Who counts the votes in wisconson??????

Meet Command Central, the People in Charge of Wisconsin Voting Machines | Wisconsin Citizens Media Co-op

But perhaps the most disturbing answer Storbeck gave was to the question of who programs the computer pacs that tabulate the votes.

CC: My step-mother is Sue Wahl and she does the programming.

OH dear God when you created people why didn't you give everybody equal size brains? Why did you create some that are less intelligent than others? Why didn't you give Truth matters a brain?

Don't matter, the DOJ has decided this is something they need to "monitor". Fast and Furious, New Black Panthers and the hit on Zimmerman are just ignored.

At least with the DOJ monitoring it, Truthmaterslies won't be able to cry foul. :D

Not one of you bothered to read the story huh?

She was FIRED by another company for refusing to take the ethics tests they required

she controls the entire election in wisconson and she was fired from another company for refusing to an ethics test

In 2007, Sue Wahl-Storbeck filed suit against a former employer and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development for disqualifying her from receiving unemployment benefits because she had been fired. The company, ACS Enterprise Solutions, claims that in 2005, Wahl-Storbeck refused to take the annual ethics exam that was required for employment with ACS. She claimed the organization was so dysfunctional that it was “hypocritical” to take the test. She lost both her original case and the appeal. “Because each refusal to take the ethics exam was intentional conduct that displayed clearly Storbeck’s refusal to comply with ACS’s reasonable request, her actions do not constitute a single incident under Minn. Stat. § 268.095, subd. 6(a). Accordingly, the ULJ properly determined that Storbeck is disqualified from receiving unemployment benefits because she was discharged for employment misconduct.”

This is the woman who has control over the programming of 3,000 voting machines in 46 districts in the State of Wisconsin.

http://wcmcoop.com/members/meet-command-central-the-people-in-charge-of-wisconsin-voting-machines/

she controls the entire election in wisconson and she was fired from another company for refusing to an ethics test

Don't worry, assbrain. The DOJ is monitoring the election.

If you note any misbehaving - give them a call, peckerhead.

Short of that, STFU.

Short of that, STFU.

do you think Im going to shut up?

fuck no you cant be that stupid.

I will never shut up for the likes of you or anyone.

Look you are nothing but a mind pretzel biting fly.

You have NOTHING to offer the world but bubbling seething hate which cooks in the cauldren of your gut and is spewed forth in convulsing spasmatic wreatching.

You and you swatting at the world has become very boring.

we get it.

You hate yourself sooooo much you can not see anything good in the world.

Fine.

I now will stop EVER answering anything you say.

Nope Im not putting you on ignore.

I will merely no longer answer ANYTHING you say.

I may read them and I may not.

You will NEVER know.

Bye.

get help

The recall election started not ten minutes ago and we already have the conspiracy theories coming out of the woodwork just in case things don't go the Democrat's way.

Rick

Ah, right out of their textbook. Shades of election day 2000, late afternoon when Bill Daley and FL Dim Rep. Robert Wexler took to the CNN airwaves wailing about voting irregularities in some FL precincts as a result of an "illegal" butterfly ballot.

Should be a fun day.

Short of that, STFU.

do you think Im going to shut up?

fuck no you cant be that stupid.

I will never shut up for the likes of you or anyone.

Look you are nothing but a mind pretzel biting fly.

You have NOTHING to offer the world but bubbling seething hate which cooks in the cauldren of your gut and is spewed forth in convulsing spasmatic wreatching.

You and you swatting at the world has become very boring.

we get it.

You hate yourself sooooo much you can not see anything good in the world.

Fine.

I now will stop EVER answering anything you say.

Nope Im not putting you on ignore.

I will merely no longer answer ANYTHING you say.

I may read them and I may not.

You will NEVER know.

Bye.

get help

But, where's Wisconson, assbrain?

Forum List

Back