Who are Dems Fooling with this "Additional Revenues" Nonsense?

And where'd that company get the incentive for the technology for the PC? hint: It was a defense contract that spurred the development.

And they signed contracts that were legally enforceable by the gov't!!
Wow, are you thick.

Right, so without the incentive the government created, they would never have created it. Government created...wait for it now!....a demand for innovation.

Kinda like space vehicles.

The only thing gov't seems to have created in the last 3 years is demand for someone else in office.

There you go, going after the little people again. Just to help you stay informed with current events, WIC is already on the list for spending cuts.

Hey......Senator Orrin Hatch (R)Utah has stated that the poor and middle class AREN'T carrying their fair share and they need to step up.

and that bothers you?
what happened to SHARED SCRAFICE your heroes in the Democrat party are calling for.. or that only applies to the wealthy.

The Dems have identified $4T in cuts in social programs over the next 10 years. Those social programs are NOT used by the top10% of earners. The idea was then floated of $400B in tax cuts for the top, and the GOP walked out. Bolted. Wanted nothing to do with it.

But yeah, keep telling yourself the Dems are against shared sacrifice.

There you go, going after the little people again. Just to help you stay informed with current events, WIC is already on the list for spending cuts.

Hey......Senator Orrin Hatch (R)Utah has stated that the poor and middle class AREN'T carrying their fair share and they need to step up.

and that bothers you?
what happened to SHARED SCRAFICE your heroes in the Democrat party are calling for.. or that only applies to the wealthy.

Shared sacrifice? Really? I paid around 30 percent of my income in taxes this year. Corporations only paid between 21 and 7 percent in taxes.

Same with the uber wealthy.

Wanna tell me how the rich and the corporations are sharing any kind of sacrifice?

and that bothers you?

The Dems have identified $4T in cuts in social programs over the next 10 years. Those social programs are NOT used by the top10% of earners. The idea was then floated of $400B in tax cuts for the top, and the GOP walked out. Bolted. Wanted nothing to do with it.

Since no one really knows what is being proposed I wonder where you get your info.

How much do you propose cutting WIC?

SO how much are you willing to cut the program? You said you believed EVERYONE had to suffer with cuts. So I'm asking how much YOU are willing to cut aid to women, infants and children.

10% 2011 WIC Budget Cuts: How It Can Be Done Without Hurting Americans | WIC woes

Now, can we talk about a 10% cut in taxes for the top 10% ?

and that bothers you?

LOL, IN TEN YEARS...wow, that will surly HELP US TODAY..WHAT A JOKE and you swallow it hook line and sinker

Last edited:
and that bothers you?

Since no one really knows what is being proposed I wonder where you get your info.

That's just what Fox was reporting, so feel free to attack the source.

and that bothers you?

LOL, IN TEN YEARS...wow, that will surly HELP US TODAY..WHAT A JOKE and you swallow it hook line and sinker

You clearly do not know how our government works.

Notice how our far right posters avoid any discussion about any sacrifice by Corporate America and the uber wealthy, they just go back and bang on the middle class and the poor.
They don't want shared sacrifice. They want sacrifice only by those who can least afford it and no sacrifice who can afford to sacrifice the most. It's all black and white to them. How moral of them, how Christian of them!

SO how much are you willing to cut the program? You said you believed EVERYONE had to suffer with cuts. So I'm asking how much YOU are willing to cut aid to women, infants and children.

10% 2011 WIC Budget Cuts: How It Can Be Done Without Hurting Americans | WIC woes

Now, can we talk about a 10% cut in taxes for the top 10% ?

Hello? Rabbi? Did I lose you? Funny how that happens when I answer your questions and you don't want to answer mine.

and that bothers you?

Shared sacrifice? Really? I paid around 30 percent of my income in taxes this year. Corporations only paid between 21 and 7 percent in taxes.

Same with the uber wealthy.

Wanna tell me how the rich and the corporations are sharing any kind of sacrifice?

Maybe you need a better accountant?

Notice how our far right posters avoid any discussion about any sacrifice by Corporate America and the uber wealthy, they just go back and bang on the middle class and the poor.
They don't want shared sacrifice. They want sacrifice only by those who can least afford it and no sacrifice who can afford to sacrifice the most. It's all black and white to them. How moral of them, how Christian of them!

You seem to be the one avoiding answering the question.
Third time now: How much are you willing to cut WIC?

if you like higher taxes, then say that, calling them "additional revenues" or "revenue enhancements" is douchey and ridiculous

you don't hear those of us that favor spending cuts calling them "outlay reductions"

"Outlay reductions" I like that. Good one.

Oh, for the record, I'm in favour of higher taxes. I want them back up to where they were in 2000.

Cool, now tell us all how much of the deficit that would solve.

if you like higher taxes, then say that, calling them "additional revenues" or "revenue enhancements" is douchey and ridiculous

you don't hear those of us that favor spending cuts calling them "outlay reductions"

"Outlay reductions" I like that. Good one.

Oh, for the record, I'm in favour of higher taxes. I want them back up to where they were in 2000.

Cool, now tell us all how much of the deficit that would solve.

From what I've read, it would cut it in half.

TAX-CUTS-DEBT.jpg

Then we can talk about how to pay for the unfunded Prescription Drug Plan and we can talk about cutting spending on the military by ending wars. Right?

You need to read more. Your source is simply wrong. The deficit issue is directly tied to Obama's spending. That is the real issue.

10%,,same as the GOP.
Now it's your turn. How much sacrifice should American corporations and the wealthy make? Zero, they should get more tax cuts, what?

10%,,same as the GOP.
Now it's your turn. How much sacrifice should American corporations and the wealthy make? Zero, they should get more tax cuts, what?

It isn't about punishing people. That shoudl be the first issue we get clear.

If you cut WIC you will have fewer people dependent on a gov't program. That's inherently a good thing.

If you raise taxes you will have fewer people working. That is inherently a bad thing.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back