Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not as bad as some. Some say that the Jewish usurping of the Islamic stories of Abraham and Solomon are the original "occupation".

For Tinmore, the "occupation" started somewhere in the mid 1800s when the mere presence of Jews on Jewish ancestral land was a violation of inviolable Arab sovereignty.

There were attacks on Jews way before that, whenever one Caliph, or Sheik, or another felt like having the people riot on the Jews and stealing all they had worked for.

1834 is one such example.

1834 looting of Safed - Wikipedia

[But, but, but....the Jews started it. It is all the Jew's fault....but, but, but....]

[But, but, but....the Jews started it. It is all the Jew's fault....but, but, but....]

Of course the Jews started it. The Jews are not to be PERMITTED to be there. The very act of being there is a violation of Palestinian human rights.

The difference between the Kurdish nationality and the Palestinian nationality lies in the ability to survive as an independent state and in the price of this kind of independence. With the Palestinians, it means harming Israel’s security, which is why the interest is reduced independence, somewhere between an autonomy and Netanyahu’s “state minus.” With the Kurds, nationality means a contribution to regional stability. And that’s, very briefly, the entire difference between interest and theory.

(full article online)

Ynetnews Opinion - Kurds and Palestinians? There’s no comparison

‘Palestinians’ who work for Israeli businesses get a much higher salary and all the social benefits according to Israeli law than they can ever hope to receive working in PA territory. Even so, this cannot compete with the salaries the PA provides for terrorists, prisoners and ‘martyrs’.

pmw2-martyrs.png

For example, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, the allowances for terrorists in Israeli prisons range from $364 (NIS 1,500) a month for a term of up to three years to $3,120 (NIS 13,000) for a term of 30 years and more. There is a monthly $78 supplement for terrorists from Jerusalem and a $130 supplement for Arab Israeli terrorists.

pmw1-prisoners.png

When prisoners are released, they get a grant and are promised a job at the Palestinian Authority. They get a military rank that’s determined according to the number of years they’ve served in jail.

They get money for Jewish blood. Blood money.

This money comes from the budget of the Palestinian Authority. That money comes from foreign aid sent by EU countries, the United States etc.

You need to know that if your country is sending foreign aid to the Palestinian Authority, your money, your taxes are blood money for dead Jews.

You are funding our murder.

That is what you need to know.

(full article online)

3 Things You Should Know About the Terror Attack in Har Adar | The Jewish Press | Forest Rain | 8 Tishri 5778 – September 28, 2017 | JewishPress.com

Fatah does not cease to promote terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi as a role model for Palestinian youth. During a visit by Fatah Central Committee member Abbas Zaki to Fatah's Al-Asifa Pioneers Summer Camp in Hebron this August, girls paraded with two flags: one, the official Palestinian flag, and the other had the image of terrorist Mughrabi. Mughrabi led the bus hijacking and murder of 37 civilians, 12 of them children, during what is known as the Coastal Road massacre, in 1978.

The picture of Mughrabi on the flag holding an automatic rifle is a well-known photo, often used by Fatah when praising her as a "role model" and "Martyr." For example, when members of Fatah's Central Committee celebrated the attack and praised the female terrorist on the anniversary of her attack, the photo was displayed on stage at the event.

(full article online)

Fatah summer camp glorified terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi - PMW Bulletins

[Why Palestinians are who they are and think the way they do.
And why they will never allow future generations to have normal, peaceful lives ]

The study also shows that cities established by Jews in modern times, including Tel Aviv, are sometimes not shown on maps. “Israel is not a legitimate state according to the PA schoolbooks studied at UNRWA schools,” the study says. “The name ‘Israel’ does not appear on the map at all.”

In many cases, “Palestine” appears instead and covers Israel's pre-1967 territories as well. The almost complete erasure of the name "Israel" from the newly published PA schoolbooks of 2016-2017 is “a disturbing development,” the researchers wrote. “[As are] the numerous demonizing descriptions of the Jewish state and its replacement by the expression ‘Zionist occupation.’”

(full article online)

New UNRWA textbooks for Palestinians demonize Israel and Jews

The current head of the PA police is modestly referred to in formal documents and press releases as "His Excellency Major General Hazim Attallah". He was appointed to the role in March 2008, promoting a US official to submit this brief backgrounder up the reporting chain from where it eventually found its way into Wikileaks.

Some highlights [italics mean direct quotes]:
  • Attallah previously served as "the military secretary and a security advisor in the Office of the President" of the PA.
  • He became "a security advisor to President Abbas in 2005 and military secretary to PM Salam Fayyad in September 2007."
  • A "savvy internal operator who has managed to effectively navigate between PM Salam Fayyad and President Abbas and make himself necessary to both... [An] unusual choice for police chief--he spent most of his security time in the Preventive Security Organization (PSO) and his recent assignments have been advisory/political, not management."
  • "The PA police headquarters is full of senior figures who will, at least initially, view Attallah as a political interloper."
  • "Born in 1959 in Bayt Surik (near Jerusalem)..." That's an interesting note: it's the small village from where the Palestinian Arab shooter who murdered three Israelis at Har Adar two days ago ["26-Sep-17: At Har Adar's entrance, an Arab-on-Israeli shooter with problems and a solution"] came.
  • "Attended Bulgaria's military academy from 1980 to 1984... the son of Husni Muhammad Attallah ("Abu Za'im"), a former head of Fatah military intelligence and senior PLO official until a high-profile break with Arafat in 1986..."

(full article online)

This Ongoing War: A Blog: 28-Sep-17: Now that the Palestinian Arabs are embraced by Interpol...

And this is why everyone is running into trouble. In the Labour mainstream, ‘Palestine solidarity’ is being confused with a movement of peace. This is a dangerously false appraisal, that has allowed for maximalist Arab political demands, to become the basis for acceptance into the Labour fold.

(full article online)

Facing raw antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference 2017

Okaay. So, I've only watched about 48 seconds of that video and the speaker states, "We should not boycott Israel because of the debt we owe to the Jewish people."

Right away this marks this video as propaganda. The Jewish people are not asking for special consideration because of the Shoah. That is a false notion and NOT one ever put forth by the Jewish people or Israel.

We are asking simply to be treated on equal footing to all other ethnic and national groups. That means you treat us with the SAME brush that you paint all other nations.

Antisemitism is NOT the rejection of special treatment for Jews. It is the rejection of double and different standards for Jews. Learn the difference.

Last edited:
And this is why everyone is running into trouble. In the Labour mainstream, ‘Palestine solidarity’ is being confused with a movement of peace. This is a dangerously false appraisal, that has allowed for maximalist Arab political demands, to become the basis for acceptance into the Labour fold.

(full article online)

Okaay. So, I've only watched about 48 seconds of that video and the speaker states, "We should not boycott Israel because of the debt we owe to the Jewish people."

Right away this marks this video as propaganda. The Jewish people are not asking for special consideration because of the Shoah. That is a false notion and NOT one ever put forth by the Jewish people or Israel.

We are asking simply to be treated on equal footing to all other ethnic and national groups. That means you treat us with the SAME brush that you paint all other nations.

Antisemitism is NOT the rejection of special treatment for Jews. It is the rejection of double and different standards for Jews. Learn the difference.

I am going to try to go back and stomach some more of that video. But only because I'm waiting for my hair dye to set.

Interesting, the speaker talks about boycotting or not boycotting Israel, and tin man posts the video on this thread and not the boycott one.

Is there anything on the video about the Palestinians? Showing who they are?

(full article online)

I am going to try to go back and stomach some more of that video. But only because I'm waiting for my hair dye to set.

Interesting, the speaker talks about boycotting or not boycotting Israel, and tin man posts the video on this thread and not the boycott one.

This was in response to a post about supposed antisemitism in the Labour Party.

Do try to keep up.

(full article online)

Do try to keep up.

It is not supposed. Everyone knows that the Labour Party in England has too many anti Israel/ anti-Jewish problems.

And I was answering Susha. Thank you so much.

(full article online)

Do try to keep up.

It is not supposed. Everyone knows that the Labour Party in England has too many anti Israel/ anti-Jewish problems.

And I was answering Susha. Thank you so much.

People who support Palestine always get that unfounded smear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back