Who are the Israelis?

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.
It is true that Israel is a nation of patchwork nationalities. People from many countries. It is certainly also true that there are many Jews whose ancestry makes them indigenous. That is to the land. Not the nation. What happened to the Jews was horrible to say the least. How many times have the Jews been beaten up on. A few. That doesn't make taking land from someone else to found a nation. Does everyone feel bad enough for them that we are willing to overlook some activities that the Nazis might have done? I don't think it was right, no matter what happened, to take the land from the Palestinians for their country.

The last Muslims to occupy the land were the Ottoman Turks (1516-1917); the Muslims now suing for the land are Arabs.

Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea. Arabs are called Arabs because they hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

There has never been a country called Palestine; Palestine is a geographical term -- not a political one. If you gainsay my assertion, I challenge you to name one of its kings.

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, Hadrian founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman history 69.12.1-14.3)

Tell the Palestinians that, you know the people that lived in Palestine.
Palestine is a geographical term
, yes and the people who lived there are called Palestinians.
They began to be called Palestinians since 1967.

What were they called before then, Brits, Turks, Arabians, Romans, Hasmoneans (most were Edomites), Greeks, Judeans, Samarians, Israelites (northern Israel) , Persians, Egyptians??

Take your pick?
Palestinian Arabs.

It is true that Israel is a nation of patchwork nationalities. People from many countries. It is certainly also true that there are many Jews whose ancestry makes them indigenous. That is to the land. Not the nation. What happened to the Jews was horrible to say the least. How many times have the Jews been beaten up on. A few. That doesn't make taking land from someone else to found a nation. Does everyone feel bad enough for them that we are willing to overlook some activities that the Nazis might have done? I don't think it was right, no matter what happened, to take the land from the Palestinians for their country.

The last Muslims to occupy the land were the Ottoman Turks (1516-1917); the Muslims now suing for the land are Arabs.

Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea. Arabs are called Arabs because they hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

There has never been a country called Palestine; Palestine is a geographical term -- not a political one. If you gainsay my assertion, I challenge you to name one of its kings.

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, Hadrian founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman history 69.12.1-14.3)

What were they called before then, Brits, Turks, Arabians, Romans, Hasmoneans (most were Edomites), Greeks, Judeans, Samarians, Israelites (northern Israel) , Persians, Egyptians??

Take your pick?
Palestinian Arabs.

Oh so now you want to be called Palestinians, I see so we call people from the country they are born in, so Palestine was country and for a long time, since the Bar Kohkba War, in 133 AD or there abouts.

Thank you for proving my point. It has never changed its name since then the Bar Kohkba War,

Take your pick?
Palestinian Arabs.

Oh so now you want to be called Palestinians, I see so we call people from the country they are born in, so Palestine was country and for a long time, since the Bar Kohkba War, in 133 AD or there abouts.

Thank you for proving my point. It has never changed its name since then the Bar Kohkba War,
:bs1:

'Palestinian' - simply means an invader in the local languages.
Jews being the people of the place know this, Arabs being late invaders don't.

Q.Is there any other meaning?

Last edited:
Tell the Palestinians that, you know the people that lived in Palestine. , yes and the people who lived there are called Palestinians.

Take your pick?
Palestinian Arabs.

Seems to me you guys are the invaders. .

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
adjective: Palestinian
  1. 1.
    relating to Palestine or its peoples.
noun
noun: Palestinian; plural noun: Palestinians
  1. 1.
    a member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).

Take your pick?
Palestinian Arabs.

Seems to me you guys are the invaders. .

Shove that seem card into Your cellphone.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.
    a member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).

Is English the native language from which the word Palestinian comes from?:eusa_doh:
While Arabs still call it the Jewish Desert, I challenge You to name one local native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean an invader.
Arabs know what Arabia means, but have no clue what is the meaning of the word 'Palestine'.

This is who Israelis are - they know the actual meanings of the names in their homeland.

Last edited:

Except:

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."—Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971.
How RIDICULOUS,considering Golda Meir was a Zionist Terrorist,and that Cult was Originated by an Athiet Jew

Thief, and son of a thief, instead of spending an inordinate amount of time and energy in a matter you have no understanding about -- why don't you attend to your own backyard. I say divide that huge land mass -- Australia, that is -- and give some territories to the Aborigines, the true owners of the land. Northern territory, South Australia and Western Australia would be fair I say.

Except:

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."—Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971.
How RIDICULOUS,considering Golda Meir was a Zionist Terrorist,and that Cult was Originated by an Athiet Jew

Thief, and son of a thief, instead of spending an inordinate amount of time and energy in a matter you have no understanding about -- why don't you attend to your own backyard. I say divide that huge land mass -- Australia, that is -- and give some territories to the Aborigines, the true owners of the land. Northern territory, South Australia and Western Australia would be fair I say.
I note you don't say where you are from?no doubt another piece of Zionist Trash from the stolen Land of Palestine,You BOASTING ZIONIST has the temerity of stating Jews are from Judea,Yet Israel today takes up far more land than Judea ever was ...LIE NUMBER ONE...Typical Zionist speak,Jews were not the Original people of Judea,the Canaanites and Moabites were,LIE NUMBER TWO...Typical Zionist speak...need I go on...Yes of course...prior to and since 1948,Palestine has been filled by Illegals from fcuk knows where? merely Converts to Judiaism(even some that have been proven not to be Convert Jews at all,the Zionists in their MANIC scramble to populate the STOLEN LAND OF Palestine let anyone in)LIE NUMBER THREE...Typical Zionist speak...Should I go on,I don't need to....this Land is FULL OF CONVERTED SYNTHETIC "JEWS" they call themselves they are NOT THEY ARE TERRORIST ZIONISTS of the CULT ZIONISM....the only people with direct lineage to Abraham are the Shepardic Jews of the Holy Land and the Palestinians..FACT

RIA YOU ARE A LIAR AND A NONE JEW WHO IS ASIATIC.

as a footnote,on Aboriginals who are Our First Peoples who have been here for over 60,000 years,my opinion is well known and the treatment to them by our forefathers.BUT COMPARED IN THIS MORE ENLIGHTENED AGE AND AFTER THE TERRORS OF THE NAZIS,HAS NO BEARING OF THE ZIONIST TREATMENT OF THE ZIONIST SHIT TOWARDS THE PEACEFUL EDUCATED PALESTINIANS WHICH STILL CONTINUES UP UNTIL THIS DAY

RIA YOU ARE A SCUMBAG,LYING NOBODY THAT ONLY BELIEVES IN HATRED TOWARDS EVERYONE....THUS IS THE CULT OF THESE DISCREDITED TERRORISTS>FACT....how is down town Jerusalem these days,FULL OF LOUSY ZIONIST TRASH AND THEIR LEMMINGS THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, AGENTS AND THOSE CRAZY AMERICAN CHRISTIAN ZIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That'll be right.

Israel stealing from the Palestinians, AGAIN.

:bs1:
Looks like a typical Bedouin caravan/tent on the side of the road.
It takes a really delusional mind to think someone would actually steal this.

Even welfare frauds have better staged acts.

Last edited:
Druze (Israeli Arab) IDF soldiers dance for their traditional Spring feast:

European colonists and their offspring.

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.

Moron is as Moron SPEAKS

Moron is as Moron SPEAKS
Indeed. :cool-45:

Moron is as Moron SPEAKS
Indeed. :cool-45:
YAWN

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Is English the native language from which the word Palestinian comes from?:eusa_doh:
While Arabs still call it the Jewish Desert, I challenge You to name one local native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean an invader.
Arabs know what Arabia means, but have no clue what is the meaning of the word 'Palestine'.

This is who Israelis are - they know the actual meanings of the names in their homeland.

Isn't it funny, in the OT most of Jacobs sons married Canaanite females, and even in Ezra the Preists had lots of kids by Canaanite women, are you a Canaanite?

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

You are right a territory, and yet you Judea was never a country either, nor northern Israel. Most of the time you were part of another's empire.

Forum List

Back