Who are the Israelis?

Who are the Israelis? A wondrous, enterprising nation representing the highest echelon of Jewry, Jewish values and Jewish life.

They are also the archetypal arbiters of righteous retribution to mete out to Islamic Jihadists who surround them and endeavor for their destruction. The rest of the world needs to take a leaf out of the proverbial Israeli playbook vis-à-vis the Palestinians.

Who are the Israelis? A wondrous, enterprising nation representing the highest echelon of Jewry, Jewish values and Jewish life.

They are also the archetypal arbiters of righteous retribution to mete out to Islamic Jihadists who surround them and endeavor for their destruction. The rest of the world needs to take a leaf out of the proverbial Israeli playbook vis-à-vis the Palestinians.
Nice to see such IDIOCY in Print...you mean't Zionism/ists...you should never use the words Zionist and Jew in the same sentence....For obvious reasons,which you personally seem incapable of understanding

Israel - BEST Arab Country In The Middle East

We know,it's called PALESTINE REALLY,you poor Sod

Not by the people who know the meaning of the word.

721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157.jpg

Israeli settlers send a message to Muslims

YAWN, still whipping up hate,I see

You can't stand seeing people send a message of coexistence.

What's wrong with You?

What's Wrong With You...Co-Existence where one side the Zionist Trash want to eliminate the other and drive them into the sea...This is not co-existence...It is Ugly Damnation and Predudice and as I said...YAWN,not just continually whipping up Hate and blatant Lies as is seen continually by your and others HATEFUL POSTS...you are all Ugly Lying Shits,just admit it,,,and Please save us from your obsequeious slavery to your Zionist Cult

We are sick of your IGNORANCE,There is something wrong with You and it's BULLSHIT

by the way,The Real Invaders were the Israelites,who Slaughtered and Eliminated the Canaanites & Moabites and stole there Land...and you tried to do the same to the Palestinians/

You know not the minute nor the hour,you lying Zionist...HOW DARE YOU SPEAK

Do You usually curse when trying to look smart?
The only clear message I get from You is hate of Israel
and anyone sending a message of future coexistence.

As for Your permission to speak, You're probably confusing Israel with one of those Muslim shitholes where they actually take Jihadi princesses like You seriously.

Last edited:
Last edited:

What's wrong with You?

What's Wrong With You...Co-Existence where one side the Zionist Trash want to eliminate the other and drive them into the sea...This is not co-existence...It is Ugly Damnation and Predudice and as I said...YAWN,not just continually whipping up Hate and blatant Lies as is seen continually by your and others HATEFUL POSTS...you are all Ugly Lying Shits,just admit it,,,and Please save us from your obsequeious slavery to your Zionist Cult

We are sick of your IGNORANCE,There is something wrong with You and it's BULLSHIT

by the way,The Real Invaders were the Israelites,who Slaughtered and Eliminated the Canaanites & Moabites and stole there Land...and you tried to do the same to the Palestinians/

As for Your permission to speak, You're probably confusing Israel with one of those Muslim shitholes where they actually take CJihadi princesses like You seriously.

You have to realize you’re trying to correspond with a piece of Garbage. His prior statement about the Israelis killing the Canaanites and the Moabites are mentioned in the Bible; he is too stupid to realize that not everything can be taken literally

Danon: ‘We Don’t Play Defense Anymore at the UN’

“We don’t play defense anymore at the U.N…. We are not only defending, but we’re also initiating. And that should be the approach of Israel, for sure, and I believe also for the U.S.,” the Israeli envoy stated.

It is no secret that the United Nations has long been viewed as a hotbed of anti-Israel sentiment. However, there has been a remarkable shift in recent years as a result of efforts by the United States under outgoing U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley and Israeli Ambassador Danny Danon to build new partnerships while singling bias, as well as anti-Semitism towards the Jewish state.

The fruits of this labor were on display this week when the U.N. General Assembly considered a U.S.-sponsored resolution condemning the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas for the first time. The resolution, which gained a simple majority in voting, received strong support, especially from Israel’s allies in Europe and elsewhere.

While ultimately the United Nations failed to adopt the resolution, as a result of a last-minute amendment by Kuwait to force a two-thirds majority, Danon is optimistic about Israel’s prospects in the world body going forward.

JNS spoke with Danon by phone. The interview has been edited for brevity and clarity: Danon: ‘We Don’t Play Defense Anymore at the UN’

danon-rs.jpg

What's wrong with You?

As for Your permission to speak, You're probably confusing Israel with one of those Muslim shitholes where they actually take Jihadi princesses like You seriously.

Now Permanently On Ignore

ONE WAS A NON-VIOLENT EXPULSION OF PEOPLE

THE OTHER,A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

Wait, what?! You've GOT to be kidding me?! Slow up here.

You are saying that the "non-violent expulsion of a people" based on their ethnicity, outside the context of war, is totally morally acceptable and not a crime against humanity?!

You are saying that it is OKAY for a State to expel those who are of a certain ethnicity, just because?!

(Also, still waiting your promised response to my other question.)
Well Well how come your post is #1010 and the next is #1036 where are the other 26?????

Forum List

Back