Whites should banned from entering USA since

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

Bed wetters should be banned from exhaling since they're always telling us how human produced CO2 is destroying the planet.

Turd.

Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

I'm sure Obama will approve of that.

3e3d9b934b7706b0c0675dc989d04fd2.jpg

I am curious....what was a higher number in 2015

Blacks killed by whites or whites killed by blacks.

Furthermore.....what is a higher number...blacks killed by whites....or blacks killed by blacks?

I'll wait for your answer, race baiter.

Huge terror threat. Whites. Uh huh. Did you come up with that all by yourself duckss, or did you have help from Melissa Perry?

Furthermore.....what is a higher number...blacks killed by whites....or blacks killed by blacks?

From a thread I posted early this year:

>> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<​

Full report/supplement/resources etc at the EJI Page here

I keeping seeing that meme.

I keep asking this question.

I never get an answer.

Are you saying it was bad then, but it is good now?

From a thread I posted early this year:

> The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) today released Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, which documents EJI’s multi-year investigation into lynching in twelve Southern states during the period between Reconstruction and World War II. EJI researchers documented 3959 racial terror lynchings of African Americans in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia between 1877 and 1950 – at least 700 more lynchings of black people in these states than previously reported in the most comprehensive work done on lynching to date.

... many African Americans who were never accused of any crime were tortured and murdered in front of picnicking spectators (including elected officials and prominent citizens) for bumping into a white person, or wearing their military uniforms after World War I, or not using the appropriate title when addressing a white person. People who participated in lynchings were celebrated and acted with impunity. Not a single white person was convicted of murder for lynching a black person in America during this period. <<

Full report/supplement/resources etc at the EJI Page here
I understand.

But now?

I never get an answer.

Ironically, he posted it when I asked about data from 2015.

We are in 2015, aren't we?

I never get an answer.

Ironically, he posted it when I asked about data from 2015.

We are in 2015, aren't we?

You and me, yes. Them? I'm not so sure.

I never get an answer.

Uh ..... nnnnnnnnnno, not saying either. I'm saying "perspective".

I'll just let that kinda sink in....

Bed wetters should be banned from exhaling since they're always telling us how human produced CO2 is destroying the planet.

Turd.

Sure....you're white, aren't you?
What differences does his race make?

Looking to stoke some flames I see.

Childish.
Well...just going along with the idea that many would discount any muslim complaining about the restriction of muslim immigration. So....to play along, I point out that a white poster would of course protest against the restriction of white immigration.

Whites terrorist have killed more people than any Muslim terrorist in the last ten years

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims
Then you are saying that black males in Chicago are worse than any of them because they have kid 10 times as many in one year compared to the 14 years the study covered.

You need to stop reading those one sided blogs....they make you look silly.

And that Chicago gang culture came from ------ where?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back