Who are the Israelis?

בס"ד

Fleur Hassan - THIS IS NOT RETALIATION

Our guest today: Fleur Hassan-Nahoum, Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem.

8 Christians were killed, 30 taken hostage, churches burn
and attacked in Nigeria, Pakistan and Turkey, only this week.

But it's the Jews spitting at a Nazi salute provocation that's your problem.

Argentina Embassy to open in Jerusalem

The President of Argentine, Javier Maili, landed in Israel today (Tuesday), on his first political visit as President of Argentina. Foreign Minister Israel Katz welcomed him.

Along with President Miley, the Foreign Minister of Argentine, Diana Mondino, the Secretary General of the Presidency, Karina Elizabeth Miley, and Rabbi Shimon Axel Vahnish landed.

Foreign Minister Katz thanked Miley for his support for the State of Israel and for coming to strengthen the Jewish people and the State of Israel in the face of an attack by Hamas murderers. He also thanked the president for recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Foreign Minister Israel Katz to President Miley: 'You are a person of values who is committed only to the truth and it is no wonder that you chose to come to Israel immediately to support us in the just struggle to protect the Jewish people against the murderers of Hamas. Thank you for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and for announcing now the transfer of the Argentine embassy to Jerusalem, the capital of the Jewish people and the State of Israel!

Welcome to Israel Mr. President - Viva La Libertad!'

Temple Mount Update | MORE THAN A FASHION STATEMENT

Many of our IDF soldiers in Gaza and in the north are sporting patches on their uniforms depicting the Holy Temple, expressing a clear statement of what this war is really about. Hamas made it clear from the start when they named their barbaric attack on Israeli citizens, men, women and children, "the al Aqsa flood," al Aqsa being the jihadist nomenclature for the Temple Mount.

Yes, Iranian backed Hamas, as well as Iran's other terror proxies are waging war against Israel, against Jerusalem, against the Holy Temple and all that the Holy Temple stands for: peace, brotherhood, prayer and love for HaShem's world.

Israel's fight is a fight for the future of the entire world and the Holy Temple represents the potential for good in the world. The IDF soldiers who are wearing the Temple patch know exactly what they are fighting for and why: ‘A house of prayer for all nations!” (Isaiah 56:7)

417424455_775009914658308_731032591532288592_n.jpg

417405703_775009904658309_1024418120409265565_n.jpg

417513729_775009884658311_4430332979385268280_n.jpg

Despite the rainy weather,100's ascend for Hebrew prayed at the Temple Mount this past week.

417590497_774143534744946_512482054415002240_n.jpg

417480723_774143984744901_1250819936437137897_n.jpg
417444594_774143978078235_8673922942439995683_n.jpg

417529375_774144414744858_4957292901923116293_n.jpg

Temple Mount Update | THIS WEEK: PARASHAT MISHPATIM THE 3 PILGRIMAGE FESTIVALS

A year after the Guardian Of The Walls - 46,356 ascend to the Temple Mount in one year | Demand - Make it accessible to people with disabilities, and the obligation to build an altar TODAY!

1074072.jpg

Israeli Cultural Revolution - Passion For The Temple | The Imaginative Force | Prophetic Cinema

"Those of vast grasping,
their force of imagination is great and very exalted." - Rabbi Kook

At least among us Jews, those who have a grasp of knowledge,
are those of great imagination. And then there's great daring,
in their descriptions, their thoughts.

We can see this among the prophets.
We can also see this among Kabbalists.
The terminology is full of imaginative power.

Which causes superficial people to think all these folks are confused and need psychiatric hospitalization. But they don't need any, they are entirely normal people. With that, they have great imaginative power, breaking many borders.

In the scientific field, until Psychoanalysis none of this was known. The Freudian psychoanalysis revealed great depths within the human subconscious, symbolic thinking.
Also later, Jung has many observations of this kind - the collective unconscious...the ocean of souls.

So, "those of vast grasping, their force of imagination is great and very exalted, and it's connected with visions that are more general in reality. And according to their courage,
and purity of their spirit, the imaginative power enacts itself through them. To draw exalted imaginations, that the light of the high truth reveals by them. In such revelations that no logical mind can reach".

What does Rabbi Kook want from us? That we are not to be scared of meeting people
of such imaginative force, that we don't think it's a shortcoming, moreover - it is an advantage.

Possibly Rabbi Kook wants something else, besides not being scared to meet such people, rather Rabbi Kook tells You: "Maybe You, the reader, You are one of these great people,
that You don't get scared seeing You have imaginative power that is great ,
use it for these sacred purposes.".

Historic Proposition - Rabbi Ouri Cherki in an Open Letter to the Muslim scholars worldwide

Rabbi Oury 'Amos Cherki, the father of the reporter Yair Cherkii and chairman of the organization Brit Olam - the World Noahide Center, today (Monday) published a special letter to thousands of Muslim leaders around the world under the title "The Bridge of Faith: What does Judaism think about Islam?".

5bf6b41755a420b1d8d9683d6f2b181b.png

The rabbi opened his words by describing the events of Black Sabbath and noted that the relationship between the two religions must be thought about in order to promote mutual understanding and even create peace between the two religions:

"On the seventh of October 2023, Hamas attacked the citizens of the State of Israel. Over 1,400 children, women and the elderly, Jews and members of all religions, were brutally murdered, hundreds were kidnapped, some were murdered in captivity. This attack was carried out by a Muslim organization and in the name of Islam."

He further added: 'This fact requires deep thinking about the relationship between Judaism and Islam, in the present, and especially in the future. I am writing these lines to the scholars of Islam in the hope that this will contribute to mutual understanding, and perhaps peace will be promoted between the children of Abraham - the children of Israel and the children of Ishmael."

Among other things, Rabbi Cherki states in the Halachic letter, that in the future 'it will be possible to discuss joint action between Islam and Judaism as religions that believe in one God', that Jews are allowed to enter mosques peacefully, and that Judaism does not seek to convert Muslims to Judaism, neither to kill them nor to enslave them. According to the rabbi, the establishment of the bridge between the believers of the one God in the two religions of Abraham's children, is conditional on the acceptance of Judaism as a legitimate religion and the recognition of the right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, which also appears in the Koran.

AFP_34374DH.jpg

In the detailed letter, the rabbi reviews the attitude of Judaism to Islam as expressed in the scriptures, since the appearance of Islam. "For Judaism, the appearance of a new religion in the world, which recognizes the uniqueness of God and the commandments of the sons of Noah, was at the time a great news, and there were signs of closeness between the religions at the beginning of Islam, despite the difficult and violent conflicts of those days."

The rabbi clarifies in the letter that: "Islam, on the other hand, strives to rule Islam over the whole world. The use of violence as a way to promote the faith is completely wrong from the point of view of Judaism. But from the point of view of Judaism, the original intention of Islam may express the initial stage of Abraham's activity, which he attached to it Thousands and thousands of believers in the One God and the moral commandments, even before we were commanded to establish a nation."

The rabbi further clarified that "in order for Islam to be accepted as a legitimate religion for nations from the point of view of Judaism, three agreements are required:
  1. the recognition of Islam as a religion parallel to Judaism, and not as a religion that replaces it.
  2. The recognition of the Torah as the word of God that carries the good message to all the nations of the world.
  3. The recognition of the divine destiny of the people of Israel to return to their historical land and to govern it, as is also explained in the Koran".

'We expect the opening of a Muslim movement towards clarification and change'

Rabbi Cherki on the Open Letter to the leading scholars of Islam

L. Aharish; I want to thank You for coming to join us. This week specifically in these times, You've sent a letter to the leaders of the Islamic religion. In which You call fo cooperation between religions, in which You write among others: 'The brital attack on 7th Oct was carried out by an Islamic organization, in the name of Islam. This fact demands a deep inspection regarding the relationship between Judaism and Islam".

To whom is the letter addressed, and have You received an answer?

R. Cherki: The letter is addressed to 2,000 recipients in the Islamic world, Madrassa's, the University of al-Azhar among other places of this kind. And the need for this letter is definitely, among others, the difficult situation in which we are, today is the day we honor our fallen, and certainly we have to pay attention to the essence of the conflict. Despite not so much wanting to address it, however it's a religious conflict.

L. Aharish: Do You think it all begins and ends with religion?
R. Cherki: No doubt. There's sort of 'politically correct' agreement, not to discuss it as a religious conflict, because it wouldn't be solvable. I think it's like telling someone sick with a disease we have no remedy for, to say their ailment, is something else. No, we need to know what we're dealing with today, we're dealing with Islam for generations. Meaning, there's Islamic theology, Islamic code. And we as the nation of Israel returning its land and taking back its place as the nation of the Bible in the lands of the Bible, we're allowed to tell Islam what we demand from them. That Islam recognizes what it really is, the daughter religion of Judaism, which didn't come to replace Judaism, or to take the land from the people of Israel. And there's also an element in the fundamental Islamic texts, a Quranic element to this saying, which are not part of Islamic orthodoxy today.
L. Aharish: Correct.
R. Cherki: Therefore, the chance of any significant movement towards what I demand of them, the chance is little. But we are speaking long term. Exactly as a 100 years ago it was inconceivable the changes in the Christian world, so we can expect in the coming decades, to witness the reality the return of the nation of Israel to its land - to become very significant to them.

L. Aharish: Rabbi Cherki, do You manage such discussions with Islamic clerics, on a daily basis? Who tell You, that it's correct, and we need a conference for another perspective, that this is not Islam, that the interpretations took Islam to unwanted places. Which can be said of any religion, regarding extreme or far fetched interpretations, unrelated to the texts.
R. Cherki: We need to understand one thing - there's no moderate Islam, and extreme Islam. Islam is fundamentally extreme, and moderating, unlike in other religions, where You can say, that the fundamental theology is moderate and someone radicalizes it, not the same. Therefore the requirement is for root treatment of the fundamental claims, which are significant. Meaning, the saying that there can be no other prophet after Muhammad, and the nation of Israel has ended its role, that Islam came to replace Judaism, that there's no legitimacy to the state of Israel, in what is called "deir al-Islam" - these require treatment at the root, it cannot be avoided.

L. Aharish: Don't You agree, that every religion views, Christians also think Jesus is the only prophet, who they believe.
R. Cherki: First of all not, Christianity believes the Bible, it accepts us as the Biblical nation, with various harsh arguments but the fundamental infrastructure is the same. However, the fundamental claim of Islam, is that the Bible, although was a true document, but that Jews, and Christians forged it, changed it. Therefore, there's great difficulty in the credibility of the discourse itself. The moment someone in front of me thinks I'm a liar, it's very difficult to talk, therefore these things need a root treatment.

By the way, in the letter I've sent to the elders of Islam, I raise all these points. What is the status of a prophet according to Judaism, in what way can a prophet be accepted, or cannot. We except an opening, I'd say a formal Islamic approach towards clarification, maybe even change.

L. Aharish: What is the chance of such thing to happen?
R. Cherki: In the short term - very little, if at all. In the mid and long term, I'm certain that the reality of the nation of Israel having returned to the land, in the context of what we are for them -we are a Biblical event in the heart of modernity.

This shocks the most tinder spots of their collective unconscious, thus we can certainly expect a certain change. The recognition of the establishment of the state as the realization of the covenant of G-d with the nation of Israel, as written in Quran itself, not only given but "written to them", the meaning is that it is eternal.

This recognition has to pentrate. And I want to add an important point.
In the Quran, there're slanderous statements towards Jews, and statements of admiration towards the people of Israel. These are 2 different term, Banu Israil, which is a respectful character, which didn't exist during the initial days of Islam. It didn't exist on the ground, we didn't have a state. We have now, the people Israel have returned, we have to be conscious of that, and they as well to recognize that.
MK Meir Cohen: After all the theological analysis, I think You have given Christianity a big discount. The Crusades, Inquisition, it was way less tolerant than Islam.
R. Cherki: Let's say it like that - it was. Here we speak about the present, the present day Islam committed also...

L. Aharish: No, there's no...no argument. The Crusades were also violent, also Nazism, which used the cross as part of its ideology.

MK. Cohen: We have to understand, Nazism is also a religion, I'm saying there're those who say religion is the solution, I think it's the...
R. Cherki: ...the problem.

Yes, but remember one thing, atheists more millions of people than religions, right? Stalin and Mao Tzu Tung, I don't think they were exactly religious.

L. Aharish: I only want to disagree with one thing You've said. As a Muslim, who was raised on Islamic values, there's such thing as moderate Islam, I wasn't raised on radical Islam, or radical values, it's not the religion I've learned home, that I was brought up by. With this I disagree, the religion I've grow with was moderate, inclusive and tolerant of the other. The radicalization, the oral tradition which developed from that, is a complete extreme to another direction. And I don't have to tell You it happens in every religion, and unfortunately, it gets more stage in recent years.

Last edited:

House of Lev is moving to Israel

You heard it right.

House of Lev is moving to Israel.

We are making Aliyah (To ascend/go up). Our Jewish life continues to evolve.
Moving to Israel was always the goal. Hashem just had plans to make things happen a little sooner than we thought. Moving to Israel is a mitzvah that we cannot wait to fulfill.

Israel is the only place in the world where G-d's presence is felt and experienced the most. We are looking forward to raising our children there and giving them the most incredible life possible.

The Aliyah of the House of Lev | My Israel Narrative

“I do believe that we should have our sights set on Eretz Yisrael. 100%. At the same time, I also believe that there are sparks that are still scattered around the world. And I think that some people have a mission to go and elevate those sparks.”

Akiva and Chava, aka @houseoflev were an incredible duo to connect with. They just announced - spoiler alert - that they're making Aliyah in the coming months with their whole family, only a few months after completing their conversion process. Oh, and get this, no one in the family has been to Israel before, besides Akiva!
Talk about trusting your gut and diving right in.

Last edited:
Gaza's Jewish History - Rabbi Yisrael Najarah

Born in 1555 in Damascus, studied with his father Rabbi Mosheh Najarah, a native of Safed under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, and with his grandfather Rabbi Israel de Curiel, one of the sages of Safed and one of the first four certified by Smichah. By his own choice, he moved to Damascus and was a public emissary in the community there. After a period spent between different cities in different places, among others in the Levant, he returned to Damascus for a short period. After that he returned to Safed, where he married and had a daughter.

Following a plague that killed his daughter and wife, Rabbi Israel Najarah returned to Damascus in 1576 and remarried. He had three children from this marriage.

The Chief Rabbi of Gaza

After a period in Damascus, he moved to Gaza, where he served as a judge. His son, Rabbi Mosheh Najarah, served as the Chief Rabbi of Gaza after him. While in Gaza he was a teacher of a Avtalion. He died in 1628 in Gaza, and was buried in the Jewish cemetery in the city. According to another testimony, his grave is located on the territory of the al-Boreij refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip.

The Love Song of Gaza

Rabbi Israel Najara became famous mainly as a poet and bard, and his work had a considerable influence in Jewish communities from the Balkan countries, most of the countries of the Muslim world and even India. In his poetry, the influence of Spanish poetry is evident, both in the strict weight and form, and in the subjects of the poetry. Among his famous poems: 'Anna Elech', 'Y'arat Dvash/Honey Comb', 'Yah Creator of Eternity', 'Yoducho Ra'ioni/ My Thought Shall Thank You', 'Ya'alah Boi L'Gani/Doe come to my garden', 'My Dove The Radiance Of Your Splendor', 'Residing on the throne of Glory', "My Beloved Shepherd Who Raises Me/Ydidi Ro'ee Mkimi', and many more.

Ya'arat Dvash - The Honeycomb

Hillel Neuer: “The Saudis, the UAE, Bahrain, Jordan and Egypt want MORE, not less Israel”

Gaza's Jewish History - Rabbi Yisrael Najarah

Born in 1555 in Damascus, studied with his father Rabbi Mosheh Najarah, a native of Safed under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, and with his grandfather Rabbi Israel de Curiel, one of the sages of Safed and one of the first four certified by Smichah. By his own choice, he moved to Damascus and was a public emissary in the community there. After a period spent between different cities in different places, among others in the Levant, he returned to Damascus for a short period. After that he returned to Safed, where he married and had a daughter.

Following a plague that killed his daughter and wife, Rabbi Israel Najarah returned to Damascus in 1576 and remarried. He had three children from this marriage.

The Chief Rabbi of Gaza

After a period in Damascus, he moved to Gaza, where he served as a judge. His son, Rabbi Mosheh Najarah, served as the Chief Rabbi of Gaza after him. While in Gaza he was a teacher of a Avtalion. He died in 1628 in Gaza, and was buried in the Jewish cemetery in the city. According to another testimony, his grave is located on the territory of the al-Boreij refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip.

The Love Song of Gaza

Rabbi Israel Najara became famous mainly as a poet and bard, and his work had a considerable influence in Jewish communities from the Balkan countries, most of the countries of the Muslim world and even India. In his poetry, the influence of Spanish poetry is evident, both in the strict weight and form, and in the subjects of the poetry. Among his famous poems: 'Anna Elech', 'Y'arat Dvash/Honey Comb', 'Yah Creator of Eternity', 'Yoducho Ra'ioni/ My Thought Shall Thank You', 'Ya'alah Boi L'Gani/Doe come to my garden', 'My Dove The Radiance Of Your Splendor', 'Residing on the throne of Glory', "My Beloved Shepherd Who Raises Me/Ydidi Ro'ee Mkimi', and many more.

Ya'arat Dvash - The Honeycomb

Temple Mount Update | MORE THAN A FASHION STATEMENT

Many of our IDF soldiers in Gaza and in the north are sporting patches on their uniforms depicting the Holy Temple, expressing a clear statement of what this war is really about. Hamas made it clear from the start when they named their barbaric attack on Israeli citizens, men, women and children, "the al Aqsa flood," al Aqsa being the jihadist nomenclature for the Temple Mount.

Yes, Iranian backed Hamas, as well as Iran's other terror proxies are waging war against Israel, against Jerusalem, against the Holy Temple and all that the Holy Temple stands for: peace, brotherhood, prayer and love for HaShem's world.

Israel's fight is a fight for the future of the entire world and the Holy Temple represents the potential for good in the world. The IDF soldiers who are wearing the Temple patch know exactly what they are fighting for and why: ‘A house of prayer for all nations!” (Isaiah 56:7)
417480723_774143984744901_1250819936437137897_n.jpg
417444594_774143978078235_8673922942439995683_n.jpg

417529375_774144414744858_4957292901923116293_n.jpg

Temple Mount Update | THIS WEEK: PARASHAT MISHPATIM THE 3 PILGRIMAGE FESTIVALS

A year after the Guardian Of The Walls - 46,356 ascend to the Temple Mount in one year | Demand - Make it accessible to people with disabilities, and the obligation to build an altar TODAY!

1074072.jpg

Soldiers in the army of HaShem | Mshiach Patch For Every Soldier

Last edited:
The mother who is behind the blocking of the trucks: 'This is a cry of the whole public'

Sima Hasson, chairwoman of the Mothers' March, believes that the road to the victory image of the State of Israel depends on the cessation of humanitarian aid to Gaza: 'As soon as we put pressure on them, they came out of the tunnels with their hands up and the abductees in their hands'

'I don't see the United States as a threat, they will continue to support us'

The fact that the humanitarian aid is introduced in order to win the support of the United States does not convince Hasson. 'I don't see any logic in it,' she admits, 'I think this is another one of the concepts, that we are under pressure from the United States. We are the State of Israel, a sovereign state. What happened on the 7th to the 10th is a holocaust, we should have wiped out Gaza in two days, not wait to see what the world will say and what conditions they will give us. We didn't do it, it's a systemic failure that will still be talked about and told about after the war, but I don't see it as a threat.'

332660_%D7%97%D7%A1%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%AA_%D7%9E%D7%A2%D7%91%D7%A8_%D7%9B%D7%A8%D7%9D_%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D_0.jpg

Hassan is confident: 'They will continue to support us financially', she refers to the United States, 'They need us just as much as we need them. We are the only sane country in the Middle East. I don't think Biden wants extremist elements to take over our country. In my opinion, as soon as you apply humanitarian pressure, suffocate the Gaza Strip, they came out of the tunnels with their hands up and the abductees in their hands. As soon as they don't have oxygen, they suffocate and that's the end of the story.'

334694_%D7%97%D7%A1%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%90%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%94%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%9C%D7%A2%D7%96%D7%94.jpg

Last edited:

Israel IS Rising. Are You?

"Here’s some ancient prophecies. Some ancient writings. This is what is said would happen. Here’s a bunch of history, and then here’s some then and now photography based around those prophecies, and then you can decide whether you think this is that. But I’m just telling you nothing like this has ever happened before in history; specifically on this piece of land. And the prophets said this would happen. BUT, you can decide what you think is what.”

Forum List

Back