Who are Dems Fooling with this "Additional Revenues" Nonsense?

Considering that none of the spending cuts effect the top percentiles, what is the uber wealthy's sacrifice in righting the economy? What are the sacrifices of the large corporations, the banks and Wall Street? Anyone?
Why does the right hate Main Street America?
I'm all for Americans sacrificing to to right our economy and I'm referring to ALL AMERICANS.

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully.

The government invested in a war against Germany and Japan a few decades ago. Perhaps you've heard of it.

What was the last war the Left supported? Yeah, that's right. WW2. And half of them did that only because their Soviet masters told them to.
Continuing your string of irrelevant, off topic and plain stupid posts, I see.

I'd point out the Interstate Highway System, but I know you'll just ignore it.

You point it out because it is the ONLY example out there.

You just made your point on ARPA....err...I mean the internet.

And there's a good chance your point was beamed across a network of satellites.

Actually I typed it on a PC, first introduced by a private company. I used a modem, built by a private company. I am attached via high speed connection, courtesy of a private company.
If it it were up to you we'd all be dialing up and banging telephone handsets down on rubber pieces.

A typical FAIL post from a typical FAILure.

If you were honest with yourself, you'd know that it wasn't just the Dems who are responsible for the 14.5 National Debt.
There is enough incompetence by both parties to go around.
My question is, what is the sacrifice that the wealthy, Corporate America, banks and Wall Street going to make to right the economic ship. If one looks at the proposed spending cuts,,none of those entities are effected.
If I'm wrong, please show me where I am wrong. I'm a big boy and never have a problem admitting I'm wrong.

I don't blame the Taxpayers. They did nothing wrong. I blame the Government. And that's both Democrats and Republicans. Scapegoating Taxpayers for their awful mess is just wrong. It's their mess so they need to clean it up. And that's that.

I agree,,,,I just think everyone must sacrifice withthe spending cuts,,everyone.

How much do you propose cutting WIC?

I don't blame the Taxpayers. They did nothing wrong. I blame the Government. And that's both Democrats and Republicans. Scapegoating Taxpayers for their awful mess is just wrong. It's their mess so they need to clean it up. And that's that.

I agree,,,,I just think everyone must sacrifice withthe spending cuts,,everyone.

Wow. Really, your position is cut anything and everything as long as the millionaires don't pay a dime more in taxes.

Unreal.

You class warfare faggots are getting really boring and repetitive.....

Considering that none of the spending cuts effect the top percentiles, what is the uber wealthy's sacrifice in righting the economy? What are the sacrifices of the large corporations, the banks and Wall Street? Anyone?
I'm all for Americans sacrificing to to right our economy and I'm referring to ALL AMERICANS.

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully. Similarly "sacrifice" is a code for raising taxes on people with money.
I'll sacrifice things like mohair subsidies (I'm not making that up), the NEA, public broadcasting, planned parenthood, the John Murtha Airport, the Harry Reid Anything, and any other piece of shit vanity program, center or building that some douchebag politician snuck in in exchange for his vote, no matter which party.

So,,the little people should be the only ones sacrificing, you must love all the proposed spending cuts. Where the money is seems to be missing form those cuts and that's what I'm saying,,,,everyone should sacrifice. That's not exactly asking for "more money", that's asking for equal sacrifice.
Where have I stated that the

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully. Similarly "sacrifice" is a code for raising taxes on people with money.
I'll sacrifice things like mohair subsidies (I'm not making that up), the NEA, public broadcasting, planned parenthood, the John Murtha Airport, the Harry Reid Anything, and any other piece of shit vanity program, center or building that some douchebag politician snuck in in exchange for his vote, no matter which party.

So,,the little people should be the only ones sacrificing, you must love all the proposed spending cuts. Where the money is seems to be missing form those cuts and that's what I'm saying,,,,everyone should sacrifice. That's not exactly asking for "more money", that's asking for equal sacrifice.
Where have I stated that the

How much are you willing to cut WIC?

The Left pulls out this "sacrifice" shit whenever they want more money. It's either that or "investment." The gov't has never invested in anything successfully.

The government invested in a war against Germany and Japan a few decades ago. Perhaps you've heard of it.

What was the last war the Left supported? Yeah, that's right. WW2.

Well, which wars after that did you think were such a great idea? Korea? Vietnam? Iraq? Not exactly a laundry list of "good wars" since WW2.

You point it out because it is the ONLY example out there.

Actually I typed it on a PC, first introduced by a private company.

And where'd that company get the incentive for the technology for the PC? hint: It was a defense contract that spurred the development.

Well, which wars after that did you think were such a great idea? Korea? Vietnam? Iraq? Not exactly a laundry list of "good wars" since WW2.

So the answer is none. Thank you.
So why are you dragging out a 60 year national crisis as some kind of comparison? Have the Chinese attacked?
No, we were attacked by Obama and the Democratic Left. Our institutions are reeling from the attack. Our economy is severely disrupted from their sneak attack from the Left. We are losing millions a day. It is a national emergency. And the solution is to dump the Leftist fuckers in 2012 and repeal every bill they ever passed.

So the answer is none. Thank you.

Seriously - which of the post-WW2 wars did you think were a good idea?

So why are you dragging out a 60 year national crisis as some kind of comparison?

It's not a comparison. You said the government had never invested in anything successfully. I pointed to an investment that was quite successful.

There you go, going after the little people again. Just to help you stay informed with current events, WIC is already on the list for spending cuts.

There you go, going after the little people again. Just to help you stay informed with current events, WIC is already on the list for spending cuts.

Hey......Senator Orrin Hatch (R)Utah has stated that the poor and middle class AREN'T carrying their fair share and they need to step up.

And where'd that company get the incentive for the technology for the PC? hint: It was a defense contract that spurred the development.

And they signed contracts that were legally enforceable by the gov't!!
Wow, are you thick.

And they signed contracts that were legally enforceable by the gov't!!
Wow, are you thick.

Right, so without the incentive the government created, they would never have created it. Government created...wait for it now!....a demand for innovation.

Kinda like space vehicles.

Hey......Senator Orrin Hatch (R)Utah has stated that the poor and middle class AREN'T carrying their fair share and they need to step up.

and that bothers you?
what happened to SHARED SCRAFICE your heroes in the Democrat party are calling for.. or that only applies to the wealthy.

SO how much are you willing to cut the program? You said you believed EVERYONE had to suffer with cuts. So I'm asking how much YOU are willing to cut aid to women, infants and children.

Forum List

Back