Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson

Check out the outrage (lack of) coming from Avory. He's more mad about who posts the story than the actual event. He's more mad at who posts the Republican advert about black republicans than he is about the actual advert. See the pattern?

GAWD DAM IT I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THAT THESE WHITE HONKY FUCKING RED NECK KNUCKLE DRAGGING WHITE *old* I MEAN YOUNG STUPID KIDS!!!! I JUST WANT TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT AND START POINTLESS RACE BAITING TOPICS ON POLITICAL BOARDS!!!!!

These pumpkin smashing loitering white stupid Americans need to be brought to justice!

Now if they had a real reason to smash pumpkins, like say a kid getting shot for attacking a cop after trying to take his weapon causing it to go off in the polices car, then charging the officer... Yeah, then they would have a reason to walk around taking pictures of each other!!! Then when this shit gets really out of hand they will have an excuse to start throwing crap at cops while masking heir faces and then running, robbing large number of stores, setting fire to everything, killing people! Yeah, like real riots!

proxy.jpg

Did you hear that? This isnt a "real riot". You heard it straight from Avory

We really need to follow this story, it could turn into a month long riot where they destroy and loot the whole city!!!!

I'M SO OUTRAGED!!! FUCKING WHITE KIDS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mediaguidewhiteprivilegepumpkins.jpg

It's a trend of a spoiled generation of college kids. They believe it's their right of passage to loot and pillage other people's property in the name of a sports event, etc. I live next to the U of MD, perhaps the trend setters in this latest sheep culture event. Their major sports teams have fallen on hard times and never repeated those successes of twelve years ago since they started this bullshit. Karma is a bitch.
This is not framed in whiteness and not exclusive to whites. It's college kids and the majority happen to be white.
What you see in Ferguson, etc., is by, for and all about blackness. Big, big difference. And neither justifies the other.

Check out the outrage (lack of) coming from Avory. He's more mad about who posts the story than the actual event. He's more mad at who posts the Republican advert about black republicans than he is about the actual advert. See the pattern?

GAWD DAM IT I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THAT THESE WHITE HONKY FUCKING RED NECK KNUCKLE DRAGGING WHITE *old* I MEAN YOUNG STUPID KIDS!!!! I JUST WANT TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT AND START POINTLESS RACE BAITING TOPICS ON POLITICAL BOARDS!!!!!

These pumpkin smashing loitering white stupid Americans need to be brought to justice!

Now if they had a real reason to smash pumpkins, like say a kid getting shot for attacking a cop after trying to take his weapon causing it to go off in the polices car, then charging the officer... Yeah, then they would have a reason to walk around taking pictures of each other!!! Then when this shit gets really out of hand they will have an excuse to start throwing crap at cops while masking heir faces and then running, robbing large number of stores, setting fire to everything, killing people! Yeah, like real riots!

proxy.jpg

We really need to follow this story, it could turn into a month long riot where they destroy and loot the whole city!!!!

I'M SO OUTRAGED!!! FUCKING WHITE KIDS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHahahahaha... Oh sorry, I was laffing along with the kid bleeding from his head. Sure seems upset about it. And why did you post a highly out of context race baiting picture to me for? You know I hate white people just as much as you do. I admit I still don't understand why there is a picture of an Asian guy counted as white... I mean I really fucking hate whites, you know where I'm coming from CC. But I just don't have that hate for Asians...

Back to reality. CC, riots happen for many reasons, and the level of damage and violence should be a measure that helps dictates what the riot was about. A large group of people mainly just sitting around watching while a select groups of people are fucking some shit up over the course of a few hours is not the same as week long or month long rioting where attacking (fire bombing) police officers, massive looting, people actually die to being murdered (shot, stabbed whatever).

In the end you started a thread based on WHITE PEOPLE RIOTING where you then provide a picture of an Asian guy on a car getting a selfi... Who knows if he even flipped the car or was even around when it happened. CC, you're clearly being racist and your stupid side by side comparison only further proves how racist you are.

Seriously, why are you calling black people animals n shit, wtf is wrong with you?

It's a trend of a spoiled generation of college kids. They believe it's their right of passage to loot and pillage other people's property in the name of a sports event, etc. I live next to the U of MD, perhaps the trend setters in this latest sheep culture event. Their major sports teams have fallen on hard times and never repeated those successes of twelve years ago since they started this bullshit. Karma is a bitch.
This is not framed in whiteness and not exclusive to whites. It's college kids and the majority happen to be white.
What you see in Ferguson, etc., is by, for and all about blackness. Big, big difference. And neither justifies the other.

It would be funny to find out that of those that could vote and did vote, how many voted for Obama or Democrat. Funny, not important, just funny given the racist CC who hates whites and calls blacks animals.

Yeah, but he was just behind the wheel of that car. :eusa_shifty:

What's with you people and race based sigs? It's an honest question, like I do wonder what the answer is.

You people? What do you mean "you people"? :mad:

"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.
"You people"? :eusa_eh:

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

Yes, you people... Who the fuck are you to interject yourself into other peoples conversations only to make an ignorant ass of yourself. What the fuck else should I say about people posting racist and race baiting crap in their sigs? What part of "you people" in my question was wrong... Be incredibly specific.

If you walked in on a bunch of rich white bankers, wearing pin striped suits smoking cigars sitting around a table discussing how to further in debt and destroy poor people and middle class peoples lives... Could you consider the term "you people make me sick" as fitting? Or if you were in a class room and you were splitting up a group of kids to play a game, could you say "You people go over there, and you people come over here."?

What was wrong in how I used the term 100% correctly again?
Oh dear.....now we've upset you. Please don't riot.....er, rather...get rowdy.

keene-pumpkin-festival-riots-screen-shot-2-800x430.jpg

White riot over a Pumpkin....something.

lice were forced to descend on Keene, New Hampshire Saturday night after students and outside agitators turned the city’s 24th annual Pumpkin Festival into “a destination for destructive and raucous behavior.”

Those words — spoken by Keene State College President Anne Huot to CNN — only begin to describe the scene, which led to dozens of arrests and hospitalizations.

One rioter, Steven French, told the Keene Sentinel that he traveled from Haverhill, Massachusetts to attend the festival because he knew it would be “f*cking wicked.” :rock:

“It’s just like a rush. You’re revolting from the cops,” he continued. “It’s a blast to do things that you’re not supposed to do.”

The police viewed the behavior of French and his cohorts less favorably, barricading streets and firing tear gas into crowds in an effort to disperse them.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, users marveled at how different the police response to these unruly young adults was to another recent event:

People on Twitter started to wonder:

Black Girl in Maine @blackgirlinmain
Follow

"Why are they tearing up their own community?" #keenepumpkinfest

12:13 AM - 19 Oct 2014

Sara Benincasa @SaraJBenincasa
Follow

White people in New Hampshire really need to do some self-reflection and regulate their animal impulses in the wake of #keenepumpkinfest.
Ray WertVerified account‏@raywert

Look at these thug gang-bangers in Keene, NH. #pumpkinfest
B0R_W3DCIAEcW4-.jpg

Follow
Brian Fleurantin @BrFleurantin
Follow
Where are the leaders in the white community? They need to speak out #pumpkinfest

Imraan Siddiqi @imraansiddiqi
Follow

The pumpkin-consuming community needs to be loud and clear with their condemnation of this behavior. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Kevin Gosztola @kgosztola
Follow

How many of the defiant white youth causing mayhem & destruction come from fatherless families? #PumpkinRiot

AiJusWanaWrite @SorahyaM
Follow

#AreThoseGangSigns? “@johnvmoore: The the Great #PumpkinRiot of 2014 is a real thing. #fb pic.twitter.com/5ZuIT0Wk3u

12:55 AM - 19 Oct 2014
B0SH2iKCYAAmHz9.jpg

Jessica Nicolaides @J_Nicolaides
Follow

I think if nothing else, this will start a much needed dialogue on pumpkin relations in America. #pumpkinfest

1:16 AM - 19 Oct 2014

Im sure that 95% of those white college kids vote liberal democrat.

proxy.jpg

HAHAHAHahahahaha... Oh sorry, I was laffing along with the kid bleeding from his head. Sure seems upset about it. And why did you post a highly out of context race baiting picture to me for?

Because of your laughable excuse that its not a "real riot" because white people burning shit and having the police attacked is not real when white people do it. You actually said they have to "kill people" to be a "real riot" but uh....that would actually make it a "real Murder".

You know I hate white people just as much as you do. I admit I still don't understand why there is a picture of an Asian guy counted as white... I mean I really fucking hate whites, you know where I'm coming from CC. But I just don't have that hate for Asians...

Back to reality. CC, riots happen for many reasons, and the level of damage and violence should be a measure that helps dictates what the riot was about. A large group of people mainly just sitting around watching while a select groups of people are fucking some shit up over the course of a few hours is not the same as week long or month long rioting where attacking (fire bombing) police officers, massive looting, people actually die to being murdered (shot, stabbed whatever).

Its always a "small group" of "rowdy individuals" aint it? They're just "unruly" right?

In the end you started a thread based on WHITE PEOPLE RIOTING where you then provide a picture of an Asian guy on a car getting a selfi... Who knows if he even flipped the car or was even around when it happened. CC, you're clearly being racist and your stupid side by side comparison only further proves how racist you are.

Seriously, why are you calling black people animals n shit, wtf is wrong with you?

I'm being racist and you're putting everything on that one Asian kid? LOL.

What's with you people and race based sigs? It's an honest question, like I do wonder what the answer is.

"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

Yes, you people... Who the fuck are you to interject yourself into other peoples conversations only to make an ignorant ass of yourself. What the fuck else should I say about people posting racist and race baiting crap in their sigs? What part of "you people" in my question was wrong... Be incredibly specific.

If you walked in on a bunch of rich white bankers, wearing pin striped suits smoking cigars sitting around a table discussing how to further in debt and destroy poor people and middle class peoples lives... Could you consider the term "you people make me sick" as fitting? Or if you were in a class room and you were splitting up a group of kids to play a game, could you say "You people go over there, and you people come over here."?

You know I love it when *you people* don't answer the questions but instead pretend your insults are clever enough. How am I upset, because you're scared to admit your limited intelligence in conversation?

And the fact that you provided a racist swipe at the end is just hilarious lol. Now whites riot when they get upset? You people (racists) sure make yourselves look dumber by the day.

Earlier I posted a meme of a black man hugging watermelons.Then I made a joke about Asian drivers. My sig is of white people dancing. Try not to take yourself so seriously. :tongue:

All I did was ask a question, you avoided... Then asked a question about "you people" that implies I was somehow racist. You either joking, baiting or whatever can easily be lost on the internet. I tried to be clear, non aggressive or judgmental in my question to you.

So I don't take myself overly serious. You simply failed to answer a simple and simply put question, then dragged it on by not answering. This is one of the moments where you realize "ok, I caused this" or you really just are oblivious to the fact that you were clearly trying to troll... If it's the latter then good luck in life.

I'm not trying to judge you. I just want to know what you meant by "you people". Are you judging me because I'm a WASP? I don't appreciate your racist attitude towards my people.

What the fuck is a WASP lol? You people... I mean "your people"... I mean.... shit... You guys? .... hmmm...

Screw it, I like your sig. I think your hate for white *children* it cute and acceptable in 2014. Maybe at a later date it will be distasteful, but as of today your form of racism is spot on. What year was that video made, like 1985? Awww crap....

WASP= White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Try not to take yourself too seriously. :D

It would be funny to find out that of those that could vote and did vote, how many voted for Obama or Democrat. Funny, not important, just funny given the racist CC who hates whites and calls blacks animals.

It'll be funny to find out that of those which ones prefer the taste of Cinnamon Toast Cruch and other things that have nothing to do with rioting.

10-19-2014-9-15-23-AM.jpg

You know I love it when *you people* don't answer the questions but instead pretend your insults are clever enough. How am I upset, because you're scared to admit your limited intelligence in conversation?

And the fact that you provided a racist swipe at the end is just hilarious lol. Now whites riot when they get upset? You people (racists) sure make yourselves look dumber by the day.
I love how you continue to defend how this is "somehow" different. :D

There HAS TO have been a black person who started this......

No,if you watch the video closely, and you look at the pictures it's all to blame on the kids (who happen to be white) that are walking around near clueless as if they just got out of high school.... backpacks and all.. Yeah, blame them in this super violent danger riot zone!!!!! Their parents were prolly worried sick when they got home and told them about how awful it was!

Earlier I posted a meme of a black man hugging watermelons.Then I made a joke about Asian drivers. My sig is of white people dancing. Try not to take yourself so seriously. :tongue:

All I did was ask a question, you avoided... Then asked a question about "you people" that implies I was somehow racist. You either joking, baiting or whatever can easily be lost on the internet. I tried to be clear, non aggressive or judgmental in my question to you.

So I don't take myself overly serious. You simply failed to answer a simple and simply put question, then dragged it on by not answering. This is one of the moments where you realize "ok, I caused this" or you really just are oblivious to the fact that you were clearly trying to troll... If it's the latter then good luck in life.

I'm not trying to judge you. I just want to know what you meant by "you people". Are you judging me because I'm a WASP? I don't appreciate your racist attitude towards my people.

What the fuck is a WASP lol? You people... I mean "your people"... I mean.... shit... You guys? .... hmmm...

Screw it, I like your sig. I think your hate for white *children* it cute and acceptable in 2014. Maybe at a later date it will be distasteful, but as of today your form of racism is spot on. What year was that video made, like 1985? Awww crap....

Wait! He didn't know what a WASP was? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It'll be funny to find out that of those which ones prefer the taste of Cinnamon Toast Cruch and other things that have nothing to do with rioting.

You do know I'm black right?

proxy.jpg

How true! How true!

Wait! He didn't know what a WASP was? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why would I care to know something like that... It's not a term I have ever used because.... I don't need to.

What size would you like your medal to be?

proxy.jpg

How true! How true!
True... as in you think blacks are animals too? You guys are fucked up lol.

Ask me if I give a shit. That would be more relevant.

Forum List

Back