What's Behind Obamas Timing?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Ignorance or something more sinister?

One day after proclaiming ISIS contained, Paris.
Seven days after proclaiming ISIS is not a threat to America, San Bernardino.
One day after proclaiming San Bernardino has no links to International terrorism we learn $28,500 mysteriously appeared in the terrorists bank account two weeks before their mass murder spree.

Obama has always been the opposite president..

Generally what he claims the opposite is true..

Only far left drones, the most loyal disciples of the DNC actually believe every word he says without question or hesitation.

His timing is he's got about 13 months left before he can dump this in the next POTUS's lap

His timing is he's got about 13 months left before he can dump this in the next POTUS's lap

I think it is more sinister than that. He has booby trapped our country in ways which are deliberately designed to tie the hands of his successor and prevent meaningful reforms.

10 minutes after a 4 year old says "the boogie man took the cookie", the parent finds the cookie under the 4 year olds pillow.

Stop being the eternal idiots, R-W'ers........When Obama stated that ISIS was "contained" he simply meant that they were not gaining additional territory in Iraq-Syria.....which, ironically, has spurred ISIS to revert to terrorism rather than the objective of a "caliphate."

One day after proclaiming San Bernardino has no links to International terrorism we learn $28,500 mysteriously appeared in the terrorists bank account two weeks before their mass murder spree.
He was talking about in Syria , not terrorism DUH. ISIS had nothing to do with the nutjobs in SB. DUH dupe.

Do you really think any of those remarks were anything other than the best information the FBI, CIA, and the other experts told him?

He was talking about in Syria , not terrorism DUH. ISIS had nothing to do with the nutjobs in SB. DUH dupe.
well isn't it nice to know that a world terrorist operation operating all over the world is 'contained' within the boundaries of Syria.....talk about being duped....

well isn't it nice to know that a world terrorist operation operating all over the world is 'contained' within the boundaries of Syria.....talk about being duped....
The Cal. twits had nothing to do with ISIS except on Facebook lol. Probably pissed off by racist ugly American a-holes like you and Trump...

Do you really think any of those remarks were anything other than the best information the FBI, CIA, and the other experts told him?

I'm pretty sure Barry gets all his news from the media, Bulldog...I think he daydreams his way through those other briefings.

The Cal. twits had nothing to do with ISIS except on Facebook lol. Probably pissed off by racist ugly American a-holes like you and Trump...

And the $28,500 came from hitting the lottery? You take stupid to a whole new level, Franco!

We've got a bunch of middle class people on this board I assume...when's the last time any of YOU deposited twenty eight grand as a lump sum?

I'm pretty sure Barry gets all his news from the media, Bulldog...I think he daydreams his way through those other briefings.

Just because Bush did that doesn't mean all presidents do.

I was being sarcastic, Bulldog. It is rather telling however how many times Barack Obama has stated that the first time he learned of something that was happening in HIS administration was when he read about it in a newspaper or saw it on the television news! Just saying...

I was being sarcastic, Bulldog. It is rather telling however how many times Barack Obama has stated that the first time he learned of something that was happening in HIS administration was when he read about it in a newspaper or saw it on the television news! Just saying...

You were being a lying ass. Typical right wing tactic.

Forum List

Back