Who are the Israelis?

GHX3XkPXUAE1v33

Temple Mount Updates | SHAVUA TOV FROM THE TEMPLE MOUNT!

420383018_795712075921425_6613635000437952704_n.jpg

417519720_795712079254758_2531961860804282642_n.jpg
417544404_795712085921424_7069183931424853587_n.jpg

Temple Mount Update | Weekly Torah Portion

Individual choice can run into a brick wall when confronted with a mob which has a collective will all its own. While mobs are usually up to no good, the power of a collective will when harnessed to a worthy cause can lead to righteous results.

Let's rejoice Hallelujah

The time has come, the time has come, of the recovery
The time has come, the time has come, of the redemption

אל שדי my G-d my G-d
Return the remnants of my fellows
And expel my enemies, my soul can't stand them

Send me, send me Ben Yishay my redeemer
And build me the Palace of the Hall

Last edited:
The first female Zionist Congress was launched in Jerusalem

Among the decisions of the Congress: the establishment of a national center for the recognition of gender-based violence, the creation of a plan for the treatment and prevention of this violence and the creation of programs and tools to encourage women to break through to the front of the stage and reach leadership positions

%D7%9C%D7%9C%D7%90-%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%93%D7%99%D7%98-1-12-3-960x640.jpg

Under the joint initiative and leadership of women's organizations - Naamat Jerusalem, Wicho Jerusalem, Amuna Jerusalem, the Fund for Zionist Leadership, Sisters and Momentum with the Jerusalem Municipality and the World Zionist Organization - the first Women's Zionist Congress was launched today (Tuesday).

About 120 leading Jewish women from Israel and the world took part in the congress, which was held at the Shlava Center in Jerusalem, among them former MK Shuli Moalem, former MK Aliza Lavi, and former Tel Aviv Deputy Mayor Mehreta Baruch-Ron.

Alongside them, Daniel Aloni, who returned with her daughter from captivity in Gaza, as well as Sarit Zusman, the mother of the late Ben Zusman, an IDF fighter who fell in the battles in Gaza, also participated in the event, who told about their personal experiences.

The mayor of Jerusalem, Moshe Leon, in whose city the congress was held and the municipality under his leadership was one of its partners, greeted at the beginning of the event: "I am very happy to be here this morning, and to congratulate you on the important and pioneering initiative for the existence of this unique congress, which places at the forefront of the stage a central issue: the empowerment of the female voice. When we talk about the female voice, and the need to make it heard on every platform, we must, above all, remember the voices that have not been heard for over five months. The voices of the nineteen kidnapped women, held by Hamas, nineteen women, who experience Hell on earth. Even from this honorable platform, it is important for me to say, certainly on behalf of all present here: our abductees, like all the abductees, must be returned home now. The very fact that this congress is the fruit of a joint initiative, for which all organizations have joined together The central women in the city, and specifically in the city of Jerusalem, in collaboration with the department for the advancement of women in the municipality, is an accurate expression of the value of unifying leadership. I am proud of each and every one of them. Strength."

Last edited:

IDF soldier reveals the real secret to victory in Gaza

Noam Buskila, IDF Soldier, has been on the front lines of battle on the the Northern border of Israel since October 7th.Noam continues to uplift the spirits of all Jews around the world with his angelic voice and guitar in tow.This is the story of how Noam Buskila is so positive and B'simcha amidst such chaos and terror.

Forum List

Back