Whites should banned from entering USA since

Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

3e3d9b934b7706b0c0675dc989d04fd2.jpg

I keeping seeing that meme.

I keep asking this question.

I never get an answer.

Are you saying it was bad then, but it is good now?

Uh ..... nnnnnnnnnno, not saying either. I'm saying "perspective".

I'll just let that kinda sink in....

Wow. An answer, thank you.

Here's my perspective.

It didn't work out for them, it's not working out for us.

Ya know , Syrians tend to be Anglo looking . Very passable as whites!!

Whites terrorist have killed more people than any Muslim terrorist in the last ten years

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims

I call bullshit.
I read the article. Supremists killed 40 some odd people over 14 years compared to the 20 some odd that terrorists killed on US soil.

In other words.....it is a study that shows us nothing.

I wanted to go out on a limb before even reading it.

Here.

"Using data compiled by New America, a Washington Research center, a study found that 48 people have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim—including the mass killings in Charleston, S.C.—compared to the 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists."

"Not Muslim" does NOT equal White Surpremist.

Yes
Whites terrorist have killed more people than any Muslim terrorist in the last ten years

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims

I call bullshit.
I read the article. Supremists killed 40 some odd people over 14 years compared to the 20 some odd that terrorists killed on US soil.

Here.

"Using data compiled by New America, a Washington Research center, a study found that 48 people have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim—including the mass killings in Charleston, S.C.—compared to the 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists."

yes, white people.....just like your white leader Dylan roof

Whites have been a huge terror threat to blacks, so whites should should be denied to enter to us. Whites have been the most dangerous terrorist in American history from 1800's until today. When comes to terrorism whites have don't the last damaged in American history until today. I'm tired of white terrorist killing people. I can do anything about murders by people here but whites coming here need to stop.

YES!

Instead of banning all white let just ban all of humanity from the Universe seeing there is a chance there will be a Cain in the bunch! ( Cain versus Able myth )

So are you with me and will you abort yourself from existence?

Got to love how the far left drones associate being Muslim as a race..

Another failed far left thread!

Being Muslim is not a race..

When will the far left drones learn..

Then you are saying that black males in Chicago are worse than any of them because they have kid 10 times as many in one year compared to the 14 years the study covered.

You need to stop reading those one sided blogs....they make you look silly.

And that Chicago gang culture came from ------ where?

:eusa_whistle:
Hmmmm......lets blame the white man for how they act today.

Gotcha.

Bed wetters should be banned from exhaling since they're always telling us how human produced CO2 is destroying the planet.

Turd.

Sure....you're white, aren't you?
What differences does his race make?

Looking to stoke some flames I see.

Childish.
Well...just going along with the idea that many would discount any muslim complaining about the restriction of muslim immigration. So....to play along, I point out that a white poster would of course protest against the restriction of white immigration.
you have way too much hate on your mind.

The poster posted a satirical premise and the responder responded with satire.

Then you had to bring race and hate into it.

Like you have been doing a lot lately.

Yes

I call bullshit.

Here.

yes, white people.....just like your white leader Dylan roof

Um, no. Not all "Not Muslims" are White Surpremists.

I would consider that a Truism, except that you lefties seem to not understand it.

Whites are the dangerous terrorist....they have killed almost a whole race for political reason, the white terrorist during the slavery era and terrorist during civil rights era and the leading terrorist today. They need to leave this country.

Last edited:

Then you are saying that black males in Chicago are worse than any of them because they have kid 10 times as many in one year compared to the 14 years the study covered.

You need to stop reading those one sided blogs....they make you look silly.

And that Chicago gang culture came from ------ where?

:eusa_whistle:
Hmmmm......lets blame the white man for how they act today.

Gotcha.

Not an answer, is it?

3e3d9b934b7706b0c0675dc989d04fd2.jpg

Another crybaby who does not realize the fact, proven through history, that to the victor go the spoils.
If that feather head had had the knowledge, the intelligence, the maps, the ships, the courage, the will, he would have set sails (with the favorable western winds) to Europe and would have been far less merciful to whites than whites have ever been to him.

ducks should be banned from starting threads. their pea brains don't allow them to think and is very narrow minded.

THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW

In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills.

They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands."

Anything to deflect for the PC-protected religion.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back