Whitesplaning Racism

B. Is kinda the point he was making. You are nowhere to be found in the black bashing threads, nor accusing the bashers of being racist, yet you willingly show up in threads highlighting racism by whites trying to deflect with the loudest voice on calling the OP racist.

So by my mere absence from participating in racist topics, I'm a racist. :ahole-1:

Maybe I don't show up here much because not many of these racial threads are interesting, constructive, or show up in the most active topic column, where I spend most of my time. Maybe I don't spend a lot of time thinking about racism because I know that the main thing that keeps racism alive are people like you, mostly blacks, who do nothing but see everything in terms of race, division, polarity, and are constantly beating people over the head with it! Maybe if people just moved on and got over their fucking skin colour and worried about other things, they'd find the world a far better and freer place than they ever imagined. If you really must know, the only thing that drew me to this thread at all in the first place was the obviously overt trolling of white-bashing in its title. Tell me, how many whites have you converted so far over into your way of thinking? Or do you just increase polarity? I can't remember the last thread I've seen that had an overtly negative, black-hating connotation in its title, but I admit, I don't actually go through the race forum down the column LOOKING for them either. Got better things to do. Race is only one more device used by the Left to divide you up into politically-consumable victim groups to maneuver you into another useful voting block for THEM.

I have to laugh at you . Because you don't believe a word you just said. All you want is for us to shut up so you can keep being a racist.

Now let me skip your lying and crying

Right. Better skip the fact that you cannot show any proof at all to support your claim that "THE MAJORITY OF THREADS HERE ARE ABOUT BASHING BLACKS."

OR YOU WOULD.

Better skip the fact that despite admitting knowing nothing about me and other members, you label others wantonly to suit your racist agenda.

The very fact that you SEE and identify others BASED ON RACE while using a Black Power Avatar shows you to be the BIGGEST RACIST OF THEM ALL.

Hello Racist.

The majority of the threads here bash blacks.

More than 50% of ALL threads here among, what, 47,000 members are all bashing blacks? Do you know how many threads that is? YOU are a crackpot delusional racist!

Given that we can't look at what you post,

Sure you can. And if you haven't seen or read any of my posts, HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M BASHING BLACKS you fuckhead?

then it's easy for you to lie abut your participation.

If I'm "lying about my participation" you white-hating bigot, then easy------ PROVE IT. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE OR STFU and drop dead.

And if you are saying it's not bashing if it is merely stating facts, I'm not bashing whites. Because you guys have posted no facts. I have.

Facts are facts because they are independently corroborated from unbiased sources. And who the hell are "you guys?" What guys? You are a total idiot consumed with bigotry and hate for whites and yourself. To expect an intelligent conversation out of you is a total waste of one's time.

Now let me skip your lying and crying

Right. Better skip the fact that you cannot show any proof at all to support your claim that "THE MAJORITY OF THREADS HERE ARE ABOUT BASHING BLACKS."

Better skip the fact that despite admitting knowing nothing about me and other members, you label others wantonly to suit your racist agenda.

The very fact that you SEE and identify others BASED ON RACE while using as Black Power Avatar shows you to be the BIGGEST RACIST OF THEM ALL.

Hello Racist.

The majority of threads in this section as I have consistently stated, are bashing blacks.

You don't get to make up what racism is.

Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism

There is nothing you just said that meets this definition.

So you're just calling me a racist because you are butthurt by the truth.

B. Is kinda the point he was making. You are nowhere to be found in the black bashing threads, nor accusing the bashers of being racist, yet you willingly show up in threads highlighting racism by whites trying to deflect with the loudest voice on calling the OP racist.

So by my mere absence from participating in racist topics, I'm a racist. :ahole-1:

Maybe I don't show up here much because not many of these racial threads are interesting, constructive, or show up in the most active topic column, where I spend most of my time. Maybe I don't spend a lot of time thinking about racism because I know that the main thing that keeps racism alive are people like you, mostly blacks, who do nothing but see everything in terms of race, division, polarity, and are constantly beating people over the head with it! Maybe if people just moved on and got over their fucking skin colour and worried about other things, they'd find the world a far better and freer place than they ever imagined. If you really must know, the only thing that drew me to this thread at all in the first place was the obviously overt trolling of white-bashing in its title. Tell me, how many whites have you converted so far over into your way of thinking? Or do you just increase polarity? I can't remember the last thread I've seen that had an overtly negative, black-hating connotation in its title, but I admit, I don't actually go through the race forum down the column LOOKING for them either. Got better things to do. Race is only one more device used by the Left to divide you up into politically-consumable victim groups to maneuver you into another useful voting block for THEM.

:gay:

The majority of threads in this section as I have consistently stated, are bashing blacks.

What a fucking liar you are. Its in the transcript: You said the majority of threads here were against blacks. HERE is the USMB forum. You did not confine it to just the Race-Relations folder. I bet not even the majority of threads in the Race Relations folder are against blacks! You are a liar. You are a total loser. The simple definition of racism is seeing things in terms of race. That is ALL you see.

Hello Black Power White-hating Racist.

What a fucking liar you are. Its in the transcript: You said the majority of threads here were against blacks. HERE is the USMB forum. You did not confine it to just the Race-Relations folder. I bet not even the majority of threads in the Race Relations folder are against blacks! You are a liar. You are a total loser. The simple definition of racism is seeing things in terms of race. That is ALL you see.

Hello Black Power White-hating Racist.

Well yes, I actually have.

This section of USMB is he ultimate example of whitesplaining.

The simple definition of racism is this:

Definition of racism
: a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism

why should any white person discuss race at all, in any capacity?
As a white person, my reason s to share insights I have gained from being inter racially married. White folks who are open to hearing other people's experiences might learn something from mine.
Look at any of IM2's posts. He doesn't want to discuss race, he wants to tell white people that he knows everything there is to know about blacks or whites. No matter what you say about your experiences, if you are white, you are racist. Nothing any white person says means anything to him, only his opinions and experiences count. If whites have a different opinion, experience or view of things, we are racist. We are told that whites today are responsible for reparations to blacks. Total bullshit.

And when I said that white people are done with being lectured to like that

he and Katestevie had a fit that I dared speak for White People.

As though anyone wants to be lectured like they are ill mannered children.

Ill mannered children? How about extreme right wing, racist nuts like you?

No, you don't speak for "normal" white people, nor do I speak for all black people.

That being said, feel free to repost anything that I have stated that sounds like a "lecture".....even to fringe loonies like you.

1. As nothing I have ever said, justifies you calling me a "racist nut", FUCK YOU, YOU RACE BAITING ASSHOLE.

2. And I do speak for the majority of white people. We are done with shit like that. DONE. It is only our moronic leadership, fearful of being called names by the vile media, that is still happy to play by your rules. There is a reason that Trump won the majority of the white vote.

3. Your post, right here, is a fine example of a lecture, though a small and mercifully short one.

1. Yes, you are a RACIST NUT. And anyone who is so hypersensitive to being called a racist in a race relations forum is a joke.

2. No, you do not speak for the majority of white people. For over 40 years I worked with mostly white people, socialized with quite a few and there are even some in my family, and have seen very few that surpass your level of arrogant ignorance. If you are so done with being "lectured", maybe you should use your ignore feature, because you tend to get in return what you put out there.

3.Trump winning the "white" vote has nothing do with this forum. What is he going to do? Save you from being "insulted in a vile manner?.....ROFLMAO

“The White Anti-Racist is an Oxymoron” (2003) by Kil Ja Kim argues that you cannot be white and against racism at the same time.

By “white” she does not mean having white skin. She means thinking of yourself as white and enjoying the benefits that come with it in America:

white people need to be willing to have their very social position, their very relationship of domination, their very authority, their very being…let go, perhaps even destroyed. I know this might sound scary, but that is really not my concern. I am not interested in making white people, even those so-called good-hearted anti-racist whites, comfortable about their position in struggles that shape my life in ways that it will never shape theirs.

Being white creates a conflict of interest that leads to white paternalism: whites who think they know what is best for people of colour.

Kim has seen it. So has bell hooks. So has Malcolm X:

So if we need white allies in this country, we don’t need those kind who compromise. We don’t need those kind who encourage us to be polite, responsible, you know. We don’t need those kind who give us that kind of advice. We don’t need those kind who tell us how to be patient. No, if we want some white allies, we need the kind that John Brown was, or we don’t need you.

John Brown led a slave uprising on the eve of the civil war: he died fighting for the freedom of black people.

Becoming anti-racist means giving up a white identity and standing with people of colour, not with white people. Come what may. It means not to lead people of colour but to follow. It means leaving the white club for good.

Kim breaks it down like this:

1. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. If we need your resources, we will contact you. But don’t show up, flaunt your power in our faces and then get angry when we resent the fact that you have so many resources we don’t and that we are not grateful for this arrangement. And don’t get mad because you can’t make decisions in the process. Why do you need to?
  2. Stop speaking for us. We can talk for ourselves.
  3. Stop trying to point out internal contradictions in our communities, we know what they are, we are struggling around them, and I really don’t know how white people can be helpful to non-whites to clear these up.
  4. Don’t ever say some shit to me about how you feel silenced, marginalized, discriminated against, or put in your place as a white person. Period.
  5. Stop calling me sister. I will tell you when you are family.
  6. Start thinking of what it would mean, in terms of actual structured social arrangements, for whiteness and white identity – even the white anti-racist kind (because there really is no redeemable or reformed white identity) – to be destroyed.
White Anti Racists Open Letter By Tamara Nopper
Another racist idiot.

I bet not even the majority of threads in the Race Relations folder are against blacks!

I did a simple count going down through all the threads currently on the first page of this race forum.

White-Bashing Threads: 11

Black-Bashing Threads: 2

Neutral Topic: 7

Busted again.

Hello Racist. Youse a racist!

Except there are 48 threads here on page 1 and between 5-6,000 threads overall. I looked at 4,000 and saw there were at least 3,000 of them that denigrated blacks . FYI a white like you calling m a racist doesn't do anything. I expect low IQ dumb whites to call me a racist because the information is too complex for their dumb asses to understand, they can't read half the words, and they can't comprehend what's being said.

As a white person, my reason s to share insights I have gained from being inter racially married. White folks who are open to hearing other people's experiences might learn something from mine.
Look at any of IM2's posts. He doesn't want to discuss race, he wants to tell white people that he knows everything there is to know about blacks or whites. No matter what you say about your experiences, if you are white, you are racist. Nothing any white person says means anything to him, only his opinions and experiences count. If whites have a different opinion, experience or view of things, we are racist. We are told that whites today are responsible for reparations to blacks. Total bullshit.

No, you don't speak for "normal" white people, nor do I speak for all black people.

That being said, feel free to repost anything that I have stated that sounds like a "lecture".....even to fringe loonies like you.

1. As nothing I have ever said, justifies you calling me a "racist nut", FUCK YOU, YOU RACE BAITING ASSHOLE.

2. And I do speak for the majority of white people. We are done with shit like that. DONE. It is only our moronic leadership, fearful of being called names by the vile media, that is still happy to play by your rules. There is a reason that Trump won the majority of the white vote.

3. Your post, right here, is a fine example of a lecture, though a small and mercifully short one.
LoL, the cross burning will be extra bright tonight.....

Says th

1. Yes, you are a RACIST NUT. And anyone who is so hypersensitive to being called a racist in a race relations forum is a joke.

2. No, you do not speak for the majority of white people. For over 40 years I worked with mostly white people, socialized with quite a few and there are even some in my family, and have seen very few that surpass your level of arrogant ignorance. If you are so done with being "lectured", maybe you should use your ignore feature, because you tend to get in return what you put out there.

3.Trump winning the "white" vote has nothing do with this forum. What is he going to do? Save you from being "insulted in a vile manner?.....ROFLMAO

1. Nothing I have ever said, justifies you calling me a racist. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

2. That you think it is unreasonable to not want to be called a vile slur, by an asshole, for no reason, makes you the joke.

3. On this, I do speak for the majority of white people. We are done being lectured like we are ill mannered children, by morons.

4. I mentioned Trump's victory in a point about the majority of whites. It was not in reference to this forum. Obviously.

“The White Anti-Racist is an Oxymoron” (2003) by Kil Ja Kim argues that you cannot be white and against racism at the same time.

By “white” she does not mean having white skin. She means thinking of yourself as white and enjoying the benefits that come with it in America:

white people need to be willing to have their very social position, their very relationship of domination, their very authority, their very being…let go, perhaps even destroyed. I know this might sound scary, but that is really not my concern. I am not interested in making white people, even those so-called good-hearted anti-racist whites, comfortable about their position in struggles that shape my life in ways that it will never shape theirs.

Being white creates a conflict of interest that leads to white paternalism: whites who think they know what is best for people of colour.

So if we need white allies in this country, we don’t need those kind who compromise. We don’t need those kind who encourage us to be polite, responsible, you know. We don’t need those kind who give us that kind of advice. We don’t need those kind who tell us how to be patient. No, if we want some white allies, we need the kind that John Brown was, or we don’t need you.

John Brown led a slave uprising on the eve of the civil war: he died fighting for the freedom of black people.

Becoming anti-racist means giving up a white identity and standing with people of colour, not with white people. Come what may. It means not to lead people of colour but to follow. It means leaving the white club for good.

1. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. If we need your resources, we will contact you. But don’t show up, flaunt your power in our faces and then get angry when we resent the fact that you have so many resources we don’t and that we are not grateful for this arrangement. And don’t get mad because you can’t make decisions in the process. Why do you need to?
  3. Stop trying to point out internal contradictions in our communities, we know what they are, we are struggling around them, and I really don’t know how white people can be helpful to non-whites to clear these up.
  4. Don’t ever say some shit to me about how you feel silenced, marginalized, discriminated against, or put in your place as a white person. Period.
  6. Start thinking of what it would mean, in terms of actual structured social arrangements, for whiteness and white identity – even the white anti-racist kind (because there really is no redeemable or reformed white identity) – to be destroyed.
Another racist idiot.

Junior you know this is out of your league. So just keep posting funny's before you get treated like you're in the woodshed.

Last edited:
I bet not even the majority of threads in the Race Relations folder are against blacks!

I did a simple count going down through all the threads currently on the first page of this race forum.

White-Bashing Threads: 11

Black-Bashing Threads: 2

Neutral Topic: 7

Busted again.

Hello Racist. Youse a racist!

Except there are 48 threads here on page 1 and between 5-6,000 threads overall. I looked at 4,000 and saw there were at least 3,000 of them that denigrated blacks . FYI a white like you calling m a racist doesn't do anything. I expect low IQ dumb whites to call me a racist because the information is too complex for their dumb asses to understand, they can't read half the words, and they can't comprehend what's being said.

You did not look at 4,000 threads.

You are a liar.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.

No, he was talking about you, and/or the author of the piece you posted.

I know that was hard for you to understand. I am glad I was here to explain it to you.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.
I would never talk to black people the way she talks to whites.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.

Good point. And I agree.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.

That's because blacks aren't doing to you what whites have done to her.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.

Gave her a job doing nothing but talking shit?

Another racist idiot.

Junior you know this is out of your league. So just keep posting funny's before you get treated like you're in the woodshed.
Idiots like you do nothing but post lunatics’ rants, while I directly refute everything both you and those lunatics say, while often turning your own arguments against you.

Another racist idiot.

Yes you are.

She is privileged bitch making loads of money off of masochist whites.

I wish blacks were doing something similar to me.

Forum List

Back