Who Are The Worst Bigots In America Today???

Who Is The Worst Bigots In America Today?

• White Democrats

• Black Democrats

• White Repubicans

• Black Republicans

• Muslims

• Hispanics

• White College Students

• Black College Students

• Conservatives

• Liberals

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who Are The Worst Bigots In America Today???

"ADDRESSING THE CURRENT TURMOIL IN THE U S AND WHO’S RESPONSIBLE" Published on Sep 9, 2018 by RELUCTANT NABI NEO

At 3:24 in this presentation, YouTuber RELUCTANT NABI NEO shares his belief that black American women 'Are The Worst Bigots In America Today'

RELUCTANT NABI NEO is one of many black American YouTubers whose channel was flagged and shut down by a *specific*, as well as significant population of black American women apparently unable to offer valid responses to the growing population of men criticizing their immature, selfish "RATCHET" behaviors.

The *specific* population of black or American girls and women of African descent I am referring to are the females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or 'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Any American. Whites hate other white people, everyone else hates whites and Muslims. And Muslims want to chop your fucking head off. Did I leave anyone out?

Why do you hate Whites so much?
Just polacks.

No, you also hate Germans, and Russians.
Germans, no, Russians, yes.

I've seen you be vicious towards Germans too.
Just zaan, because he's a fucking idiot.

Your poll is pretty funny - not a lot of scientific methodology going on there.

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you've ever seen an informal poll on the interwebs.
So it really is that hard to tell that I was just razzing him about how he took his biased opinion, infected all of the choices with this same bias and then presented the conclusions as if it represents anything other than the original bias? Do you all think we're blind?

And when you refer to "the left" is there an actual pool of individuals who meet all of the definitions to be classified as such and are any of them Republicans? Because so often it seems like that term is used as a catch-all for anyone you all don't like and want to bash.

You unpacked far more out of "I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you've ever seen an informal poll on the interwebs" than a well-intentioned person ever would.

So, I'll classify your response as a banal version of Projection.

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you've ever seen an informal poll on the interwebs.
So it really is that hard to tell that I was just razzing him about how he took his biased opinion, infected all of the choices with this same bias and then presented the conclusions as if it represents anything other than the original bias? Do you all think we're blind?

And when you refer to "the left" is there an actual pool of individuals who meet all of the definitions to be classified as such and are any of them Republicans? Because so often it seems like that term is used as a catch-all for anyone you all don't like and want to bash.

You unpacked far more out of "I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you've ever seen an informal poll on the interwebs" than a well-intentioned person ever would.

Reclassify it however you like, it doesn't change anything including the fact that I expressed my amusement with the fact that the OP didn't even try to conceal the biased nature of his poll beginning with my very first response.

It's not even your thread, why are you so offended?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Reclassify it however you like, it doesn't change anything including the fact that I expressed my amusement with the fact that the OP didn't even try to conceal the biased nature of his poll beginning with my very first response.

It's not even your thread, why are you so offended?

It's not your thread, but you are free to post in it just as I am.

You are mistaken if you think I care enough to be offended by what some anonymous moron posts on an obscure message board in the dregs of the interwebs.

I am only here for my own amusement, and only post what amuses me.

Why do you hate Whites so much?
Just polacks.

No, you also hate Germans, and Russians.
Germans, no, Russians, yes.

I've seen you be vicious towards Germans too.
Just zaan, because he's a fucking idiot.

And this is coming from a psychosis riddled idiot with no relationship with reality.

Regardless of what is popular these days, it's becoming more and more clear that the left is full of bigots.

Who is uncomfortable or outright refuses to be in the same room with their political enemies? Who dis-invites them at their funerals? Who feels that they must have a place that they can get away from people they hate with every fiber of their being? Who has been shooting and beating the crap out of Trump supporters all over America simply because leaders in Washington and the media encouraged them to?

The answer is Democrats.

right.
liberals are the REAL bigots.
because they are BIGOTTED against conservatives.
who are bigotted against everyone who is NOT a conservative.
Is this an example of conservative logic?

would you say that the indians were BIGOTTED against the white men? were jews bigotted against the nazis?

Regardless of what is popular these days, it's becoming more and more clear that the left is full of bigots.

Who is uncomfortable or outright refuses to be in the same room with their political enemies? Who dis-invites them at their funerals? Who feels that they must have a place that they can get away from people they hate with every fiber of their being? Who has been shooting and beating the crap out of Trump supporters all over America simply because leaders in Washington and the media encouraged them to?

The answer is Democrats.

this poll merely shows that there are more conservatives here than liberals.

The answer is Democrats.

right.

would you say that the indians were BIGOTTED against the white men? were jews bigotted against the nazis?

Strange how some feel they can get away with being bigots by accusing those they hate of bigotry.

The answer is Democrats.

So the truth to you is highly subjective.
I think what you're used to is being around a Borg mentality, or collectivist mentality.
What we have on this site is a diverse group of people.....not a bunch of conservatives.

The answer is Democrats.

right.

Yes he would. He does it all the time. Him and the other "conservatives' here. We will talk about white racsim, which is not a referendum on all white people just those who are racist, and we are bigots.

The answer is Democrats.

So the truth to you is highly subjective.
I think what you're used to is being around a Borg mentality, or collectivist mentality.
What we have on this site is a diverse group of people.....not a bunch of conservatives.

This is a majority conservative forum. It's really not all that diverse. Diverse isn't 90/10. And when you talk about a collectivist mentality, you "conservatives" here are prime examples.

The answer is Democrats.

right.

Yes he would. He does it all the time. Him and the other "conservatives' here. We will talk about white racsim, which is not a referendum on all white people just those who are racist, and we are bigots.

We all have to admit that there is bigotry enough to go around.
Only difference is there is a systemic bigotry inherent on the left and among Democrats that is now institutional racism rather than isolated to individuals.

Forum List

Back