Whites should banned from entering USA since

Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

3e3d9b934b7706b0c0675dc989d04fd2.jpg

Another crybaby who does not realize the fact, proven through history, that to the victor go the spoils.
If that feather head had had the knowledge, the intelligence, the maps, the ships, the courage, the will, he would have set sails (with the favorable western winds) to Europe and would have been far less merciful to whites than whites have ever been to him.

Link?

Didn't think so.

Your fatal error is in the premise -- why the fuck would they want to do that?
Duh...

Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

I am curious....what was a higher number in 2015

Blacks killed by whites or whites killed by blacks.

Furthermore.....what is a higher number...blacks killed by whites....or blacks killed by blacks?

I'll wait for your answer, race baiter.

From a thread I posted early this year:

>> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<​

Full report/supplement/resources etc at the EJI Page here

Around 4,000 lynchings in 75 years? That it?

I mean, one lynching was one too many, but the way it's portrayed in the media and popular history one might get the impression that lynching was an every day affair and not one a week.

I wonder how many people were lynched in the West when there was no real law & order available. I'm willing to bet that it would be close to that number.

If you want to get technical, everyone (blacks, whites, and etc) except Native Americans should be banned from America, you know because they had the audacity to ransack and pillage their lands and drive them from their ancestral homes.

Now, read that statement over and tell me how ludicrous that sounds.

(And if you're white, duck, start packing your bags)

I am curious....what was a higher number in 2015

Blacks killed by whites or whites killed by blacks.

Furthermore.....what is a higher number...blacks killed by whites....or blacks killed by blacks?

I'll wait for your answer, race baiter.

From a thread I posted early this year:

>> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<​

Full report/supplement/resources etc at the EJI Page here

Around 4,000 lynchings in 75 years? That it?

I mean, one lynching was one too many, but the way it's portrayed in the media and popular history one might get the impression that lynching was an every day affair and not one a week.

I wonder how many people were lynched in the West when there was no real law & order available. I'm willing to bet that it would be close to that number.

That's just the documented ones, within the states listed, within that time frame. Obviously doesn't count unrecorded ones, or other states and times, recorded or not.

Forum List

Back