Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson

We cant have an honest discussion about race if white people cant face the problems in their own community.

I agree

Blacks are the problem in our community, Let's discuss that.
First we need to discuss your meth problem. Then we need to concentrate on the fact that whites are the problem in the Black community.
I do hope you can provide some evidence of anyone's meth problem. It is otherwise just a slander.

Whites are the problem in the black community. Or should we call it by the more accurate term of tribe. That would make Abraham Lincoln correct when he intended repatriation back to Africa.

We cant have an honest discussion about race if white people cant face the problems in their own community.

I agree

First we need to discuss your meth problem. Then we need to concentrate on the fact that whites are the problem in the Black community.
I do hope you can provide some evidence of anyone's meth problem. It is otherwise just a slander.

Whites are the problem in the black community. Or should we call it by the more accurate term of tribe. That would make Abraham Lincoln correct when he intended repatriation back to Africa.
There are plenty of studies on the web showing meth as an epidemic in the white community. So many to the point I dont feel inclined to provide you a link. Go find it yourself. Everyone else already knows.

I agree

There are plenty of studies on the web showing meth as an epidemic in the white community. So many to the point I dont feel inclined to provide you a link. Go find it yourself. Everyone else already knows.
Has it led to there being no fathers around, crime through the roof, zero respect for authority figures, low education, high unemployment and rioting over silly shit while ignoring REAL problems within our comunity? Before you say yes, make sure to give very specific statistics to back up your innevitable false claim.

Then your po
Did they loot, burn down a bunch of stores, commit murder, assault people and rape, or did they just smash a few pumpkins and turn over a couple cars? Neither scenario is acceptable, but one is far worse than the other.

Riots typically dont have murders....Thats usually called "a murder"..the same goes for the term "rape".

Yes, I agree, your made up hypothetical you crafted is way worse.
No, thats not true. Riots are often the cause of murders and sometimes even rapes.

So was there looting or arson involved in this pumpkin riot, or was it more about smashing pumpkins?

Oh, see earlier you asked if they committed murder. Now we are talking about the cause of murders and rapes? And you blame riots for that?

Thats funny because I blame the murders on murderers..not riots.
So your position is that riots arent a problem? If riots arent responsible for any of the crime committed by the mob, then riots arent a problem at all.

Yes idiot, go with that sheesh
Debating is hard sometimes, isnt it. I suggest going with something more than THAT kind of response in the future though if you dont want to look like an idiot. You did nothing to defend your claim at all, probably because even you knew what you were saying was bullshit. Honesty is always the safest bet in these situations.

I agree

Has it led to there being no fathers around, crime through the roof, zero respect for authority figures, low education, high unemployment and rioting over silly shit while ignoring REAL problems within our comunity? Before you say yes, make sure to give very specific statistics to back up your innevitable false claim.
Why would it? Whites own the system so they dont need to riot to get justice. It just shows without a 350 year head start you would be worse off than low income, uneducated Blacks are now.

Remember kids. When white people riot, it isn't because they are white. When black people riot, it's because they are black.
You speak more truth than you realize.
What are the motives behind Ferguson and behind the story in this thread?

The reason of the riot does not matter to him... It's all black and white in his eyes.

WTF was the reason, anyway? They should be arrested, expelled and made to pay for that damage. Disgraceful. The idiotic sports riots and fights, too. People injured or killed over a game?!?! Those people are too old to be kids, and actions have consequences. Who raised these morons?

I agree

Yes it has, look at the riots...obviously the white culture is a problem when they consider rioting and attacking the police as "wicked fun".

Thats what happens when you your mom raises you on prescription pills and takes no responsibility

I agree

Yes it has, look at the riots...obviously the white culture is a problem when they consider rioting and attacking the police as "wicked fun".

Thats what happens when you your mom raises you on prescription pills and takes no responsibility

Agreed, can't deny that this was predominantly white kids out being criminals and is something of a phenomenon that whites need to address.

Any blacks over in the Ferguson threads saying the same things?

Then your po
Riots typically dont have murders....Thats usually called "a murder"..the same goes for the term "rape".

Yes, I agree, your made up hypothetical you crafted is way worse.
No, thats not true. Riots are often the cause of murders and sometimes even rapes.

So was there looting or arson involved in this pumpkin riot, or was it more about smashing pumpkins?

Oh, see earlier you asked if they committed murder. Now we are talking about the cause of murders and rapes? And you blame riots for that?

Thats funny because I blame the murders on murderers..not riots.
So your position is that riots arent a problem? If riots arent responsible for any of the crime committed by the mob, then riots arent a problem at all.

Yes idiot, go with that sheesh
Debating is hard sometimes, isnt it. I suggest going with something more than THAT kind of response in the future though if you dont want to look like an idiot. You did nothing to defend your claim at all, probably because even you knew what you were saying was bullshit. Honesty is always the safest bet in these situations.

I can debate my position, thats easy. Getting you to stop "translating" my position is the part that I cant help you with.

Happy trolling!

Agreed, can't deny that this was predominantly white kids out being criminals and is something of a phenomenon that whites need to address.

Yep

Blacks are rioting over social injustice. Huge gigantic difference. Black people have long lamented and spoke out regarding the destruction of their own community during such riots. Its idiotic to be blunt. Only a clueless white person would make the statement you did.

Yep

quote just one black in any of the threads on this board saying that blacks who rioted in Ferguson were wrong for doing so, just one.

Blacks are rioting over social injustice. Huge gigantic difference. Black people have long lamented and spoke out regarding the destruction of their own community during such riots. Its idiotic to be blunt. Only a clueless white person would make the statement you did.

^ See , nothing but excuses from the ignorant

Yep

quote just one black in any of the threads on this board saying that blacks who rioted in Ferguson were wrong for doing so, just one.
They werent wrong. Some of the bottom feeders that took the opportunity to loot and commit criminal acts were wrong.

Excuses are what you make during your white boy riots. Glad you can admit that. Rioting because you are drunk and rioting because you are tired of Black children being killed is 2 different things. If you think thats an excuse too bad.

Yep

Me, I've said before they shouldnt be rioting but riots are the language of the unhead and downtrodden.

You know who said that?? Martin Luther King.

So while they shouldnt riot, I do understand the frustration that it comes from.

Now what are the white kids rioting for? Answer: Fun.

Do you see the difference? Probably not so heres an example:

White people riot for this...

*places a pumpkin on the stage*

Black people riot for this...

*simulates getting killed by a cop*

See the difference now or still want to pretend its all the same?

Excuses are what you make during your white boy riots. Glad you can admit that.

LOL I made no excuses, I clearly stated that the white kids were wrong You of course can NEVER say that about blacks because you are stupid.

Forum List

Back