Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson

Has it led to there being no fathers around, crime through the roof, zero respect for authority figures, low education, high unemployment and rioting over silly shit while ignoring REAL problems within our comunity? Before you say yes, make sure to give very specific statistics to back up your innevitable false claim.

Yes it has, look at the riots...obviously the white culture is a problem when they consider rioting and attacking the police as "wicked fun".

Thats what happens when you your mom raises you on prescription pills and takes no responsibility

Agreed, can't deny that this was predominantly white kids out being criminals and is something of a phenomenon that whites need to address.

Any blacks over in the Ferguson threads saying the same things?

Yep

quote just one black in any of the threads on this board saying that blacks who rioted in Ferguson were wrong for doing so, just one.

Me, I've said before they shouldnt be rioting but riots are the language of the unhead and downtrodden.

You know who said that?? Martin Luther King.

So while they shouldnt riot, I do understand the frustration that it comes from.

Now what are the white kids rioting for? Answer: Fun.

Do you see the difference? Probably not so heres an example:

White people riot for this...

*places a pumpkin on the stage*

Black people riot for this...

*simulates getting killed by a cop*

See the difference now or still want to pretend its all the same?

criminal behavior is criminal behavior. The reasons matter naught.

Yes it has, look at the riots...obviously the white culture is a problem when they consider rioting and attacking the police as "wicked fun".

Thats what happens when you your mom raises you on prescription pills and takes no responsibility

Agreed, can't deny that this was predominantly white kids out being criminals and is something of a phenomenon that whites need to address.

Blacks are rioting over social injustice. Huge gigantic difference. Black people have long lamented and spoke out regarding the destruction of their own community during such riots. Its idiotic to be blunt. Only a clueless white person would make the statement you did.

^ See , nothing but excuses from the ignorant
Excuses are what you make during your white boy riots. Glad you can admit that.

LOL I made no excuses, I clearly stated that the white kids were wrong You of course can NEVER say that about blacks because you are stupid.
You must be an idiot because I just said the Black bottom feeding criminals were wrong.

keene-pumpkin-festival-riots-screen-shot-2-800x430.jpg

White riot over a Pumpkin....something.

lice were forced to descend on Keene, New Hampshire Saturday night after students and outside agitators turned the city’s 24th annual Pumpkin Festival into “a destination for destructive and raucous behavior.”

Those words — spoken by Keene State College President Anne Huot to CNN — only begin to describe the scene, which led to dozens of arrests and hospitalizations.

One rioter, Steven French, told the Keene Sentinel that he traveled from Haverhill, Massachusetts to attend the festival because he knew it would be “f*cking wicked.” :rock:

“It’s just like a rush. You’re revolting from the cops,” he continued. “It’s a blast to do things that you’re not supposed to do.”

The police viewed the behavior of French and his cohorts less favorably, barricading streets and firing tear gas into crowds in an effort to disperse them.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, users marveled at how different the police response to these unruly young adults was to another recent event:

People on Twitter started to wonder:

Black Girl in Maine @blackgirlinmain
Follow

"Why are they tearing up their own community?" #keenepumpkinfest

12:13 AM - 19 Oct 2014

Sara Benincasa @SaraJBenincasa
Follow

White people in New Hampshire really need to do some self-reflection and regulate their animal impulses in the wake of #keenepumpkinfest.
Ray WertVerified account‏@raywert

Look at these thug gang-bangers in Keene, NH. #pumpkinfest
B0R_W3DCIAEcW4-.jpg

Follow
Brian Fleurantin @BrFleurantin
Follow
Where are the leaders in the white community? They need to speak out #pumpkinfest

Imraan Siddiqi @imraansiddiqi
Follow

The pumpkin-consuming community needs to be loud and clear with their condemnation of this behavior. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Kevin Gosztola @kgosztola
Follow

How many of the defiant white youth causing mayhem & destruction come from fatherless families? #PumpkinRiot

AiJusWanaWrite @SorahyaM
Follow

#AreThoseGangSigns? “@johnvmoore: The the Great #PumpkinRiot of 2014 is a real thing. #fb pic.twitter.com/5ZuIT0Wk3u

12:55 AM - 19 Oct 2014
B0SH2iKCYAAmHz9.jpg

Jessica Nicolaides @J_Nicolaides
Follow

I think if nothing else, this will start a much needed dialogue on pumpkin relations in America. #pumpkinfest

1:16 AM - 19 Oct 2014

This is what happens when the police shoot an unarmed pumpkin. Orange Power, brother.

Yep

quote just one black in any of the threads on this board saying that blacks who rioted in Ferguson were wrong for doing so, just one.

Me, I've said before they shouldnt be rioting but riots are the language of the unhead and downtrodden.

So while they shouldnt riot, I do understand the frustration that it comes from.

Protesting is not criminal behavior. Its a right.

Yep

There is no situation on this planet where reasons dont matter unles you are seeking to be dishonest.

I shoot someone breaking in my house and I shoot someone looking at my girlfriend. Smarter will tell you that the reasons for the shooting dont matter both are the same...pfffft

I agree

Blacks are the problem in our community, Let's discuss that.
First we need to discuss your meth problem. Then we need to concentrate on the fact that whites are the problem in the Black community.
I do hope you can provide some evidence of anyone's meth problem. It is otherwise just a slander.

Whites are the problem in the black community. Or should we call it by the more accurate term of tribe. That would make Abraham Lincoln correct when he intended repatriation back to Africa.
There are plenty of studies on the web showing meth as an epidemic in the white community. So many to the point I dont feel inclined to provide you a link. Go find it yourself. Everyone else already knows.
Has it led to there being no fathers around, crime through the roof, zero respect for authority figures, low education, high unemployment and rioting over silly shit while ignoring REAL problems within our comunity? Before you say yes, make sure to give very specific statistics to back up your innevitable false claim.

What white culture? You mean assimilated? The one that that applies no precondition of skin color?
This particular incident, much like the ones I've endured here in the U of Maryland vicinity, is not exclusive to nor based on whiteness. It's a young people, student thing. It is bad and needs to be addresses but not as a white thing. Only to segregationists as yourself, perhaps, who frames all things in skin color.

Sure it isnt a white thing...blacks always riot over pumpkins and sporting events :rolleyes:

Notice whenever its white people its some reasoning behind it...like young, college, etc etc.

When blacks do something there is no excuse. Aint it grand?

Sure it isnt a white thing...blacks always riot over pumpkins and sporting events :rolleyes:
Yo, racist, it's not framed in whiteness. You need to understand that. There are also many things that groups of blacks do that are not framed in blackness. Ferguson and Trayvon are not among them.

Great, now if only you can address this to the person who said anything was framed in whiteness whatever that means

Yo, racist, it's not framed in whiteness. You need to understand that. There are also many things that groups of blacks do that are not framed in blackness. Ferguson and Trayvon are not among them.

Great, now if only you can address this to the person who said anything was framed in whiteness whatever that means

Notice whenever its white people its some reasoning behind it...like young, college, etc etc.

When blacks do something there is no excuse. Aint it grand?

Forum List

Back