Who are Dems Fooling with this "Additional Revenues" Nonsense?

If Republicans were serious, they would tell their leaders to STOP taking all that Blue State money. I'm so tired of funding ignorant fundagelicals. Seriously. Red States are black holes. Money goes in, nothing much of any good comes out.

If Republicans were serious, they would tell their leaders to STOP taking all that Blue State money. I'm so tired of funding ignorant fundagelicals. Seriously. Red States are black holes. Money goes in, nothing much of any good comes out.

except all your food. I say we cut that off from the Blue States. anyone with me?:lol:

You need to read more. Your source is simply wrong. The deficit issue is directly tied to Obama's spending. That is the real issue.

Help me out with this. Presumably "Obama's spending" doesn't exist in the GOP's fantasy budget produced by Paul Ryan. Yet it still takes that framework almost 3 decades to produce a balanced budget. Why is that?

You need to read more. Your source is simply wrong. The deficit issue is directly tied to Obama's spending. That is the real issue.

Help me out with this. Presumably "Obama's spending" doesn't exist in the GOP's fantasy budget produced by Paul Ryan. Yet it still takes that framework almost 3 decades to produce a balanced budget. Why is that?

WTF are you babbling about?

It's a pretty simple question. If the deficits are not structural but instead are due solely to Obama's discretionary spending, why do they linger for nearly three decades in the GOP's dream budget?

I’m not aware of democrats trying to ‘fool’ anyone. And increasing taxes is not ‘nonsense.’ Increasing taxes is the only realistic way to reduce the deficit. Anyone serious about deficit reduction should know that.

This fact may not sit well: Americans are under-taxed

WASHINGTON — Here's a dirty little secret that most Americans don't want to hear: We're under-taxed.

That may sound like heresy; nobody wants to pay more taxes. But by historical standards, what we pay in federal taxes — rich, poor and everyone in between — has gone down.

This fact may not sit well: Americans are under-taxed | McClatchy
Wow. Really, your position is cut anything and everything as long as the millionaires don't pay a dime more in taxes.

Unreal.

Indeed.

It's a pretty simple question. If the deficits are not structural but instead are due solely to Obama's discretionary spending, why do they linger for nearly three decades in the GOP's dream budget?

What the fuckl are you talking about? WHo said anything like that?

The most ridiculous thing I heard was that closing loopholes would only be passed, if overall rates were cut to make it revenue neutral. That's like someone saying we'll only do spending cuts, only if there are increased expenditures in other areas!!!

Yeah, it's exactly like that. They are saying they aren't going to increase taxes, period. Real spending cuts are the only items on the table.

When are you drones going to get that through your thick skulls?

I agree,,,,I just think everyone must sacrifice withthe spending cuts,,everyone.

It's time for all the people who have been riding in the wagon to sacrifice. The people who have been pulling the wagon sacrifice everyday.

The tics on the ass of society are about to find out what it's like to pull their own freight.

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully.

The government invested in a war against Germany and Japan a few decades ago. Perhaps you've heard of it.[/QUOTE]

So what was the alternative "investment," carpet bombing all our major cities?

You just made your point on ARPA....err...I mean the internet.

And there's a good chance your point was beamed across a network of satellites.

Government didn't create the internet, nor did it invent the communications satellite. However, all internet traffic goes over fiber optic cable. It never goes over satellite.

The most ridiculous thing I heard was that closing loopholes would only be passed, if overall rates were cut to make it revenue neutral. That's like someone saying we'll only do spending cuts, only if there are increased expenditures in other areas!!!

Yeah, it's exactly like that. They are saying they aren't going to increase taxes, period. Real spending cuts are the only items on the table.

When are you drones going to get that through your thick skulls?

Interestingly enough the American people support higher taxes on the wealthy as part of the budget talks. Perhaps our elected representatives should do just that, represent the will of the people.

I suppose it's only off the table to the plutocrats.

Considering that none of the spending cuts effect the top percentiles, what is the uber wealthy's sacrifice in righting the economy? What are the sacrifices of the large corporations, the banks and Wall Street? Anyone?
Why does the right hate Main Street America?
I'm all for Americans sacrificing to to right our economy and I'm referring to ALL AMERICANS.

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully.

The government invested in a war against Germany and Japan a few decades ago. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Look up the word "invest". I do not think it means what you think it means.

And where'd that company get the incentive for the technology for the PC? hint: It was a defense contract that spurred the development.

Making money is the incentive. What military contract led to the invention of the PC? I'm dying to hear this.

and that bothers you?
what happened to SHARED SCRAFICE your heroes in the Democrat party are calling for.. or that only applies to the wealthy.

Liberal Dictionary:
=========================
shared sacrifice - soak the rich

The Dems have identified $4T in cuts in social programs over the next 10 years. Those social programs are NOT used by the top10% of earners. The idea was then floated of $400B in tax cuts for the top, and the GOP walked out. Bolted. Wanted nothing to do with it.

But yeah, keep telling yourself the Dems are against shared sacrifice.

So, imaginary cuts in the future, but real tax increases now.

Who do you think you're fooling?

The Republicans have already tried kicking that football.

Forum List

Back