Who counts the votes in wisconson??????

hers a clue.

the ones cheating in elections for 30 years are the one who DONT believe in our democracy

Here's a clue, be honest. What about the voter fraud committed by the Democrats, Illinois has had corrupt elections for decades, you say nothing? Washington state Democrats vote early and often.

What a partisan BS sandwich.

hey dumbfuck.

why dont you post your evidence?

because your a stupid fucking asshole

hers a clue.

the ones cheating in elections for 30 years are the one who DONT believe in our democracy

Here's a clue, be honest. What about the voter fraud committed by the Democrats, Illinois has had corrupt elections for decades, you say nothing? Washington state Democrats vote early and often.

What a partisan BS sandwich.

hey dumbfuck.

why dont you post your evidence?

because your a stupid fucking asshole

Wow, anger issues today? Washington State and their election irregularities are well documented with the recount in 2004. Illinois and their problems are historic record, try learning.

I'm saying it happens in both parties and it is wrong, you start name calling and get angry if I even mention how both parties are involved.

You do not care about honesty, fairness and what is right, you only care about bipartisan BS.

look you brain addled idiot cons.

Your defense of your cheating assed party makes no impact.

It just outs you as moral creeps.

This country is slowly learning the real truth and its why your party is dying

:lol::lol: You mad.

yes Im mad when people try to distroy this country.

why are you not mad?

Meh, i'm a little pissed that Obama's trying to destroy this country. But, unlike you, I tend to vote rather than rant. Lying on a message board won't achieve your goal... which, clearly, is to remove Republicans from public office completely. One party rule is something I actively fight against - has a sort of communistic feel to it. I appreciate that you would prefer one party and no vote but that is not the American way. Live with it.

and the partisan hack idiots call court documented evidence lies.

its why your party is dying

why are you not mad?

Meh, i'm a little pissed that Obama's trying to destroy this country. But, unlike you, I tend to vote rather than rant. Lying on a message board won't achieve your goal... which, clearly, is to remove Republicans from public office completely. One party rule is something I actively fight against - has a sort of communistic feel to it. I appreciate that you would prefer one party and no vote but that is not the American way. Live with it.

Why did Tom Delay go to prison?

why do you call court documented evidence lies?

why are you not mad?

Why did Tom Delay go to prison?

why do you call court documented evidence lies?

Did he go to prison? Where is he housed at?

that is court documented evidence.

Tom Delay was your highest office holder.

He went to prison for cheating in elections

No Liar, he was convicted of money laundering in Texas. Not a damn thing to do with any election.

On October 3, 2005, a Travis County, Texas, Grand Jury indicted Tom DeLay on a felony conspiracy charge to move $190,000 in corporate donations to Republican candidates in the Texas State Legislature in 2002.[25] On October 20, 2005, Tom DeLay turned himself in to the Harris County Sheriff Office, the day after an arrest warrant was issued.[25] He was released after posting a $10,000 bond.[26] On November 24, 2010, DeLay was found guilty by a jury in Austin (Travis County), Texas, of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering.[27] He was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years probation on January 10, 2011.[28][29] DeLay's lead attorney has said that he will appeal the convictions.[30] As a convicted felon Delay would never again be eligible to run for public office in Texas nor would he be able to vote in Texas until he completes any sentence, including probation and parole.[31]

As of January 11, 2011, Delay is out on bail pending his appeal.[32

Tom DeLay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you have to accept this, as it is from Wikipedia, your gold-plated standard of unimpeachable facts.

Money laundering convictions

On October 3, 2005, a Travis County, Texas, Grand Jury indicted Tom DeLay on a felony conspiracy charge to move $190,000 in corporate donations to Republican candidates in the Texas State Legislature in 2002.[25] On October 20, 2005, Tom DeLay turned himself in to the Harris County Sheriff Office, the day after an arrest warrant was issued.[25] He was released after posting a $10,000 bond.[26] On November 24, 2010, DeLay was found guilty by a jury in Austin (Travis County), Texas, of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering.[27] He was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years probation on January 10, 2011.[28][29] DeLay's lead attorney has said that he will appeal the convictions.[30] As a convicted felon Delay would never again be eligible to run for public office in Texas nor would he be able to vote in Texas until he completes any sentence, including probation and parole.[31]

As of January 11, 2011, Delay is out on bail pending his appeal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeLay

dear fucking idiot.

that IS election tampering

Tom DeLay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dear fucking idiot.

No it is not election tampering, my child.

No votes are cast during campaign financing.

But keep swinging for the fences. :lol:

dear fucking idiot.

According to the charges it is called money laundering.

so... Here we have another "tm stupidity and lies on display" thread... :lol:

lair !!!!!

lol-022.gif

I think Jeb Bush should count the votes.

Do they use the Halliburton installed Diebold machines in WI?

Do they collect the dimpled, hanging and swinging chads in a Level IV BioContainment facility?

Last edited:

Damn and I thought the fucker had to go to jail.

6 years later and he still hasnt served a day of his three year sentance

Forum List

Back