Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson

I see the superman avater, is a WASP like a humanoid bee like superhero? Do your people have a cape or do you have wings?

You are thinking of THE Wasp. She is from Marvel, while Superman is from DC.

Maybe Harry Dresden can explain. :tongue:

Wasp_Marvel_XP.png

It's a trend of a spoiled generation of college kids. They believe it's their right of passage to loot and pillage other people's property in the name of a sports event, etc. I live next to the U of MD, perhaps the trend setters in this latest sheep culture event. Their major sports teams have fallen on hard times and never repeated those successes of twelve years ago since they started this bullshit. Karma is a bitch.
This is not framed in whiteness and not exclusive to whites. It's college kids and the majority happen to be white.
What you see in Ferguson, etc., is by, for and all about blackness. Big, big difference. And neither justifies the other.

It would be funny to find out that of those that could vote and did vote, how many voted for Obama or Democrat. Funny, not important, just funny given the racist CC who hates whites and calls blacks animals.

It'll be funny to find out that of those which ones prefer the taste of Cinnamon Toast Cruch and other things that have nothing to do with rioting.

10-19-2014-9-15-23-AM.jpg

You do know I'm black right?
What size would you like your medal to be?

All I care is that it's big and round, like a giant 0.... Like your IQ.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
It's a trend of a spoiled generation of college kids. They believe it's their right of passage to loot and pillage other people's property in the name of a sports event, etc. I live next to the U of MD, perhaps the trend setters in this latest sheep culture event. Their major sports teams have fallen on hard times and never repeated those successes of twelve years ago since they started this bullshit. Karma is a bitch.
This is not framed in whiteness and not exclusive to whites. It's college kids and the majority happen to be white.
What you see in Ferguson, etc., is by, for and all about blackness. Big, big difference. And neither justifies the other.

It would be funny to find out that of those that could vote and did vote, how many voted for Obama or Democrat. Funny, not important, just funny given the racist CC who hates whites and calls blacks animals.

It'll be funny to find out that of those which ones prefer the taste of Cinnamon Toast Cruch and other things that have nothing to do with rioting.

Ask me if I give a shit. That would be more relevant.

The question is why do you hate on blacks so much? You try and tell us who we are, what we should be mad about... And call us animals.

That's it? That's all you've got?

The question is why do you hate on blacks so much? You try and tell us who we are, what we should be mad about... And call us animals.
Are you playing the victim card now?

Racist

I don't hate on blacks. I've done more to help blacks over the years than most blacks do. I oppose those who frame themselves in blackness and make excuses for bad behavior and policy that way.

Hey, you're in the racist camp.... You would think that's belittling enough but like most racists you just don't get why no one likes you.

• Thanks
"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.
"You people"? :eusa_eh:

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

Yes, you people... Who the fuck are you to interject yourself into other peoples conversations only to make an ignorant ass of yourself. What the fuck else should I say about people posting racist and race baiting crap in their sigs? What part of "you people" in my question was wrong... Be incredibly specific.

If you walked in on a bunch of rich white bankers, wearing pin striped suits smoking cigars sitting around a table discussing how to further in debt and destroy poor people and middle class peoples lives... Could you consider the term "you people make me sick" as fitting? Or if you were in a class room and you were splitting up a group of kids to play a game, could you say "You people go over there, and you people come over here."?

What was wrong in how I used the term 100% correctly again?
Oh dear.....now we've upset you. Please don't riot.....er, rather...get rowdy.

You know I love it when *you people* don't answer the questions but instead pretend your insults are clever enough. How am I upset, because you're scared to admit your limited intelligence in conversation?

And the fact that you provided a racist swipe at the end is just hilarious lol. Now whites riot when they get upset? You people (racists) sure make yourselves look dumber by the day.
I love how you continue to defend how this is "somehow" different. :D
It's not both riots were done by liberals.

• Thanks

I'm having fun toying with racist crowd on these boards. I'm actually just making shit up as I go along as you can't reason with blind hate, especially when it comes from more liberal minded racists.

We're only in 2014 and already people understand that this thread was born on racist hate, imagine what people will be thinking of you people in 20 or 30 years from now. You will be like a joke, the racist bunch that thought that they weren't being racist despite race being all they see lol.

What do you have against whites? Why do you single "my people" out?

I'm having fun toying with racist crowd on these boards. I'm actually just making shit up as I go along as you can't reason with blind hate, especially when it comes from more liberal minded racists.

We're only in 2014 and already people understand that this thread was born on racist hate, imagine what people will be thinking of you people in 20 or 30 years from now. You will be like a joke, the racist bunch that thought that they weren't being racist despite race being all they see lol.

Who would have guessed.

Racist

Remember kids. When white people riot, it isn't because they are white. When black people riot, it's because they are black.

"You people" as in You people that have sigs with race baiting content... Like I clearly stated. What else could I possibly mean by "What's with you people and race based sigs?" Seems incredibly clear and to the point to me. In fact it seems like to not understand the question one would have to lack the ability to read a simply sentence and understand it.'

So... Any answer to the question or do you need me to define "you people" in context of people that post race baiting *racist* pictures, videos and comments in their sig further? Not sure if I can dumb it down any further but I might be able to break it down in baby speak if you like. And by baby speak I mean how parents talk to their 3 year old.

No, seriously.....some of my best friends are white male pumpkin rioters.....so I can't possibly be prejudiced against them. :D

Yes, you people... Who the fuck are you to interject yourself into other peoples conversations only to make an ignorant ass of yourself. What the fuck else should I say about people posting racist and race baiting crap in their sigs? What part of "you people" in my question was wrong... Be incredibly specific.

If you walked in on a bunch of rich white bankers, wearing pin striped suits smoking cigars sitting around a table discussing how to further in debt and destroy poor people and middle class peoples lives... Could you consider the term "you people make me sick" as fitting? Or if you were in a class room and you were splitting up a group of kids to play a game, could you say "You people go over there, and you people come over here."?

You know I love it when *you people* don't answer the questions but instead pretend your insults are clever enough. How am I upset, because you're scared to admit your limited intelligence in conversation?

And the fact that you provided a racist swipe at the end is just hilarious lol. Now whites riot when they get upset? You people (racists) sure make yourselves look dumber by the day.

I'm clearly not defending it... I came here attacking the OP who clearly stated in the title that this was a "white riot." You don't care if the OP is racist because you yourself are racist, you feel whites are bad, and that blacks need your support. You see 2 riots, one where very little happens, very little damage is done and ends rather quickly as somehow equal to riots that kill people, fire bomb police, destroy stores, loot houses and stores and last days, weeks or more. All based on skin color. It's actually quite comical that you see the 2 as equals purely because you feel whites = bad and blacks = need your help. Riots are riots, skin color should mean nothing... The riot should not be measured on how bad it is based on skin color as you are doing but rather the damage, the reason the violence involved as I stated.

Again, you're a racist so all of this will fly right over your head. OMFGZ A FLIPPED CAR!!!!!

So?

So?
Just asked a question.... You never answer questions, you only attack black people. Today that black person is me.

I'm clearly not defending it... I came here attacking the OP who clearly stated in the title that this was a "white riot." You don't care if the OP is racist because you yourself are racist, you feel whites are bad, and that blacks need your support. You see 2 riots, one where very little happens, very little damage is done and ends rather quickly as somehow equal to riots that kill people, fire bomb police, destroy stores, loot houses and stores and last days, weeks or more. All based on skin color. It's actually quite comical that you see the 2 as equals purely because you feel whites = bad and blacks = need your help. Riots are riots, skin color should mean nothing... The riot should not be measured on how bad it is based on skin color as you are doing but rather the damage, the reason the violence involved as I stated.

Again, you're a racist so all of this will fly right over your head. OMFGZ A FLIPPED CAR!!!!!

Saying its a white riot when it is a white riot is racist. Gotcha

Forum List

Back