years are the one who DONT believe in our democracy

Here's a clue, be honest. What about the voter fraud committed by the Democrats, Illinois has had corrupt elections for decades, you say nothing? Washington state Democrats vote early and often.

What a partisan BS sandwich.

I give you guys court documented proof all the time.

Tom Delay was actually IN PRISON for it.

The courts have had to deal with this for decades.

The voter ID laws are more of yor cheating and you just LIE .

You jam phones.

That already happened in Wis last month.

You keep people who are legal voters from voting.

Its proven and in court records all over this country.

and you people just swallow you morals and defend it.

You hate the US government and its founders

Forum List

Back