Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

why these idiots dont understand that we are already jsut one human race is beyond me.

I dont fear children of the future being of all races.

what the hell do these idiots think will happen?

What exactly is it they are in fear of?

what is affirmative action based on?

"98% of blacks are racist. Why do you think we laughed at all the white people killed on 9/11/01 or as we call it "New Christmas"."
--

i'm happy you said that

You're fulla shit and I wanna wipe my ass on your shirt sleeve.

Did you not see that big black guy jumping to his death on TV? He was the FIRST ONE.

but we're racist? You gotta stop sucking so much Jew Dick, Foxy Snewz is killing your soul with all that propaganda.

"98% of blacks are racist. Why do you think we laughed at all the white people killed on 9/11/01 or as we call it "New Christmas"."
--

i'm happy you said that

Did you not see that big black guy jumping to his death on TV? He was the FIRST ONE.

but we're racist? You gotta stop sucking so much Jew Dick, Foxy Snewz is killing your soul with all that propaganda.

"Foxy Snewz is killing your soul"

laws kills everyone's freedom

--

i'm happy you said that

"Did you not see that big black guy jumping to his death on TV"

he jumped because he couldn't be himself

I like fucking with WhiteManRising. haha...He's holding up well under the pressure of all my ridicule of his White female counterparts. but what can I say, they're whores. and who doesn't love a good hoe every now and then.

l

Hey bigtalk. WMR could take your butt apart in 4 seconds and i could do it in 3. Don't mess with white power, dood.

Stop lying. Your balls ain't that fucking big. jerking off to MMA ain't enough to subdue me..DOOOD.

And I know you like how ANDERSON SILVA, A BLACK DOOD, is kicking ass and taking names for the last what 5-6 years..lol:tongue:

"ain't enough to subdue me"

well i'm GOD

--

i'm happy you said that

huh? no way...he jumped because he didn't wanna burn up like marshmallow and then be crushed under tons of cement and molten metal.

He didn't want to give the killers the joy of taking his life so he took his own, kinda like a Samauri would do.

That's not racist. that called Manning-Up

The rest died worse than he did. He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground anyway with all that G-force and fear and adrenaline rushig through his veins.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

huh? no way...he jumped because he didn't wanna burn up like marshmallow and then be crushed under tons of cement and molten metal.

He didn't want to give the killers the joy of taking his life so he took his own, kinda like a Samauri would do.

The rest died worse than he did. He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground with all that G-force and fear and adrenaline rushig through his veins.

"You gotta stop sucking so much Jew"

you don't want to be anythang like them, why not

Question: Do you consider Israel a white nation. The bulk of the country is "white!"

Uhhhhmmmmm, no. Anyone with half a brain knows Jews are not white.

Despite my having mentioned writing a book in several of my posts, no one from USMB ever contacted me issuing a warning about "soliciting." Nor did they do so when I added my book's acronym to my signature along with the line stating it soon would be available at Amz and B&N.

Yet as soon as I posted the above quote, openly acknowledging I understand Jews not to be white, my signature was modified. See below. Apparently I'm now soliciting, regardless that not once on this board have I asked anyone to purchase my book. There was no link to Amz or B&N, as I haven't even completed the book. To take it a step further, there are tons of e-books on the market that writers actually give away, if not forever then certainly at periodic stages. But USMB couldn't even wait to see what my true intentions were.

As I said previously, my book never was an issue until I mentioned Jews by name, recognizing them for what they truly are. This shit is real, my brothers and sisters. I've often read about their suppressive tactics, but this is the first time I've experienced it so upfront and personal. Maybe instead of completing my book, someone would prefer I vegetate in front of the television or waste my money on any number of sorry, repetitive Hollyweird movies.

No thanks. I'll keep putting down the truth for the awakened few.

Quit your whining, you little bitch. No one (in the world) is interested in your asinine, illiterate scratchings, so shut the fuck up about it and go back to demonstrating what a hateful little coward you are.

Question: Do you consider Israel a white nation. The bulk of the country is "white!"

Uhhhhmmmmm, no. Anyone with half a brain knows Jews are not white.

Despite my having mentioned writing a book in several of my posts, no one from USMB ever contacted me issuing a warning about "soliciting." Nor did they do so when I added my book's acronym to my signature along with the line stating it soon would be available at Amz and B&N.

Yet as soon as I posted the above quote, openly acknowledging I understand Jews not to be white, my signature was modified. See below. Apparently I'm now soliciting, regardless that not once on this board have I asked anyone to purchase my book. There was no link to Amz or B&N, as I haven't even completed the book. To take it a step further, there are tons of e-books on the market that writers actually give away, if not forever then certainly at periodic stages. But USMB couldn't even wait to see what my true intentions were.

As I said previously, my book never was an issue until I mentioned Jews by name, recognizing them for what they truly are. This shit is real, my brothers and sisters. I've often read about their suppressive tactics, but this is the first time I've experienced it so upfront and personal. Maybe instead of completing my book, someone would prefer I vegetate in front of the television or waste my money on any number of sorry, repetitive Hollyweird movies.

No thanks. I'll keep putting down the truth for the awakened few.

Quit your whining, you little bitch. No one (in the world) is interested in your asinine, illiterate scratchings, so shut the fuck up about it and go back to demonstrating what a hateful little coward you are.

Adouchebagrising is just a pussy ass bitch who writes shitty ass books.:badgrin:

I like fucking with WhiteManRising. haha...He's holding up well under the pressure of all my ridicule of his White female counterparts. but what can I say, they're whores. and who doesn't love a good hoe every now and then.

l

Hey bigtalk. WMR could take your butt apart in 4 seconds and i could do it in 3. Don't mess with white power, dood.

Stop lying. Your balls ain't that fucking big. jerking off to MMA ain't enough to subdue me..DOOOD.

And I know you like how ANDERSON SILVA, A BLACK DOOD, is kicking ass and taking names for the last what 5-6 years..lol:tongue:

LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers.

--

i'm happy you said that

Ran out of TP? See if you can get a copy of wmr's 'book.' That's gotta be all it's good for.

Oh, and FUCK YOU for being an anti-semitic idiot. You really should go to the Conspiracy Forum where you can be properly ignored.

--

i'm happy you said that

"Foxy Snewz is killing your soul"

laws kills everyone's freedom

You don't want anarchy. You wouldn't last long.

LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers.

That was for me huh? you're such a pussy Unkotare(Uncle Tara)).

you didn't call him out for coming at me first but when I get him off me, I'm the "tough guy"

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. XXXXXXX...so gotdamn annoying..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

The rest died worse than he did. He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground anyway with all that G-force and fear and adrenaline rushig through his veins.

"He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground"

that's because blacks are highly intelligent

"He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground"

that's because blacks are highly intelligent

No, because physically the human heart can't take that kinda pressure and that much adrenaline.

you didn't call him out for coming at me first but when I get him off me, I'm the "tough guy"

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. ...so gotdamn annoying..lol

"LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers."

well i'm a savage who is not christian or american and you love it

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. ...so gotdamn annoying..lol

"LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers."

well i'm a savage who is not christian or american and you love it
--

"Stop lying."

how do you know i'm lying, no one knows my heart

Forum List

Back