Who are the revolutionaries?

Ron Paul is not a revolutionary, he is a politician who took some fringe ideas that will never fly and made a nice career for himself.

And he isn't a career politician. He's a doctor and a small business owner who got involved in politicas because he was furious that Nixon closed the gold standard window and has been fighting the same cause ever since.

Letting your ignorance hang out is apparently the new bell bottom in politics these days.

took some fringe ideas that will never fly
Just shows how removed people are from history.

The majority of RP ideas are based on interpretations of our constitution that have never been tried, the fact that so many seem to want this mad social scientist to conduct experiments on our country just shows how removed they are from reality.

If they don't follow it, they'd be risking jail. Take any money from anyone and that's a bribe.

yeah, that's worked out so well in the past decades with political scandels. They always go directly to jail when they break the law. :rolleyes:
Like I said, if you want the money out of politics, you have to take the business out of politics and leave them with their true role. otherwise, you'll have a book three times as thick as the tax code full of rules and several committees and agencies to oversee the damn thing and we end up right back where we started.

Ron paul or bust.

How would they be able to hide it, if everyone got the same amount? I don't think you're thinking this through. Also, wouldn't getting business out of politics also require and amendment? It's not "Freedom of Speech", but "Interstate Commerce" is in there, too.

You're so full of shit, it isn't even worth educating you on RP policies.

The social scientists are the ones mandating social rules and controlling human behaviour in almost every way. That isn't a ron paul policy. Quite the opposite.

The majority of RP ideas are based on interpretations of our constitution that have never been tried, the fact that so many seem to want this mad social scientist to conduct experiments on our country just shows how removed they are from reality.

Can you cite one example?

If they don't follow it, they'd be risking jail. Take any money from anyone and that's a bribe.

yeah, that's worked out so well in the past decades with political scandels. They always go directly to jail when they break the law. :rolleyes:
Like I said, if you want the money out of politics, you have to take the business out of politics and leave them with their true role. otherwise, you'll have a book three times as thick as the tax code full of rules and several committees and agencies to oversee the damn thing and we end up right back where we started.

Ron paul or bust.

How would they be able to hide it, if everyone got the same amount? I don't think you're thinking this through. Also, wouldn't getting business out of politics also require and amendment? It's not "Freedom of Speech", but "Interstate Commerce" is in there, too.

Everyone gets the same amount of tax payer dollars to campaign on. But most will be in backroom collusion with businesses that want things in return for spnsorship. It solves nothing and costs taxpayers money. FAIL.

Now you'll circle back to jail time for bribes, etc....like thats ever going to happen or work.

No amendment needed with interstate commerce. Just dismantle all the shit that got chucked under its heading.

Last edited:

You mean history like this?

Some men look at constitutions with sanctimonious reverence, and deem them like the ark of the Covenant, too sacred to be touched. They ascribe to the men of the preceding age a wisdom more than human, and suppose what they did to be beyond amendment... laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind... as that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, institutions must advance also, to keep pace with the times.... We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain forever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.

Thomas Jefferson (on reform of the Virginia Constitution)

Thomas Jefferson

I'm quite familiar with the quote. I'm sure he'd be prepping a ship to set sale out of the tyranny that has formed here if he was alive today. And that isn't even within the context of the original posts. Nice try though.

Ron paul or bust.

Everyone gets the same amount of tax payer dollars to campaign on. But most will be in backroom collusion with businesses that want things in return for spnsorship. It solves nothing and costs taxpayers money. FAIL.

Now you'll circle back to jail time for bribes, etc....like thats ever going to happen or work.

No amendment needed with interstate commerce. Just dismantle all the shit that got chucked under its heading.

What would be the point of backdoor collusion under my proposal? Jail bait? It costs us money everytime a big donor wants some new program, tax break, regulatory relief, etc. Are you saying politicians are stupid enough to take that risk when they don't have to. You seem to be tying yourself in knots on this one. And YES, if they do, their's jail. I'm not circling around, you're just setting it up to appear that way.

I'm quite familiar with the quote. I'm sure he'd be prepping a ship to set sale out of the tyranny that has formed here if he was alive today. And that isn't even within the context of the original posts. Nice try though.

A mind reader, huh? :eusa_eh: Sorry I didn't fall in line with your "context", but I have my own brain and all and you're not much of a psychic.

What would be the point of backdoor collusion under my proposal?
Politicians that can influence business with subsidies, handouts and regulations, can be bought by those industries for favors.. So nothing solved since it will just happen in the dark instead of in the open.
It costs us money everytime a big donor wants some new program, tax break, regulatory relief, etc. Are you saying politicians are stupid enough to take that risk when they don't have to.

What risk? Your illusion of jail time that will never happen? Where are the politicians that are guilty of crimes today? We have lots of them. NONE of them suffer the consequences. I think money and power go together like milk and cereal. So regardless, politicians will take money and dish out favors to their interest groups.

You seem to be tying yourself in knots on this one. And YES, if they do, their's jail. I'm not circling around, you're just setting it up to appear that way.
I'm not tying myself in a knot. I'm tying up the loose ends of your failed idea and handing it back to you. You then undo the knot and represent the fail string that was handed back to you.
Tell me about the criminal politicians that go to jail. Tell me all about them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
RvvOg.jpg

He's actually trying to figure out why his shoelaces are tied together.

The only member of our government that warned of the Housing Bubble and future collapse 6 years before it happened, yea I am sure he is worried about his shoelaces. Mitt Romney and Obama's donors pay for their shoelaces to be checked, matched, and tied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEd7F5wBrqI]"Nevada's Choice: Liberty or Death (Ron Paul 2012 Rap Song)" by Smiley Chris MUST SEE HD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back