Whitesplaning Racism

Does the OP EVER post anything that does not revolve around hating whites?

Does the OP EVER post anything that does not revolve around hating whites?

Check the national felons league

...started shooting all the unarmed black poster's? Whats the matter with them?

Lashawn was called on in class to make a sentence using the word "hotel". He thought for a moment and said "My baby momma give me the clap, and hotel everybody."

Kanye, how does it feel knowing your now the black face of Trumps GOP, a party that rejects social conservatism in lieu of any candidate, who not only supports Trumps agenda of divisiveness, but also rejects conservative ideology and principles????????????

Donald Trump’s Takeover Of The Republican Party Is Now Complete
A Neo-Confederate victory in Tuesday’s primary indicates a frightening direction for the GOP.

5b21566f2200004500eeb632.jpeg
Good! Death to nig*ws

There are a lot more. Think before you start crying

Says th
1. Nothing I have ever said, justifies you calling me a racist. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

2. That you think it is unreasonable to not want to be called a vile slur, by an asshole, for no reason, makes you the joke.

3. On this, I do speak for the majority of white people. We are done being lectured like we are ill mannered children, by morons.

4. I mentioned Trump's victory in a point about the majority of whites. It was not in reference to this forum. Obviously.

1. If you object to being referred to as a racist, then use your ignore feature. Then your fragile little feelings would be spared the trauma.
Or....stop being a racist asshole

2. You get "lectured", because you attempt to lecture others and act like a know it all.

3. No you DO NOT speak for anyone else by default just because you are of the same race, saying you do is an ignorant statement. For the most part everyone here is an adult and does not need a self appointed spokesperson.

4. I understand why Trump was elected...so whats your point?

1. Nothing I have ever said, justifies you calling me a racist. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

2. The "Lecture" I was referring to was in the context of what passes for the NATIONAL discussion on race. It is pathetic that you either forgot, or pretended to forget that.

3. I did not claim I spoke for them "based on race." I speak for us, because it is apparent from a number of polls and events in recent history, that the majority of whites agree with me on this issue. THe "based on race" was from the voices in your head, which are not my problem.

4. I mentioned Trump winning the majority of the white vote in support of my point that Whites as a group, are tired of being lectured by morons, about race, like they are ill mannered children.

1. There is plenty to justify referring to you as a "racist nut". Sometimes being called what you REALLY are is difficult to accept. Your personal offense is not my problem.

2. Now you can add "liar" to "racist nut". . You have never defined your whining about being lectured ss a "national discussion" about race, and furthermore, your own quote on several occasions has been "I speak for the majority of white people". There are no "voices in anyones head" here except within the empty space between your ears.

3. As far as Trump goes, if you actually believe that he got the majority of the white vote "because whites as a group are tired of being lectured about race", then you are in an even further advanced state of being completely unhinged than the average definition of that condition.

1. Said the asshole race baiter that has never even tried to support his vile accusations.

2.a. Your characterization of my valid complaint about the state of public dialog in this country as "whining" is just you being an asshole.

2b. My use of "lecture" as being delivered to White America, instead of just myself was obvious, even IF I did not specify it at any point, which I'm pretty sure I did. Regardless if you were too stupid to figure it out, you know now.

2c My speaking for White America on this specific issue, in no way indicates that I am referring to lectures delivered just to me, as an individual. Indeed, that opposite is very heavily implied.

3. It is certainly part of it. We are done with your shit. And the more you try to play the same old game of blaming us for everything, and/or demanding ever more shit, the more you will piss us off.

1. Says the lying, racist nut, who is consumed with acting as a self appointed spokesperson for a "collective" that he claims is oppressed by a small minority.

2. Yes you do whine incessantly, you racist nut, but consistently fail to validate whay you whine about. You being identified as a racist nut is not an assault on the entire white population. Or even all of the white people in this forum. Its simply one asshole racist jerkoff being called what he is.

3. What "shit" is it that you claim to be done with? What are you being blamed for?
What is being demanded? The answer is nothing. You racist nut.

4. And who gives a shit about you being "pissed off"? The fact is no one does. In fact, it is humorous watching you throw tantrum after tantrum. It is obvious that what makes you a racist nut is a society that does not share your wish for an anti minority environment that would return this country back to the values of 1950. You view any success or recognition of anyone who is non
white as an insult to the white population, and believe it is your duty to act as a spokesperson on behalf of the white population, which is ludicrous. And makes you a RACIST NUT.

1. You calling me a "racist" is just you being an asshole. Fuck you.

1b. I have repeatedly mentioned that the oppression and discrimination I speak of is a matter of government law and policy, ie not just by "a small minority". Your lie otherwise, is noted as evidence that you are a liar. As if any more proof was needed.

2. Please stop pretending that you do not remember what I was referring to, when I stated that, White America is done being lectured to by morons, like we are ill mannered children. I was NOT referring to you being an asshole by calling me a name.

3. Your pretense that you do not know is noted and dismissed.

4. I did not say that "I" was getting pissed off, I said "we" were getting pissed off. And you should care. Such anger is a significant part of why Hillary is unemployed right now.

1. If you object to being referred to as a racist, then use your ignore feature. Then your fragile little feelings would be spared the trauma.
Or....stop being a racist asshole

2. You get "lectured", because you attempt to lecture others and act like a know it all.

3. No you DO NOT speak for anyone else by default just because you are of the same race, saying you do is an ignorant statement. For the most part everyone here is an adult and does not need a self appointed spokesperson.

4. I understand why Trump was elected...so whats your point?

2. The "Lecture" I was referring to was in the context of what passes for the NATIONAL discussion on race. It is pathetic that you either forgot, or pretended to forget that.

3. I did not claim I spoke for them "based on race." I speak for us, because it is apparent from a number of polls and events in recent history, that the majority of whites agree with me on this issue. THe "based on race" was from the voices in your head, which are not my problem.

4. I mentioned Trump winning the majority of the white vote in support of my point that Whites as a group, are tired of being lectured by morons, about race, like they are ill mannered children.

1. There is plenty to justify referring to you as a "racist nut". Sometimes being called what you REALLY are is difficult to accept. Your personal offense is not my problem.

2. Now you can add "liar" to "racist nut". . You have never defined your whining about being lectured ss a "national discussion" about race, and furthermore, your own quote on several occasions has been "I speak for the majority of white people". There are no "voices in anyones head" here except within the empty space between your ears.

3. As far as Trump goes, if you actually believe that he got the majority of the white vote "because whites as a group are tired of being lectured about race", then you are in an even further advanced state of being completely unhinged than the average definition of that condition.

1. Said the asshole race baiter that has never even tried to support his vile accusations.

2.a. Your characterization of my valid complaint about the state of public dialog in this country as "whining" is just you being an asshole.

2b. My use of "lecture" as being delivered to White America, instead of just myself was obvious, even IF I did not specify it at any point, which I'm pretty sure I did. Regardless if you were too stupid to figure it out, you know now.

2c My speaking for White America on this specific issue, in no way indicates that I am referring to lectures delivered just to me, as an individual. Indeed, that opposite is very heavily implied.

3. It is certainly part of it. We are done with your shit. And the more you try to play the same old game of blaming us for everything, and/or demanding ever more shit, the more you will piss us off.

1. Says the lying, racist nut, who is consumed with acting as a self appointed spokesperson for a "collective" that he claims is oppressed by a small minority.

2. Yes you do whine incessantly, you racist nut, but consistently fail to validate whay you whine about. You being identified as a racist nut is not an assault on the entire white population. Or even all of the white people in this forum. Its simply one asshole racist jerkoff being called what he is.

3. What "shit" is it that you claim to be done with? What are you being blamed for?

4. And who gives a shit about you being "pissed off"? The fact is no one does. In fact, it is humorous watching you throw tantrum after tantrum. It is obvious that what makes you a racist nut is a society that does not share your wish for an anti minority environment that would return this country back to the values of 1950. You view any success or recognition of anyone who is non
white as an insult to the white population, and believe it is your duty to act as a spokesperson on behalf of the white population, which is ludicrous. And makes you a RACIST NUT.

1b. I have repeatedly mentioned that the oppression and discrimination I speak of is a matter of government law and policy, ie not just by "a small minority". Your lie otherwise, is noted as evidence that you are a liar. As if any more proof was needed.

2. Please stop pretending that you do not remember what I was referring to, when I stated that, White America is done being lectured to by morons, like we are ill mannered children. I was NOT referring to you being an asshole by calling me a name.

4. I did not say that "I" was getting pissed off, I said "we" were getting pissed off. And you should care. Such anger is a significant part of why Hillary is unemployed right now.

1. Me calling you a racist nut, is me telling the truth. So STFU.

2. "White America"? If you were not the racist nut that you are, there would be no "White America". Just America.

3. No pretense here. Just recognizing a racist nut for what "it" is.

4. Since you have appointed your crazy self as a person who "speaks for the majority of white people", are you not a part of that collective?

5. So when you say "we are getting pissed off", does that not include you as an individual? How fucking stupid is it to say "we" and then imply that you don't include yourself?

6. You still have not defined what "you/we" are being blamed for, and what is being demanded of "you/we".

2. "White America"? If you were not the racist nut that you are, there would be no "White America". Just America.

4. Since you have appointed your crazy self as a person who "speaks for the majority of white people", are you not a part of that collective?

5. So when you say "we are getting pissed off", does that not include you as an individual? How fucking stupid is it to say "we" and then imply that you don't include yourself?

6. You still have not defined what "you/we" are being blamed for, and what is being demanded of "you/we".

1. Nope. YOu calling me vile slurs I do not deserve, is just you being an asshole.

2. Discussing whites in America as a group, is not racist. Obviously.

3. Your pretense is dismissed. Still.

4. You calling me a slur, for no reason, is just you being an asshole. Fuck youl

4b. By limiting it to me personally, you were trying to dodge or deny my point about White America as a group. D'uh.

5. Your silly semantics games are dismissed.

6. Your pretense that you do not know are dismissed.

1. Nope. YOu calling me vile slurs I do not deserve, is just you being an asshole.

4. You calling me a slur, for no reason, is just you being an asshole. Fuck youl

4b. By limiting it to me personally, you were trying to dodge or deny my point about White America as a group. D'uh.

1. Yep. Your whiny, little bitch fit is dismissed.. You're an immature, chronic complainer about stupid bullshit that does not even exist except in your childish little mind. It is what it is.

2. You still have yet to explain what is being demanded, of you, what you're being blamed for and how you are being "lectured". You won't explain, because you can't.

3. You never "made a point" about so called "white America". You keep referring to it, but say nothing except portray "it" as being victimized. Adressing you individually is exactly what I did, because you are not so called "white Americas" spokesperson.

4. I never called you a slur. I referred to you as a "racist nut", which you are.

Ya got a bunch of uppity white professors whitesplaining ancient history and they weren't even there and never experienced it.

1. Yep. Your whiny, little bitch fit is dismissed.. You're an immature, chronic complainer about stupid bullshit that does not even exist except in your childish little mind. It is what it is.

2. You still have yet to explain what is being demanded, of you, what you're being blamed for and how you are being "lectured". You won't explain, because you can't.

3. You never "made a point" about so called "white America". You keep referring to it, but say nothing except portray "it" as being victimized. Adressing you individually is exactly what I did, because you are not so called "white Americas" spokesperson.

4. I never called you a slur. I referred to you as a "racist nut", which you are.

1. Calling you are being an asshole who likes to call people vile slurs for no reason, is not whining. YOu are lying about it, because you don't like being called on your bullshit. Also, you are still an asshole.

2. Your pretense that you do not know what the Lecture is, is still dismissed. Continuing your lies will not change my answer.

3. I said that White America is done with being lectured like they were ill mannered children, by morons. That is a point. Your inability to understand that, ironically supports my point. Do you understand how?

That was rhetorical. Even if you could, you are too dishonest to admit it.

4. "Racist" is used by assholes like you, as a vile, but meaningless slur. YOu are an asshole. Fuck you.

1. Calling you are being an asshole who likes to call people vile slurs for no reason, is not whining. YOu are lying about it, because you don't like being called on your bullshit. Also, you are still an asshole.

2. Your pretense that you do not know what the Lecture is, is still dismissed. Continuing your lies will not change my answer.

3. I said that White America is done with being lectured like they were ill mannered children, by morons. That is a point. Your inability to understand that, ironically supports my point. Do you understand how?

4. "Racist" is used by assholes like you, as a vile, but meaningless slur. YOu are an asshole. Fuck you.

1. I am not the one whining about there being mass discrimination. You are. And the fact that you refuse to support or explain what you are being blamed for and lectured about, invalidates what you are saying and makes you appear to be a whiny little bitch, without a point over even any common sense. You're not being blamed, or lectured, and sure as hell don't even have a clue what REAL discrimination actually is.

2. You are but one insignificant white person on a computer with an opinion, that does not make a you spokesperson for so called "white America.

3. "Racists and racism" are subjects that are brought up in a race relations forum, you racist nut. From what you have posted here it appears that your greatest objection is to any recognition of achievement by ANY black person, because, somehow in yourr foolish mind, that is somehow an assault on "white America".

And is the mindset of s racist nut.

4. You have not been called a slur. You were called a racist nut, now with much more emphasis on the latter.

Last edited:

1. I am not the one whining about there being mass discrimination. You are. And the fact that you refuse to support or explain what you are being blamed for and lectured about, invalidates what you are saying and makes you appear to be a whiny little bitch, without a point over even any common sense. You're not being blamed, or lectured, and sure as hell don't even have a clue what REAL discrimination actually is.

2. You are but one insignificant white person on a computer with an opinion, that does not make a you spokesperson for so called "white America.

3. "Racists and racism" are subjects that are brought up in a race relations forum, you racist nut. From what you have posted here it appears that your greatest objection is to any recognition of achievement by ANY black person, because, somehow in yourr foolish mind, that is somehow an assault on "white America".

4. You have not been called a slur. You were called a racist nut, now with more emphasis on the latter.

When was the last time you heard something from a white you disagreed with, in the "discussion on race" but that you respected as a valid viewpoint?

4. You have not been called a slur. You were called a racist nut, now with more emphasis on the latter.

When was the last time you heard something from a white you disagreed with, in the "discussion on race" but that you respected as a valid viewpoint?

At one time, I did not believe that there are just as many so called "liberal" white racists as there are so called "conservative" ones.

But that is a fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

At one time, I did not believe that there are just as many so called "liberal" white racists as there are so called "conservative" ones.

But that is a fact.

GOt it. YOu have never heard something from a white that you did not like that you accepted as part of a legitimate conversation.

ANd that's what I'm talking about.

A conversation is a two way street.

If you are not listening to what we say, than we are not having a conversation.

But that is a fact.

GOt it. YOu have never heard something from a white that you did not like that you accepted as part of a legitimate conversation.

Wrong. I was told by a WHITE person that there are just as many liberal white racists as there are conservative white racists.

And when an INDIVIDUAL has something to say that is legitimate and fact based, then I will have a conversation with that INDIVIDUAL.

But when someone says to me, "This is what WE think and this is what WE are tired of that is not a standard conversation, that is attempting to speak for others and has the tone of parents speaking to a child.

So the ubiquitous "lecture" that you continue to reference is frequently practiced by you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But that is a fact.

Wrong. I was told by a WHITE person that there are just as many liberal white racists as there are conservative white racists.

And when an INDIVIDUAL has something to say that is legitimate and fact based, then I will have a conversation with that INDIVIDUAL.

But when someone says to me, "This is what WE think and this is what WE are tired of that is not a standard conversation, that is attempting to speak for others and has the tone of parents speaking to a child.

So the ubiquitous "lecture" that you continue to reference is frequently practiced by you.

So, your growth has been that you realize there are more white racists than you thought.

And you think that reflects a real conversation on race?

You having zero interest in hearing what white people think, or what white people feel, is another way of saying that we are not having a conversation.

Because you are not listening to anything, that you don't want to hear.

When you refuse to listen, and continue to talk AT people, that is a lecture.

Forum List

Back