Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can't tell the difference.

Immigrants move to a place to be a part of the fabric of that society.

Colonial settlers move to a place to take it over and pig the place for themselves.

That is no small difference.

But there is a third option. A peoples return to a place.

I'm not convinced the distinctions between the three are as clear as you would like to pretend them to be. How can you tell if people are "part of the fabric of society" or if they "pig the place"?

How would you be able to tell if people have successfully assimilated?

It is a standard colonial practice to demonize the natives.
Clearly, since you and the rest of Team P do it so often.

I used the term foreign thieves because they are foreigners who steal.
Which generally suggests that you are permitted to demonize Israel because the demonization is essentially "true". (Even though anyone can see that the Jewish people are obviously not foreigners on their ancestral and historical homelands).

So why can't we talk about terrorism, which is also true?

Sure, let's talk about Israeli terrorism, or do you hold a double standard?

Baruch Goldstein was an evil man, with evil ideas, who committed an evil act. The bombings of supermarkets by the Stern Gang were evil acts. Elor Azaria committed an evil act.

That should about cover it. Your turn.

It is a standard colonial practice to demonize the natives.
Clearly, since you and the rest of Team P do it so often.

I used the term foreign thieves because they are foreigners who steal.
Which generally suggests that you are permitted to demonize Israel because the demonization is essentially "true". (Even though anyone can see that the Jewish people are obviously not foreigners on their ancestral and historical homelands).

So why can't we talk about terrorism, which is also true?
Well I take it you're jewish, does that make you a palestinian?

Colonial settlers move to a place to take it over and pig the place for themselves.

I'm not convinced the distinctions between the three are as clear as you would like to pretend them to be. How can you tell if people are "part of the fabric of society" or if they "pig the place"?

This is the most level headed conversation of the issues I have ever seen.

Eve Spangler says in the video that Phillistine is the "Arabic" word for Palestine.

Fails to tell any of the history from 1920 to 1948 and the endless ethnic cleansing of Jews from their lands over that period.

The "indigenous" people were expelled (in 1948)

Most level headed, indeed !

Discuss !

Gotta be kidding. Not one of the guests in the panel is in favor of Jewish rights, bot anti-Israel.

Q. Why do You think, ALL such discussions start at the Balfour Declaration, but not the relationship between Arabs and Jews in Palestine before that?

Haaretz​
has been carrying an interesting exchange on the Palestinian 'right of return' for refugees. The radical leftist Uri Avnery breezily ignores the rights of Jewish refugees in the discussion. While a rebuttal letter in response mentions Jewish refugees,​

The two refugees are completely different and unrelated issues.

The Palestinians have claims against Israel.

The Jews have claims against Arab states. If the Jews start a BDS I will support it.

Gotta be kidding. Not one of the guests in the panel is in favor of Jewish rights, bot anti-Israel.

Q. Why do You think, ALL such discussions start at the Balfour Declaration, but not the relationship between Arabs and Jews in Palestine before that?

What do you mean? They both spoke of equal rights for all.

Haaretz
has been carrying an interesting exchange on the Palestinian 'right of return' for refugees. The radical leftist Uri Avnery breezily ignores the rights of Jewish refugees in the discussion. While a rebuttal letter in response mentions Jewish refugees,
The two refugees are completely different and unrelated issues.

The Palestinians have claims against Israel.

The Jews have claims against Arab states. If the Jews start a BDS I will support it.
1)You do know that you do not mean what you said about supporting a Jewish BDS movement against the Palestinians.

2) There were Jewish refugees from the Arab countries because the Arabs realized and hoped that if they flooded the new State of Israel with thousands of Jewish refugees, Israel would soon be destroyed.

3) The Arabs of Mandate Palestine along with other Arab newly formed states, hoped to destroy Israel in 1948, but only managed to cause the Arab inhabitants of Israel to lose their homes for listening to their leaders who promised them a swift return in about two weeks, once Israel was destroyed and all Jews were killed or sent packing.

BUT, if you say that the two refugee issues are not related (an attempt to destroy Israel and the Jews) then.......

Equal rights for all before the Balfour Declaration?
In Ottoman Empire?

Who were the parties to that equality, please tell.

“The PLO mission in Colombia tweeted a Yasser Arafat quote: ‘Our goal is the end of Israel…We don’t want peace. We want war and victory’,” reported Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin
-----
“For the first time, the Palestinians spoke the truth, not in Arabic but in Spanish, and that such action must be taken seriously because, otherwise why do they not accept the right of self-determination of Jews in their own state,” Sermoneta said in an interview with Diario de las Americas.

Read more: Palestinian Diplomats Tweet Call For Destruction Of Israel

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, let's bring just a bit of realism here → to the discussion.

Since the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964, there have been more than more than a dozen (or so) organizations that have come and some of them which have gone:

• al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades (first Palestinian terrorist group to introduce female suicide bombers)
  • Asbat an-Ansar (Palestinians and associated with Osama bin Ladin)
  • Fatah Revolutionary Councl [AKA: Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)]
  • Hezbollah [AKA: Islamic Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine]
  • Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)
  • Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
  • Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
  • Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
  • Popular Front for the Liberation of
  • Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)
Some of the organizations have become dormant, and others are attempting to re-brand themselves. They were all once holding an extremist interpretation of Islam → that justifies violence against civilian targets to achieve political ends. Many once strict adherence to Sharia (Islamic law); and some were more focused on the aim of driving the Israeli military and settlers from the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Jerusalem, and establishing a Palestinian state.

Some would say that what makes them what they are is the intent to intimidate the Israeli population and stimulate domestic pressure → and → a campaign of coercion that will compelling the Jewish State to perform or ascend to their political aims... It is an effort at seriously destabilize and damage or destroy the framework that constitutes the backbone of Israel; including, political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization.

※→ Hollie, et al,

Boy I have to chuckle over this one.

Oh, my. It would seem that the Belgian government has a bit of a problem with its welfare money gifted to a Death Cult being spent in celebration of islamic terrorists.

Belgium and PA officials to meet in response to PMW report - PMW Bulletins

Palestinian and Belgian officials to meet on Wednesday
following PMW exposure that
PA named Belgian-funded school after terrorist
which led Belgium to freeze funding of PA school construction

• Belgium froze aid for PA school construction following PMW's exposure of the PA's renaming of a school built with Belgian money after terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi
  • Meeting between Belgian and PA officials is this Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017, according to official PA daily
  • PMW spoke with the Embassy of Belgium and urged that Belgium take this opportunity to create a more peace promoting environment in PA education. Belgium can use its leverage as donor to demand the PA change the names, not only of the Dalal Mughrabi School Belgium helped build, but also of the other 4 schools named after the same terrorist - and preferably all the 31 schools PMW has documented the PA has named after terrorists
  • PA Ministry of Education expressed "great sorrow" over Belgium's freeze of its support to school construction
  • PA ministry noted that the reason Belgium suspended its support was over the naming of the school after Dalal Mughrabi but did not distance itself from the name or its policy of honoring terrorists. The PA also did not mention anything about the other schools named after terrorists or any plans to rename them
(COMMENT)

You know that among the Hostile Arab Palestinians, Dalal Mughrabi was a particularly nasty psychopath.

When you talk about state supported terrorist, it is on two levels.

• One level is when the government and its policies provide support to the cause of a Jihadist, Virulent Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters.

• Another level is when specific NGOs provide funds and other financial assets or economic resources of persons who commit, or attempt to commit, terrorist acts or participate in or facilitate the commission of terrorist acts.

• Member of the general population present a form of support, active or passive, to entities or persons involved in terrorist acts, including recruitment of members of terrorist groups and eliminating the supply of weapons to terrorists. The general population not only support a government that sponsors terrorism and viollence; but, they endorse forms of propaganda which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage:

√ threat to the peace,
√ breach of the peace,
√ act of aggression;​

I've had a number of people tell me that a vast majority of the Arab Palestinians do not support endorse terrorism; Jihadism, Deadly Fedayeen Action, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence. But the reality is very different.

Most Respectfully,
R
Wow, 8 terrorist cards. :clap::clap::clap:

Would you clarify why you continually post the comments about terrorist cards?

Are we not allowed to talk about terrorism? Is their no such thing as terrorism when conducted by Arabs in Israel? Is terrorism not supported by the Arab Palestinian people and government?

What exactly do you mean by this?
Terrorism is an Israeli name calling campaign.
(COMMENT)

It is true that, terrorism was a word seldom used but has been bandied around some much in recent years, that any of use have reduced its meaning to a "name calling campaign." However, it is anything but a "name calling campaign." Its meaning --- as I have stated in the above preface, is merely short-titled to the word "terrorism." The actual sadistic or psychopathic acts, like those of the Arab Palestinian Honored Martyr Dalal Mughrabi who machine-gunned 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children (how heroic of her). But in the broader sense, the very distinguished Hostile Arab Palestinian Groups have done one or more of these acts:

These include:
  • attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
  • attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
  • kidnapping or hostage taking and murder;
  • causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility;
  • seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
  • manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons and explosives;
  • participating in the activities, including by supplying information or material resources, or by funding its activities in any way, with knowledge of the fact that such participation will contribute to the criminal activities of the group.
Yes, some still trivialize the actions of these groups, saying that the Israelis have done much worse. Well, what I say to that is, I have not heard of the Israelis lining up a dozen school children and gunning them down for no apparent reason; that take a very special kind of person. You really have to like killing in order to do that; thinking of the Jewish as less than human. And the fact that a significant number of Arab Palestinians support such action, ad actually justify such action as --- by any means necessary. Yes it takes a special kind of person, a true psychopath, to do that and then openly honor it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Gee whiz. I can’t identity a single instance of an Islamic majority nation furthering and promoting equal rights for all.

Help us out here and provide some relevant examples.

Massad, another academic fraud, is lying. There are more Syrian Jews(115,000) in Israel than in the US or any other country. And how many 700,000 Jews who lived in Palestine before 1948 moved away? Unless Massad is saying that they don't count, and the only "Palestinian Jews" are the religious Jews in Jerusalem and Tzfat before 1900.

Furthermore, falafel is part of Iraqi cuisine.

More importantly, it was brought to Israel by Yemeni Jews in the 1950s, where falafel is also popular, contrary to Massad's lie that it is simply not eaten in Yemen.

(full article online)

After complaints, some Arab papers remove article on "Jewish foods Arabs eat" ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back