Who's Your Daddy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by 007, Jun 5, 2012.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,945
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo]Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception - YouTube[/ame]

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    Better question is who's the racist hypocrite obsessed over Obama and is such a hypocrite he goes and calls Alex Jones a loony when he tells the truth that 9/11 was an inside job but then all of a sudden,makes a thread called THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Jones made a video of without even taking the time to see what he talked about in the video?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Then says Jones is RIGHT about Obama not being a us citizen and all of a sudden reverses his opinion on alex jones and says he is all of a sudden intelligent now because he is NOW shitting on Obama,a topic near and dear to him and then throws a few cusswords and runs off EVERYTIME that topic is brought up and refuses to answer the question how Jones is all of a sudden credible now since he is now shitting on Obama?

someone who refuses to admit you cant have it both ways, saying that he is wrong about one,but right about the other. hypocrisy at its worse.Even the idiot Bush dupes slash Obama apologists, are at least consistant and say he is wrong on BOTH counts.Cant have it both ways Pale Retard.

He is either right or wrong about BOTH.which is it hypocrite?

I know I wont get an answer and know you wont reply.If you do,you'll do the predicatable,throw cusswords,whine,and ttrown tantrems before running off and evading the question.:lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  3. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Doesn't look like PR said whether he agreed with it or not, he just put it up (In Conspiracy Theories no less)

You wanna' clarify that OP?

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    So predicatable as always.:lol::lol: Like clockwork,as always,he runs off and wont answer the question.He'll make threads like this and EVERYTIME I ask that question,he runs off and wont address it cause he knows Im right and he is too arrogant to admit that.:lol::lol:

Thats why people dont listen to him and have not replied to his thread because he always acts like that.Evades questions you ask him and then calls you a bunch of cussowrds and runs off.there have been over a 150 views to it so they have seen it,they just dont want to post about it and sdiscuss it with him on this thread because it was Pale Retard who made the thread.:lol:

5. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285