Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Palestinians?

Amena Ashkar

Read International law and the Geneva conventions, then see if it applies to the 1 million Jews evicted from their homes in arab muslims lands after 1949. Any foreign national that is a danger to the state can be deported to another nation if it will take them in

Who were the Arab-Moslem terrorists?

Thanks for posting an Israeli war crime.

Reacting to acts of islamic terrorism is a war crime?

Do you have an authoritative YouTube video on that? Something from Press TV ( aka the Death to the Great Satan™ News Channel) would be helpful.

Targeting a family home is targeting civilians. I don't need a link.

Wrong as this was a military target under International law, or are you still denying the Jews the rights to be covered by International laws

Amena Ashkar

Read International law and the Geneva conventions, then see if it applies to the 1 million Jews evicted from their homes in arab muslims lands after 1949. Any foreign national that is a danger to the state can be deported to another nation if it will take them in

I have always agreed that the Jews who lost their homes around 1948 have the right to return to their former homes. When I see a Jewish organization demanding their right to return I will support it.

Leila Farsakh

Pallywood industries propaganda presents the lies again

You slime the source but cannot refute the issues.

That's good to know.

Issues that are raised in your silly, scripted cut and paste YouTube videos are people's personal opinions. Where is your response to the videos that actually do refute your videos?

Do you mean the one where the cover photo is a rocket being launched in Syria?

Leila Farsakh

That's good to know.

Issues that are raised in your silly, scripted cut and paste YouTube videos are people's personal opinions. Where is your response to the videos that actually do refute your videos?

No. the various ones showing your Islamic terrorist heroes launching rockets at Israel from civilian areas.

Amena Ashkar

I have always agreed that the Jews who lost their homes around 1948 have the right to return to their former homes. When I see a Jewish organization demanding their right to return I will support it.

They dont they would prefer a land swap at a 2 for 1 rate, this would mean for every 2 acres of Jewish land stolen after 1947 the arab muslim give them 1 acre of palestine. Then when there is no more palestine the arab muslims can buy the stolen Jewish lands at 10 cents on the dollar to cover the costs of the demolition and transport of the carbuncles to a site of their choosing in Jordan. The Jews know that there is no such compulsion as the right of return and will take reparation instead.

But you are a known LIAR and have never once agreed or accepted that the lands were ever Jewish and so would ignore any such claims. Why do you answer questions with answers that bear no relation to the question. The question was by what authority did the arab muslims evict the Jews who were not and never would be a danger to the country. Had they attacked their hosts, shown any belligerence or threatened them in any way

Leila Farsakh

That's good to know.

How many more times do you need to see them refuted and proven to be false before you accept they are false testimony. What is your favourite reply when ever your links are ripped apart and proven wrong again, something to do with Israeli talking points isnt it ?

Leila Farsakh

That's good to know.

On who's say so, I bet it is some islamonazi with an axe to grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back