Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real quest. is who are the Jews? Jews came from the line of Judah, but he married a Canaanite woman, from the line of Ham.
So a real Jews would be hard to find, but I imagine most Pals have some Jewishness to them:
Judges 3:5-7New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

5 So the Israelites settled among the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.6 They took their daughters in marriage, and gave their own daughters to their sons in marriage,and served their gods.

Right from the git go, intermarriage. Moses was a Levite according to the bible, not a jew.

The Pals are probably Israelites who stayed on the land for centuries but most converted to Islam.:bye1:

Who are the "pure Americans" then, would they be First Nation peoples or would they be colonisers and immigrants come to steal the First Nations lands.
What you spout is the beginning of the Jews and not the result of years of intermingling with others. Who are the Americans, would they be the founding fathers or would they be the interbred colonisers from Europe and Asia who have lost their individualism ?

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

:D

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?
Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

According to muslims Jesus preached... - Apostates of Islam Facebook

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

The Talmud contains all kind of crap about Jesus and Mary. Jesus was torah learned not Talmud.
Is that what they told you down at the Bund Hall? I didn't know that you went to the Yeshiva with Jesus so that you knew what he studied.

Jesus In The Talmud

Jesus couldn't have studied the talmud if it was written after his birth
Jesus was not an uncommon name of his time. He taught the torah
The references in the talmud are clearly not what art implied

thank you for posting the talmud quotes
You're right about the Talmud. But he knew about the precursor, mischnah with which he disagreed. Thats what I should have said.

Wow!

Art__Allm

Wow!

Art__Allm

The Talmud contains all kind of crap about Jesus and Mary. Jesus was torah learned not Talmud.
Is that what they told you down at the Bund Hall? I didn't know that you went to the Yeshiva with Jesus so that you knew what he studied.

Jesus In The Talmud

You're right about the Talmud. But he knew about the precursor, mischnah with which he disagreed. Thats what I should have said.

When was the Mishnah written Where By Whom

Art__Allm

Art__Allm

Jesus In The Talmud

When was the Mishnah written Where By Whom
If you read almost any book nowadays by a professor, rabbi or Christian clergyman who cares deeply about Jewish-Christian relations and interfaith dialogue, you are likely to encounter the view that Jesus was basically a faithful Jew of the rabbinic (Pharisaic) persuasion. A pleasing notion, but is it accurate?

Yes, Jesus is repeatedly quoted in the gospels as embracing Jewish religious observance of a certain kind. He must have accepted broadly defined commandments like the Sabbath and Temple sacrifice, because just after his death his followers were still practicing them.

What Jesus rejected was the Oral Torah (scripture commentary passed down for centuries) that explains the Written Torah (the first five books of the Bible). At the very heart of rabbinic Judaism, this notion of an Oral Torah recognizes that the first five books of the Bible are cryptic documents. It posits that these scriptures were revealed to Moses along with a key to unlock the code. That key is oral tradition, passed from Moses to the prophets to the rabbis, later to be written down in what are now called the Mishnah and Talmud. Anyway that's the theory presented in the first chapter of the Mishnah's tractate Pirke Avot.

In the gospels, Jesus derides this orally transmitted teaching on matters including the details of Sabbath observance, praying with a quorum, burying the dead, refraining from washing and anointing on fast days like Yom Kippur, donating a yearly half-shekel to the Temple, and hand-washing before eating bread.
Read more at Rabbi Jesus Not Really. David Klinghoffer on Jesus and Judaism Jewish Law Torah Oral Tradition - Beliefnet.com

that is exactly what happen. Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.
Show me a link of a Jewish army invading the region in the early 1900's
There isn't. They mooched Britain's military.

Ya, you've repeated this lie many times without proving it. I wonder why that is

I know it is long but you have a lot of catching up to do.

Really Tinmore ? Al Jazeera? You post this video and then accuse others of posting propaganda. Al Jazeera is one of the biggest Palestinian propaganda outlets.

You are the one who needs catching up. You still can't back up your own claims.

Yeah, yeah, slime the source. Typical propaganda ploy.

What about all the documentation they present?

Ya, you've repeated this lie many times without proving it. I wonder why that is

Really Tinmore ? Al Jazeera? You post this video and then accuse others of posting propaganda. Al Jazeera is one of the biggest Palestinian propaganda outlets.

AL Jazeera is a known Palestinian propagandist source. They are EXTREMELY bias. It's no wonder why you are so misinformed on this conflict.
Why can'y you prove you claim without a long video ? How is it a propaganda ploy to say the truth about Al Ja Propagandeera?

BTW, you accuse posters here of reading Israeli propaganda sites, so you're being a hypocrite .

AL Jazeera is a known Palestinian propagandist source. They are EXTREMELY bias. It's no wonder why you are so misinformed on this conflict.
Why can'y you prove you claim without a long video ? How is it a propaganda ploy to say the truth about Al Ja Propagandeera?

BTW, you accuse posters here of reading Israeli propaganda sites, so you're being a hypocrite .

Still nothing on those documents, huh.

What about the interviews of historians from several different countries?

Here I thought Israel Hayom and Ynet and Arutz Sheva were the propaganda sites.
They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

You might want to remind them of that, some still think God gave the land to them. An army did invade Palestine, and even got rid of the British.

If the source is suspect then any documentation they present is also suspect by association

Here I thought Israel Hayom and Ynet and Arutz Sheva were the propaganda sites.
They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

You might want to remind them of that, some still think God gave the land to them. An army did invade Palestine, and even got rid of the British.

Yep the combined arab league army that was thrashed by the Jews and lostso much face they LIED about the precursor to their invasion and attack.

"The Peace Conference should not shut its eyes to the fact that the anti-Zionist feeling in Palestine and Syria is intense and not lightly to be flouted. No British Officer consulted by the Commissioners believed that the Zionist programme could be carried out except by force of arms. The officers generally thought that a force of not less than 50,000 soldiers would be required even to initiate the programme. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part I 1917-1947 30 June 1978

"The Peace Conference should not shut its eyes to the fact that the anti-Zionist feeling in Palestine and Syria is intense and not lightly to be flouted. No British Officer consulted by the Commissioners believed that the Zionist programme could be carried out except by force of arms. The officers generally thought that a force of not less than 50,000 soldiers would be required even to initiate the programme. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part I 1917-1947 30 June 1978

See even your link blames the arab muslims for the problems, and does not mention any colonisation by European Jews

See even your link blames the arab muslims for the problems, and does not mention any colonisation by European Jews

The Zionist Organization was to use the assurances for "a national home for the Jewish people" to press its plans for the colonization of Palestine on the basis of the Balfour Declaration and its implementation through the League of Nations Mandates System. The Palestinian people were to resist these efforts, since their fundamental political right to self-determination had been denied, and their land was to become the object of colonization from abroad during the period it was under a League of Nations Mandate. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part I 1917-1947 30 June 1978

How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud?

Jesus studied the Talmud????

Wow!

You have made my day!!!

Were did you go to school?

In the USA?

Please educate yourself:

The Talmud has two components. The first part is the Mishnah(Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), the written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah (Torah meaning "Instruction", "Teaching" in Hebrew). The second part is the Gemara (c. 500 CE), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaiticwritings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible. The term Talmud can be used to mean either the Gemara alone, or the Mishnah and Gemara as printed together.

Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.

Yep, the Brits were losing in WW I, they were ready to sign an agreement with Germany, but then Zionists came to the Brits and proposed a deal:

You invade the Palestine and give it to us, and we promise you that USA will get involved in WW I.

After that all American papers, who only a month ago supported Germany in her war effort against Russia started the modernization of Germany, and USA eventually got involved in WW I.

If there was no Zionist, there would be no Balfour Declaration, no Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, no dismemberment of Germany after WW I, and therefore no WW II, no Nakba... and no Israel.

In the new British strategic thinking, the Zionists appeared as a potential ally capable of safeguarding British imperial interests in the region.

Furthermore, as British war prospects dimmed throughout 1917, the War Cabinet calculated that supporting a Jewish entity in Palestine would mobilize America's influential Jewish community to support United States intervention in the war and sway the large number of Jewish Bolsheviks who participated in the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution to keep Russia in the war.

In support of the Zionist cause, his protracted and skillful negotiations with the Foreign Office were climaxed on November 2, 1917, by the letter from the foreign secretary to Lord Rothschild, which became known as the Balfour Declaration. This document declared the British government's "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations," viewed with favor "the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish People," and announced an intent to facilitate the achievement of this objective.
The Balfour Declaration radically changed the status of the Zionist movement. It promised support from a major world power and gave the Zionists international recognition.

Zionism was transformed by the British pledge from a quixotic dream into a legitimate and achievable undertaking.

Palestine During World War I Jewish Virtual Library

How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud?

Jesus studied the Talmud????

Wow!

You have made my day!!!

Were did you go to school?

In the USA?

Please educate yourself:

The Talmud has two components. The first part is the Mishnah(Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), the written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah (Torah meaning "Instruction", "Teaching" in Hebrew). The second part is the Gemara (c. 500 CE), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaiticwritings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible. The term Talmud can be used to mean either the Gemara alone, or the Mishnah and Gemara as printed together.

Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Art__Allm, See my posts #62 and #64 for my explanation, Alice.

LMAO! Good one
Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.

Yep, the Brits were losing in WW I, they were ready to sign an agreement with Germany, but then Zionists came to the Brits and proposed a deal:

You invade the Palestine and give it to us, and we promise you that USA will get involved in WW I.

After that all American papers, who only a month ago supported Germany in her war effort against Russia started the modernization of Germany, and USA eventually got involved in WW I.

If there was no Zionist, there would be no Balfour Declaration, no Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, no dismemberment of Germany after WW I, and therefore no WW II, no Nakba... and no Israel.

In the new British strategic thinking, the Zionists appeared as a potential ally capable of safeguarding British imperial interests in the region.

Furthermore, as British war prospects dimmed throughout 1917, the War Cabinet calculated that supporting a Jewish entity in Palestine would mobilize America's influential Jewish community to support United States intervention in the war and sway the large number of Jewish Bolsheviks who participated in the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution to keep Russia in the war.

In support of the Zionist cause, his protracted and skillful negotiations with the Foreign Office were climaxed on November 2, 1917, by the letter from the foreign secretary to Lord Rothschild, which became known as the Balfour Declaration. This document declared the British government's "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations," viewed with favor "the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish People," and announced an intent to facilitate the achievement of this objective.
The Balfour Declaration radically changed the status of the Zionist movement. It promised support from a major world power and gave the Zionists international recognition.

Zionism was transformed by the British pledge from a quixotic dream into a legitimate and achievable undertaking.

. "

LMAO! Good one. The Brits "were ready to sign an agreement with Germany but then the Zionists came to the Brits & proposed a deal." Amazing what we can learn here. Hey Art, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

If there were no people with the mind set as Art, there wouldn't have been millions and millions of people killled by his Nazi friends. There also wouldn't have been millions of displaced people. It's a hoot to see another two-bit anti-Semite come onto this board. The readers can see why there is so much anti-Semitism in Europe these days.

Still nothing on those documents, huh.

What about the interviews of historians from several different countries?

First provide documents, then we will talk.

The Zionist Organization was to use the assurances for "a national home for the Jewish people" to press its plans for the colonization of Palestine on the basis of the Balfour Declaration and its implementation through the League of Nations Mandates System. The Palestinian people were to resist these efforts, since their fundamental political right to self-determination had been denied, and their land was to become the object of colonization from abroad during the period it was under a League of Nations Mandate. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part I 1917-1947 30 June 1978

Did not exist in 1923 when the land was granted to the Jews, as well as the arab muslims being illegal immigrants and as such not covered by the Mandate. They had their nations and should have stayed in them, and not tried to colonise Jewish palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back