ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
adjective: Palestinian
  1. 1.
    relating to Palestine or its peoples.
noun
noun: Palestinian; plural noun: Palestinians
  1. 1.
    a member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).

Is English the native language from which the word Palestinian comes from?:eusa_doh:
While Arabs still call it the Jewish Desert, I challenge You to name one local native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean an invader.
Arabs know what Arabia means, but have no clue what is the meaning of the word 'Palestine'.

This is who Israelis are - they know the actual meanings of the names in their homeland.

Isn't it funny, in the OT most of Jacobs sons married Canaanite females, and even in Ezra the Preists had lots of kids by Canaanite women, are you a Canaanite?

King David is a descendant of Boaz from the Judah tribe, and righteous Ruth who came from the Moabites.
We are Israelites.

The Canaanites are broadly defined to include the Israelites (including Judeans and Samaritans), Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Amorites, Ammonites, Moabites, Edomites, Suteans, Ekronites, and Amalekites. The Canaanite languages had ceased to be everyday spoken languages by the 1st millennium AD, but Hebrew remained in continuous use by many Jews since that period into medieval times as a liturgical language, as a literary language, and for commerce, until it was revived as an everyday spoken language in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and became the main language of the Jews of Palestine and later the State of Israel. Hebrew is the only living Canaanite language today.
Canaanite languages - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.
    a member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).

Is English the native language from which the word Palestinian comes from?:eusa_doh:
While Arabs still call it the Jewish Desert, I challenge You to name one local native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean an invader.
Arabs know what Arabia means, but have no clue what is the meaning of the word 'Palestine'.

This is who Israelis are - they know the actual meanings of the names in their homeland.

You are right a territory, and yet you Judea was never a country either, nor northern Israel. Most of the time you were part of another's empire.

New Israeli Shekel:

Shekel2-2.png

Ancient Israeli Shekel: "Jerusalem the Holy - Shekel Israel" (ancient Hebrew)
631-1.jpg

135-104 BCE - "Yehohanan the High Priest and the Council of the Jews" (in Hebrew)
John_Hyrcanus.jpg

Last edited:
Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

You are right a territory, and yet you Judea was never a country either, nor northern Israel. Most of the time you were part of another's empire.

New Israeli Shekel:

Shekel2-2.png

631-1.jpg

135-104 BCE - "Yehohanan the High Priest and the Council of the Jews" (in Hebrew)
John_Hyrcanus.jpg

So what, they had coins, means nothing.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

New Israeli Shekel:

Shekel2-2.png

631-1.jpg

John_Hyrcanus.jpg

So what, they had coins, means nothing.

It really means nothing,
we didn't come here to look for our old coins, what are coins compared to the sweetness of the Torah?

Am Israel Chai.

Last edited:
Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

YOU caught them beautifully in both posts Penny,Excellent,keep up the good work of Exposing these Terrorist Liars...Steve

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Isn't it funny, in the OT most of Jacobs sons married Canaanite females, and even in Ezra the Preists had lots of kids by Canaanite women, are you a Canaanite?

King David is a descendant of Boaz from the Judah tribe, and righteous Ruth who came from the Moabites.
We are Israelites.

The Canaanites are broadly defined to include the Israelites (including Judeans and Samaritans), Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Amorites, Ammonites, Moabites, Edomites, Suteans, Ekronites, and Amalekites. The Canaanite languages had ceased to be everyday spoken languages by the 1st millennium AD, but Hebrew remained in continuous use by many Jews since that period into medieval times as a liturgical language, as a literary language, and for commerce, until it was revived as an everyday spoken language in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and became the main language of the Jews of Palestine and later the State of Israel. Hebrew is the only living Canaanite language today.
Canaanite languages - Wikipedia
DAVID murdered KING SAUL and regarded as a Demon,that is why he was not allowed to Consecrate the Temple.(FOR BAD DEEDS)..that being left to his son

By the way the Israelites Exterminated ALL Male Canaanites......and Philistines and prostituted all the women of both these peoples into the 12 Tribes...FACT Israelites are a mixture of peoples including Arabs which is somewhat Ironic...considering.

As for Zionists...they are mere Converts Only to Judaism.....and until and after conversion are not and never been Jews.......Zionists yes,Jews never...Goodness even I could become a Jew by their thinking and Cult Practice and Belief...Sad Bastards

Last edited:
Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

YOU caught them beautifully in both posts Penny,Excellent,keep up the good work of Exposing these Terrorist Liars...Steve

Her "catching" was a deflection once she realized that Arabs call the land the 'Jewish Desert'.

Then she realized that there was no native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean 'an invader'.

Last edited:
Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Her "catching" was a deflection once she realized that Arabs call the land the 'Jewish Desert'.

Then she realized that there was no native language in which 'Palestinian' does not mean 'an invader'.
You Sad Bastard

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

You Sad Bastard

So are YOU up to the challenge?

Give an example of an indigenous local language in which the word 'Palestinian' doesn't mean 'an invader'.

Last edited:

You Sad Bastard

So are YOU up to the challenge?

Give an example of an indigenous local language in which the word 'Palestinian' doesn't mean 'an invader'.
You Sad Bastard,time to give your mouth a rest......off to the Gutter with you and join the rest of your disreputable trash.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Yes, but didn't Ezra tell the priests to divorce their foreign wives, which they did? As for Jacob's sons, only one of his grandchildren is singled out for being the son of a Canaanite woman (Shaul), and only Judah is said to have married a Canaanite, which is why their children (Er and Onan) were wicked and died. Some rabbis said that the other sons married their half-sisters.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Of course Judea was a country--first under David and Solomon and their dynasty for about 400 years, and later under the Hasmonean dynasty for 103 years.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Of course Judea was a country--first under David and Solomon and their dynasty for about 400 years, and later under the Hasmonean dynasty for 103 years.

And what empire were you in?

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Pal·es·tin·i·an
ˌpaləˈstinēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Indeed, Zionism was bad for Jews all over the region.

RE: Who are the Israelis?
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Jewish people (form the view and the perspective of the possible injury), → in and about the region, should come to a consensus and make → that determination: What is bad for Jews?

In these contemporary times, and arguably in constant state of evolution, Zionism has become harder and harder to keep-up with it; if you are not living with it. What was written today → what was written last year → what was written about Zionism a decade ago, is evolving and changing with the new condition and changes of the day. To the Zionist like Tziporah "Tzipi" Livni, former Foreign Minister of Israel, Zionist Union, think that working from within the system (the opposite view if the Arab Palestinian) has the greatest potential for positive change.

But being labeled a "zionist" is not exactly a bad label. I think it is a misunderstood label. A "Zionist" (operation in the political system) and a "Revolutionary" (those Palestinians operating outside the system in violence) achieve very different results.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Jewish people (form the view and the perspective of the possible injury), → in and about the region, should come to a consensus and make → that determination: What is bad for Jews?

In these contemporary times, and arguably in constant state of evolution, Zionism has become harder and harder to keep-up with it; if you are not living with it. What was written today → what was written last year → what was written about Zionism a decade ago, is evolving and changing with the new condition and changes of the day. To the Zionist like Tziporah "Tzipi" Livni, former Foreign Minister of Israel, Zionist Union, think that working from within the system (the opposite view if the Arab Palestinian) has the greatest potential for positive change.

But being labeled a "zionist" is not exactly a bad label. I think it is a misunderstood label. A "Zionist" (operation in the political system) and a "Revolutionary" (those Palestinians operating outside the system in violence) achieve very different results.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, you are a hoot.

The Zionist goal is all of Palestine without the Palestinians. That has never changed.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, you are a hoot.

The Zionist goal is all of Palestine without the Palestinians. That has never changed.

Typical Tinmore BS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there're more Arabs living today in the area than ever before.
Am I wrong?

Syria-Palestine 50 years before Zionism:

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873

Forum List

Back