Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson

BTW, I like the picture of the Asian guy on to of the car smiling. You should start another thread called "Asians Riot too!"

Yeah, but he was just behind the wheel of that car. :eusa_shifty:

What's with you people and race based sigs? It's an honest question, like I do wonder what the answer is.

You people? What do you mean "you people"? :mad:

"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.

Earlier I posted a meme of a black man hugging watermelons.Then I made a joke about Asian drivers. My sig is of white people dancing. Try not to take yourself so seriously. :tongue:

BTW, I like the picture of the Asian guy on to of the car smiling. You should start another thread called "Asians Riot too!"

What's with you people and race based sigs? It's an honest question, like I do wonder what the answer is.

My sig comes from the most recent Republican advertisement. Funny that you think its wrong for me to post it but totally fine for Republicans to do so.

How racist of me :doubt:

Link to where I said it was fine for Republicans to post it. Here comes the big avoidance we're used to from you.

I dont have to...you're attacking me but when you're told it came from Republicans suddenly you're all out of attacks. Thats proof enough.

And yes, Republicans are purely moronic for using it if that is the case... Just as you are for posting it here. Mainly because knowing your political affiliation it seems partisan considering Hillary talks with a "black swagger" when in front of blacks... Yet, "That dun seem to bother you none."

So you call me a partisan racist for posting a pic republicans used then you go on to talk about Hillary. Are republicans "purely moronic" or are they "racists"?

If this is CC's definition of EPIC, then his world is a cold, dank, ignorant place.

When white kids riot it's basically a drunken brawl involving the trashing of a couple of cars.

When black kids riot it involves, random shooting, rampant looting, and the arson of local businesses.

When white kids riot it's basically a drunken brawl involving the trashing of a couple of cars.

When black kids riot it involves, random shooting, rampant looting, and the arson of local businesses.

When Sunni Muslims riot it involves beheadings. mass executions, suicide bombings, the demolition of religious sites...

And attacking the police with over 30 people injured...no biggie

"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.
"You people"? :eusa_eh:

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

When Sunni Muslims riot it involves beheadings. mass executions, suicide bombings, the demolition of religious sites...
Yea......we are quite the fun loving group of people. ........ :thup:

You certainly are the life of the party. :tongue:

1971223.jpg

Earlier I posted a meme of a black man hugging watermelons.Then I made a joke about Asian drivers. My sig is of white people dancing. Try not to take yourself so seriously. :tongue:

All I did was ask a question, you avoided... Then asked a question about "you people" that implies I was somehow racist. You either joking, baiting or whatever can easily be lost on the internet. I tried to be clear, non aggressive or judgmental in my question to you.

So I don't take myself overly serious. You simply failed to answer a simple and simply put question, then dragged it on by not answering. This is one of the moments where you realize "ok, I caused this" or you really just are oblivious to the fact that you were clearly trying to troll... If it's the latter then good luck in life.

Check out the outrage (lack of) coming from Avory. He's more mad about who posts the story than the actual event. He's more mad at who posts the Republican advert about black republicans than he is about the actual advert. See the pattern?

College kids going from a Bill Ayers clone professor into the streets in the glorious revolution they were promised in the class room. Yes. It is surely understandable.

"You people"? :eusa_eh:

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

Yes, you people... Who the fuck are you to interject yourself into other peoples conversations only to make an ignorant ass of yourself. What the fuck else should I say about people posting racist and race baiting crap in their sigs? What part of "you people" in my question was wrong... Be incredibly specific.

If you walked in on a bunch of rich white bankers, wearing pin striped suits smoking cigars sitting around a table discussing how to further in debt and destroy poor people and middle class peoples lives... Could you consider the term "you people make me sick" as fitting? Or if you were in a class room and you were splitting up a group of kids to play a game, could you say "You people go over there, and you people come over here."?

What was wrong in how I used the term 100% correctly again?

All I did was ask a question, you avoided... Then asked a question about "you people" that implies I was somehow racist. You either joking, baiting or whatever can easily be lost on the internet. I tried to be clear, non aggressive or judgmental in my question to you.

So I don't take myself overly serious. You simply failed to answer a simple and simply put question, then dragged it on by not answering. This is one of the moments where you realize "ok, I caused this" or you really just are oblivious to the fact that you were clearly trying to troll... If it's the latter then good luck in life.

I'm not trying to judge you. I just want to know what you meant by "you people". Are you judging me because I'm a WASP? I don't appreciate your racist attitude towards my people.

Check out the outrage (lack of) coming from Avory. He's more mad about who posts the story than the actual event. He's more mad at who posts the Republican advert about black republicans than he is about the actual advert. See the pattern?

GAWD DAM IT I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THAT THESE WHITE HONKY FUCKING RED NECK KNUCKLE DRAGGING WHITE *old* I MEAN YOUNG STUPID KIDS!!!! I JUST WANT TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT AND START POINTLESS RACE BAITING TOPICS ON POLITICAL BOARDS!!!!!

These pumpkin smashing loitering white stupid Americans need to be brought to justice!

Now if they had a real reason to smash pumpkins, like say a kid getting shot for attacking a cop after trying to take his weapon causing it to go off in the polices car, then charging the officer... Yeah, then they would have a reason to walk around taking pictures of each other!!! Then when this shit gets really out of hand they will have an excuse to start throwing crap at cops while masking heir faces and then running, robbing large number of stores, setting fire to everything, killing people! Yeah, like real riots!

We really need to follow this story, it could turn into a month long riot where they destroy and loot the whole city!!!!

I'M SO OUTRAGED!!! FUCKING WHITE KIDS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keene-pumpkin-festival-riots-screen-shot-2-800x430.jpg

White riot over a Pumpkin....something.

lice were forced to descend on Keene, New Hampshire Saturday night after students and outside agitators turned the city’s 24th annual Pumpkin Festival into “a destination for destructive and raucous behavior.”

Those words — spoken by Keene State College President Anne Huot to CNN — only begin to describe the scene, which led to dozens of arrests and hospitalizations.

One rioter, Steven French, told the Keene Sentinel that he traveled from Haverhill, Massachusetts to attend the festival because he knew it would be “f*cking wicked.” :rock:

“It’s just like a rush. You’re revolting from the cops,” he continued. “It’s a blast to do things that you’re not supposed to do.”

The police viewed the behavior of French and his cohorts less favorably, barricading streets and firing tear gas into crowds in an effort to disperse them.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, users marveled at how different the police response to these unruly young adults was to another recent event:

People on Twitter started to wonder:

Black Girl in Maine @blackgirlinmain
Follow

"Why are they tearing up their own community?" #keenepumpkinfest

12:13 AM - 19 Oct 2014

Sara Benincasa @SaraJBenincasa
Follow

White people in New Hampshire really need to do some self-reflection and regulate their animal impulses in the wake of #keenepumpkinfest.
Ray WertVerified account‏@raywert

Look at these thug gang-bangers in Keene, NH. #pumpkinfest
B0R_W3DCIAEcW4-.jpg

Follow
Brian Fleurantin @BrFleurantin
Follow
Where are the leaders in the white community? They need to speak out #pumpkinfest

Imraan Siddiqi @imraansiddiqi
Follow

The pumpkin-consuming community needs to be loud and clear with their condemnation of this behavior. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Kevin Gosztola @kgosztola
Follow

How many of the defiant white youth causing mayhem & destruction come from fatherless families? #PumpkinRiot

AiJusWanaWrite @SorahyaM
Follow

#AreThoseGangSigns? “@johnvmoore: The the Great #PumpkinRiot of 2014 is a real thing. #fb pic.twitter.com/5ZuIT0Wk3u

12:55 AM - 19 Oct 2014
B0SH2iKCYAAmHz9.jpg

Jessica Nicolaides @J_Nicolaides
Follow

I think if nothing else, this will start a much needed dialogue on pumpkin relations in America. #pumpkinfest

1:16 AM - 19 Oct 2014

College students, New Hampshire? Sounds like a bunch of liberal wannabes. Nothing to see here. Pretty soon they will be battling blacks for welfare.

I'm not trying to judge you. I just want to know what you meant by "you people". Are you judging me because I'm a WASP? I don't appreciate your racist attitude towards my people.

What the fuck is a WASP lol? You people... I mean "your people"... I mean.... shit... You guys? .... hmmm...

Screw it, I like your sig. I think your hate for white *children* it cute and acceptable in 2014. Maybe at a later date it will be distasteful, but as of today your form of racism is spot on. What year was that video made, like 1985? Awww crap....

Forum List

Back