Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okaay. So, I've only watched about 48 seconds of that video and the speaker states, "We should not boycott Israel because of the debt we owe to the Jewish people."

Right away this marks this video as propaganda. The Jewish people are not asking for special consideration because of the Shoah. That is a false notion and NOT one ever put forth by the Jewish people or Israel.

We are asking simply to be treated on equal footing to all other ethnic and national groups. That means you treat us with the SAME brush that you paint all other nations.

Antisemitism is NOT the rejection of special treatment for Jews. It is the rejection of double and different standards for Jews. Learn the difference.

I am going to try to go back and stomach some more of that video. But only because I'm waiting for my hair dye to set.

Interesting, the speaker talks about boycotting or not boycotting Israel, and tin man posts the video on this thread and not the boycott one.

Is there anything on the video about the Palestinians? Showing who they are?

This was in response to a post about supposed antisemitism in the Labour Party.

Do try to keep up.

It is not supposed. Everyone knows that the Labour Party in England has too many anti Israel/ anti-Jewish problems.

And I was answering Susha. Thank you so much.

People who support Palestine always get that unfounded smear.

You think so? Unfounded?

Amazing how every inch of you hates Jews.

People who support Palestine, and you do not even know what that means,
make false claims of anti semitism.

You are a true belly laugh. :)

When is she and all the other powerless Arabs going to revolt against Hamas and all the other Arab groups in power and make them stop the mindless attacks on Israel and work on BUILDING infrastructure and everything else they need out of all of the money which keeps pouring into UNWRA.

What is done with all the building material sent via the crossings, and everything else which is sent via the Israeli and Egyptian crossings.

STOP Hamas from turning that area, freed of all Jews in 2005, into this never ending hell for those who are not part of Hamas and all the other groups which have weapons and power.

FREE GAZA of Hamas, already !!!!

When is she and all the other powerless Arabs going to revolt against Hamas and all the other Arab groups in power and make them stop the mindless attacks on Israel and work on BUILDING infrastructure and everything else they need out of all of the money which keeps pouring into UNWRA.

What is done with all the building material sent via the crossings, and everything else which is sent via the Israeli and Egyptian crossings.

STOP Hamas from turning that area, freed of all Jews in 2005, into this never ending hell for those who are not part of Hamas and all the other groups which have weapons and power.

FREE GAZA of Hamas, already !!!!

More proof that we need a stupid post button.

Okaay. So, I've only watched about 48 seconds of that video and the speaker states, "We should not boycott Israel because of the debt we owe to the Jewish people."

Right away this marks this video as propaganda. The Jewish people are not asking for special consideration because of the Shoah. That is a false notion and NOT one ever put forth by the Jewish people or Israel.

We are asking simply to be treated on equal footing to all other ethnic and national groups. That means you treat us with the SAME brush that you paint all other nations.

Antisemitism is NOT the rejection of special treatment for Jews. It is the rejection of double and different standards for Jews. Learn the difference.

I am going to try to go back and stomach some more of that video. But only because I'm waiting for my hair dye to set.

Interesting, the speaker talks about boycotting or not boycotting Israel, and tin man posts the video on this thread and not the boycott one.

Do try to keep up.

It is not supposed. Everyone knows that the Labour Party in England has too many anti Israel/ anti-Jewish problems.

You think so? Unfounded?

Link?

Do try to keep up.

You think so? Unfounded?

Link?

Take a nap, tin.
You are way overworking today :)

The request for links is nothing more than a retreat into a dark cave to avoid facing reality.

Absolutely, unbelievably laughable given the blatant antisemitism found on this board.
Links?

Your point being that there is no antisemitism on this board?! FFS.
If you say there is, prove it.

Its blatant and obvious to anyone who reads. It matters not one bit what evidence I bring (witness the "Israel does not exist" thread), you will just deny it and put your fingers in your ears and say, "la la la la la" , or rather "link? link? link? link? link?"

Absolutely, unbelievably laughable given the blatant antisemitism found on this board.
Links?

Its blatant and obvious to anyone who reads. It matters not one bit what evidence I bring (witness the "Israel does not exist" thread), you will just deny it and put your fingers in your ears and say, "la la la la la" , or rather "link? link? link? link? link?"
IOW, you have nothing.

Links?

IOW, you have nothing.

IOW I could link four posts which say, "I hate Jews" from four different posters just from the past two days and you would respond, "that doesn't mean they are anti Semitic".

IOW, you have nothing.

IOW I could link four posts which say, "I hate Jews" from four different posters just from the past two days and you would respond, "that doesn't mean they are anti Semitic".
So post some, or do you have nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back