Who are the Israelis?

European colonists and their offspring.

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.
It is true that Israel is a nation of patchwork nationalities. People from many countries. It is certainly also true that there are many Jews whose ancestry makes them indigenous. That is to the land. Not the nation. What happened to the Jews was horrible to say the least. How many times have the Jews been beaten up on. A few. That doesn't make taking land from someone else to found a nation. Does everyone feel bad enough for them that we are willing to overlook some activities that the Nazis might have done? I don't think it was right, no matter what happened, to take the land from the Palestinians for their country.

27336620_188955488506750_6792342098297655920_n.jpg

Except:

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."—Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971.
How RIDICULOUS,considering Golda Meir was a Zionist Terrorist,and that Cult was Originated by an Athiet Jew

Ladies and gentlemen I present to You - the forum's 'not-antisemite'.
9 years of daily posts like this and he still claims to be neutral...:boohoo:

Let me answer as an Israeli - Kishta yaAmlek harfuni - if You didn't understand ask Your handler to translate.

Let me answer as an Israeli - Kishta yaAmlek harfuni - if You didn't understand ask Your handler to translate.
HE IS JUST SAYING IT AS IT IS,Ryal,does the Truth Hurt,it should knowing your Cults past

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.
It is true that Israel is a nation of patchwork nationalities. People from many countries. It is certainly also true that there are many Jews whose ancestry makes them indigenous. That is to the land. Not the nation. What happened to the Jews was horrible to say the least. How many times have the Jews been beaten up on. A few. That doesn't make taking land from someone else to found a nation. Does everyone feel bad enough for them that we are willing to overlook some activities that the Nazis might have done? I don't think it was right, no matter what happened, to take the land from the Palestinians for their country.
Not many these days with True Jewish Ancestry about 10% of Jews in Israel after the Zionist Terrorists took over...The rest are Blowin's from places unknown,and No More of what the Nazis did,considering the Zionists have tried to do the same to the Palestinians and Shepardic Jews.....The True Semitic People and owners of this Land.st

The last Muslims to occupy the land were the Ottoman Turks (1516-1917); the Muslims now suing for the land are Arabs.

Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea. Arabs are called Arabs because they hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

There has never been a country called Palestine; Palestine is a geographical term -- not a political one. If you gainsay my assertion, I challenge you to name one of its kings.

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, Hadrian founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman history 69.12.1-14.3)

Except:

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."—Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971.
How RIDICULOUS,considering Golda Meir was a Zionist Terrorist,and that Cult was Originated by an Athiet Jew

Thief, and son of a thief, instead of spending an inordinate amount of time and energy in a matter you have no understanding about -- why don't you attend to your own backyard. I say divide that huge land mass -- Australia, that is -- and give some territories to the Aborigines, the true owners of the land. Northern territory, South Australia and Western Australia would be fair I say.

The last Muslims to occupy the land were the Ottoman Turks (1516-1917); the Muslims now suing for the land are Arabs.

Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea. Arabs are called Arabs because they hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

There has never been a country called Palestine; Palestine is a geographical term -- not a political one. If you gainsay my assertion, I challenge you to name one of its kings.

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, Hadrian founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman history 69.12.1-14.3)

Tell the Palestinians that, you know the people that lived in Palestine.
Palestine is a geographical term
, yes and the people who lived there are called Palestinians.

I love to see you admit Jews are called Jews because they came from Judea, so its not a language, religion, or culture, since there is no longer a Judea , there are no longer jews, and most of you did not have any relatives that came from Judea.

I love to see you admit Jews are called Jews because they came from Judea, so its not a language, religion, or culture, since there is no longer a Judea , there are no longer jews, and most of you did not have any relatives that came from Judea.

It's quiet the other way around - the land is called Judea because the Judaic tribes originated there and established a distinct culture of the place.
'Palestinian' on the other hand, always meant an invader in the native languages,
Arabs don't even know the meaning of the word Palestine, but they still call the desert
"a Jewish desert"

صحراء يهودا‎ - Sahara Yahudin

View_of_Judean_Desert_from_mount._Yair%2C_Israel.jpg

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: מִדְבַּר יְהוּדָה‎ Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic: صحراء يهودا‎ Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments. It ends in a steep escarpment dropping to the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley. The Judaean Desert is crossed by numerous wadis from northeast to southeast and has many ravines, most of them deep, from 1,200 feet in the west to 600 feet in the east.[1] The Judaean Desert is an area with a special morphological structure along the east of the Judaean Mountains.

Judaean Desert - Wikipedia

Last edited:

They began to be called Palestinians since 1967.

HE IS JUST SAYING IT AS IT IS,Ryal,does the Truth Hurt,it should knowing your Cults past

Just happy that You 2 prideful anti-semites, are bursting out of that closet together with no hesitation.

It's quiet the other way around - the land is called Judea because the Judaic tribes originated there and established a distinct culture of the place.
'Palestinian' on the other hand, always meant an invader in the native languages,
Arabs don't even know the meaning of the word Palestine, but they still call the desert
"a Jewish desert"

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: מִדְבַּר יְהוּדָה‎ Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic: صحراء يهودا‎ Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments. It ends in a steep escarpment dropping to the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley. The Judaean Desert is crossed by numerous wadis from northeast to southeast and has many ravines, most of them deep, from 1,200 feet in the west to 600 feet in the east.[1] The Judaean Desert is an area with a special morphological structure along the east of the Judaean Mountains.

You can deny it all you want but that does not make you right.

I finished reading Exodus by Leon Uris. Published in 1958. He talks about Palestinians.

"a Jewish desert"

When You realize that Arabs still call it - "the Jewish Desert"
google-slap.jpg

"a Jewish desert"

google-slap.jpg

I guess Wiki does as well.

What were they called before then, Brits, Turks, Arabians, Romans, Hasmoneans (most were Edomites), Greeks, Judeans, Samarians, Israelites (northern Israel) , Persians, Egyptians??

Take your pick?

"a Jewish desert"

google-slap.jpg

I guess Wiki does as well.

I appreciate You rise quickly for another punch,
Yes -it's called the Jewish Desert even in Arabic:

What does this Arab site say?
شتاء صحراء يهودا الفلسطينية..نعمة للبعض ونقمة على الآخر - Google Translate

Or this one?
http://www.almayadeen.net/tags/صحراء%20يهودا-Google Translate

Forum List

Back