Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDSU Muslim Students Meet with University President Over Hate Posters

Speaking of college students, Tinmore, did your friends really have to try to disrupt the Israeli Ambassador from speaking. This appears to happen on many of the campuses in America and Canada by the Muslim Students Association whenever a speaker is pro Israel. I haven't read about the Jews disrupting speeches by your fellow Arabs..

I haven't read about the Jews disrupting speeches by your fellow Arabs..​

You need better sources.

Mad Magazine suit you?

It would be a step up from your current sources.

Speaking of college students, Tinmore, did your friends really have to try to disrupt the Israeli Ambassador from speaking. This appears to happen on many of the campuses in America and Canada by the Muslim Students Association whenever a speaker is pro Israel. I haven't read about the Jews disrupting speeches by your fellow Arabs..

You need better sources.

Mad Magazine suit you?

Evidently you don't botther to read about what your fellow Arabs are doing on campuses. You are too busy watching all the videos sent you by some Hamas official. Couldn't the Muslims have just listened to the speech at Irvine and then questioned the speaker afterward? Was that too much to ask?

What would be justice is if the Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, etc. students start a protest against what the Muslims have done to their people. What a great video that would be for you to pull up.

You need better sources.

Mad Magazine suit you?

Evidently you don't botther to read about what your fellow Arabs are doing on campuses. You are too busy watching all the videos sent you by some Hamas official. Couldn't the Muslims have just listened to the speech at Irvine and then questioned the speaker afterward? Was that too much to ask?

What would be justice is if the Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, etc. students start a protest against what the Muslims have done to their people. What a great video that would be for you to pull up.

Personally I don't believe in shouting people down. I prefer to allow him to make an ass of himself.

You need better sources.

Mad Magazine suit you?

Personally I don't believe in shouting people down. I prefer to allow him to make an ass of himself.

Just like you and your new sidekick do. One thing it is obvious. She really doesn't sound like you, and she certainly is more wordy in her posts.

Who are the Palestinians?

Mahmoud Shaalan

On Feb. 26, Mahmoud Shaalan, a 16-year-old Palestinian-American born and raised in Florida, was shot by Israeli soldiers multiple times at a checkpoint near the Beit El settlement in the occupied Palestinian territory. The below letter was sent to the White House by 15 human rights organizations, including AFSC, on Sept. 28, 2016.

Dear Mr. President,

The undersigned organizations call on your administration to demand that Israel publicly release all evidence related to the recent investigation into the fatal shooting of U.S. citizen, Mahmoud Shaalan, by Israeli soldiers seven months ago.

We also urge your administration to conduct an investigation into the killing. As Mahmoud Shaalan was a U.S. citizen, the U.S. government has a particular responsibility to ensure that a thorough, proper and impartial investigation is conducted. As the largest supplier of weapons, munitions and security equipment to Israel, the U.S. government bears the added responsibility of verifying that no U.S. supplied arms were used in an unlawful killing.

Human rights organizations urge Obama to investigate killing of U.S. citizen

What was he doing is a palestinian war zone where terrorist attacks were taking place. Any idiot can leave out the parts that show the incident was a terrorist getting shot in the act of attacking

You need better sources.

Then why dont you provide them so we can see for ourselves ?

You need better sources.

Mad Magazine suit you?

Do you mean like we are doing to you when we let you post your pallywood propaganda on here ?

Who are the Palestinians?

Susan Abulhawa

Palestinian Activist Susan Abulhawa Speaks To Philly Justice Coalition and Black Lives Matter

P F Tinmore, et al,

The State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip) is the hub of several affiliated and associated Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). The "label" of "Terrorist" is assigned based on the effect of a technique relative to a target.

Attacking techniques such as hijacking, bombing, kidnapping and assassination to assert their demands of Israel, are also real threats to Western world.

The characteristics of a most HoAP Terrorists usually include a campaign that violates the rules of modern warfare, established in acts called the Geneva Conventions and Hague Conventions. In the case of the HoAP, we see:

The HoAP (protected persons) commit offense which are solely intended to harm the Israel (Occupying Power); taking action that endanger the life or limb of the occupying forces and administration. The HoAP do represent a grave collective danger (HAMAS,Palestinian Islamic Jihad etc) inflicting seriously damage the property of the Israeli occupying forces and administration and the installations used by them. (Article 68, GCIV)​

We observe that the HoAP apply technique of terrorism to achieve political change (the elimination of the Jewish State) and the establishment of a consecrated Islamic Waqf (HAMAS). While the throw-weight behind an HoAP attacks, sometime even symbolic in nature, they are meant to impress fear; interrupting the tranquility of the day and replacing it with panic, horror, and trepidation. This is used to intimidate the public; and designed to draw the attention the public and media to the political demands and political objective that the HoAP could not achieve through the peaceful means.

Who are the Arab-Moslem terrorists?
What idiot wrote that headline?
Attacking foreign troops is not terrorism.
Flailing your Pom Poms for your islamic terrorist heroes from behind the safety of your keyboard.
I know everyone has to get on board of Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.
(COMMENT)

Whether we talk about the Palestinian Terrorist by individual groups like HAMAS, or collectively as in the HoAP, we see the same process over and over again; placing and detonating an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility: with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury; or with the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss. ( 1997 International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings)
Short Title / Abbreviations: 1997 Terrorist Bombing Convention
Date & Place of Adoption: 15 December 1997, New York, USA
Date of Entry into Force: 23 May 2001 (Article 22)

It is not Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign as you claim. It is what it is. The law was not written by Israel, but internationally. It was be an untruth to say that HoAP does not (or has not) a past history of criminal behaviors described in the Terrorist Bombing Convention. Whether we talk about the grenade attack near Rachel's Tomb, the nursery school struck by HAMAS rocket, the over 4000 rocket attacks from Gaza, the kidnapping and murders, the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing - Maxim restaurant suicide bombing, the Avivim school bus massacre, the public bus planted by Palestinian militants exploded in a bus near Tel Aviv, --- all of these describe the actions prohibited by International Conventions relative to counter-terrorism.

And I haven't even mentioned the Customary and International Humanitarian Law violations, or the Palestinians that have attempted to pervert the course of justice, or inciting violence and supporting terrorism.
“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

BUT, please --- don't pretend that the Arab Palestinians have clean hands. In fact, the Palestinians haven't had clean hands since the time Haj Amin al Husseini was the Mufti of Jerusalem; inciting hatred and violence at every opportunity.

Most Respectfully,
R

Oh give me a break. You are trying to tell me that these violent individuals are combatants and that isolated individual LEO's are valid military objectives?

The INTENT is to create pressure on the Israelis to conform to unreasonable demands by terrorizing them. Thus, its terrorism.

This is used to intimidate the public; and designed to draw the attention the public and media to the political demands and political objective that the HoAP could not achieve through the peaceful means.

Great post, as usual, Rocco. Just want to touch on this part a bit.

The political goals of the HoAP (destruction of the State of Israel, prevention of Jewish self-determination and sovereignty over any territory, Islamic waqf) can not be achieved by any means currently available.

Peaceful means will bring them self-determination and sovereignty over some portion of the territory if they can scrape together the will to divert their energy from impossible ideological/religious goals and concentrate on nation-building.

High-level, all-out, multi-national warfare will bring a catastrophic (for them) response from Israel, the US and, I expect, a number of the more rational Arab/Muslim nations.

The low-level terrorism they are currently practicing buys them some time, but is ultimately a losing strategy as they gain nothing, drain their own resources, lose the interest and respect of the international community while Israel grows stronger and chips away at choice bits of territory.

Time for them to stop pursuing their impossible goal.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip) is the hub of several affiliated and associated Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). The "label" of "Terrorist" is assigned based on the effect of a technique relative to a target.

Attacking techniques such as hijacking, bombing, kidnapping and assassination to assert their demands of Israel, are also real threats to Western world.

The characteristics of a most HoAP Terrorists usually include a campaign that violates the rules of modern warfare, established in acts called the Geneva Conventions and Hague Conventions. In the case of the HoAP, we see:

The HoAP (protected persons) commit offense which are solely intended to harm the Israel (Occupying Power); taking action that endanger the life or limb of the occupying forces and administration. The HoAP do represent a grave collective danger (HAMAS,Palestinian Islamic Jihad etc) inflicting seriously damage the property of the Israeli occupying forces and administration and the installations used by them. (Article 68, GCIV)​

We observe that the HoAP apply technique of terrorism to achieve political change (the elimination of the Jewish State) and the establishment of a consecrated Islamic Waqf (HAMAS). While the throw-weight behind an HoAP attacks, sometime even symbolic in nature, they are meant to impress fear; interrupting the tranquility of the day and replacing it with panic, horror, and trepidation. This is used to intimidate the public; and designed to draw the attention the public and media to the political demands and political objective that the HoAP could not achieve through the peaceful means.

Flailing your Pom Poms for your islamic terrorist heroes from behind the safety of your keyboard.
(COMMENT)

Whether we talk about the Palestinian Terrorist by individual groups like HAMAS, or collectively as in the HoAP, we see the same process over and over again; placing and detonating an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility: with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury; or with the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss. ( 1997 International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings)

It is not Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign as you claim. It is what it is. The law was not written by Israel, but internationally. It was be an untruth to say that HoAP does not (or has not) a past history of criminal behaviors described in the Terrorist Bombing Convention. Whether we talk about the grenade attack near Rachel's Tomb, the nursery school struck by HAMAS rocket, the over 4000 rocket attacks from Gaza, the kidnapping and murders, the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing - Maxim restaurant suicide bombing, the Avivim school bus massacre, the public bus planted by Palestinian militants exploded in a bus near Tel Aviv, --- all of these describe the actions prohibited by International Conventions relative to counter-terrorism.

And I haven't even mentioned the Customary and International Humanitarian Law violations, or the Palestinians that have attempted to pervert the course of justice, or inciting violence and supporting terrorism.
“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

BUT, please --- don't pretend that the Arab Palestinians have clean hands. In fact, the Palestinians haven't had clean hands since the time Haj Amin al Husseini was the Mufti of Jerusalem; inciting hatred and violence at every opportunity.

Most Respectfully,
R
BUT, please --- don't pretend that the Arab Palestinians have clean hands.​

I don't really. It is just that the Palestinians are pikers compared to Israel's terrorism. Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Yet Israel throws around the terrorist label like candy at a blossom time parade.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BUT, please --- don't pretend that the Arab Palestinians have clean hands.​

I don't really. It is just that the Palestinians are pikers compared to Israel's terrorism. Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Yet Israel throws around the terrorist label like candy at a blossom time parade.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh come-on.

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, especially post-1967, have been whiners and crybabies about being on the wrong side of the law. They start a fistfight and whiny when they get thumped. They are offered opportunities to resolve the issues, and turn-them down saying: We have the right to turn-down unfair offers. And as the rekindle the conflict, they cry it is unfair for the Israelis to defend themselves.

Each rocket fired into Israel is just another brick in the wall of evidence of the Arab Palestinians intentionally and programmed policy of launching attacks in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated.

I think it is fairly understood that the invasion of 1948 was initiated by the Arab (the First use of armed force) by a State (the Arab League and irregular Arab Palestinian units) in contravention of the Charter --- prima facie evidence of an act of aggression. And while the two Arab League Nations that actually occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians never have; instead asking that ALL of (what they considered) Palestine be turned over to them (essentially a surrender).

Israel successfully defended its bid for independence in the face of Arab Aggression. It is unreasonable to assume that Israel should surrender any part of the territory. While it is relatively clear that Israel does not want the West Bank and Gaza Strip, assessing each of them as an economic and parasitic albatross, the Arab League aggressors have used the territory as a gateway for invasions. And while today, about two-thirds of the borders are internationally recognized via treaty, the degree of strategic uncertainty for Israel,
given current political views of the Arab League around it, is in flux. This is just one of the simplified considerations included in the question of "defensible borders."

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh come-on.

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, especially post-1967, have been whiners and crybabies about being on the wrong side of the law. They start a fistfight and whiny when they get thumped. They are offered opportunities to resolve the issues, and turn-them down saying: We have the right to turn-down unfair offers. And as the rekindle the conflict, they cry it is unfair for the Israelis to defend themselves.

Each rocket fired into Israel is just another brick in the wall of evidence of the Arab Palestinians intentionally and programmed policy of launching attacks in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated.

I think it is fairly understood that the invasion of 1948 was initiated by the Arab (the First use of armed force) by a State (the Arab League and irregular Arab Palestinian units) in contravention of the Charter --- prima facie evidence of an act of aggression. And while the two Arab League Nations that actually occupied the West Bank and Gaza Strip have made peace with Israel, the Arab Palestinians never have; instead asking that ALL of (what they considered) Palestine be turned over to them (essentially a surrender).

Israel successfully defended its bid for independence in the face of Arab Aggression. It is unreasonable to assume that Israel should surrender any part of the territory. While it is relatively clear that Israel does not want the West Bank and Gaza Strip, assessing each of them as an economic and parasitic albatross, the Arab League aggressors have used the territory as a gateway for invasions. And while today, about two-thirds of the borders are internationally recognized via treaty, the degree of strategic uncertainty for Israel,
given current political views of the Arab League around it, is in flux. This is just one of the simplified considerations included in the question of "defensible borders."

Most Respectfully,
R
I think it is fairly understood that the invasion of 1948 was initiated by the Arab (the First use of armed force) by a State (the Arab League and irregular Arab Palestinian units) in contravention of the Charter...​

What part of the charter says that it was illegal for the Arab states to enter Palestine?

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back