Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers.

That was for me huh? you're such a pussy Unkotare(Uncle Tara)).

you didn't call him out for coming at me first but when I get him off me, I'm the "tough guy"

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. lol

"LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers."

well i'm a savage who is not christian or american and you love it

"so gotdamn annoying"

you can't bear the truth and love ignorance and you need repetition because you are only a pagan

you didn't call him out for coming at me first but when I get him off me, I'm the "tough guy"

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. ..lol

"LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers."

"so gotdamn annoying"

you can't bear the truth and love ignorance and you need repetition because you are only a pagan

I will kick you in the balls so hard you will taste residual cum from 1982. don't fuck with me. ...lol

:piss2: lesjulia

--

"Stop lying."

how do you know i'm lying, no one knows my heart
--

"I bet you make your wife wanna cut your throat in your sleep"

we like our marriage like that, we respect each other

that comment was for Uncle Tara. not you. but since you spoke up. why do you like sleeping with one eye open? Edit: Family attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? no way...he jumped because he didn't wanna burn up like marshmallow and then be crushed under tons of cement and molten metal.

He didn't want to give the killers the joy of taking his life so he took his own, kinda like a Samauri would do.

That's not racist. that called Manning-Up

The rest died worse than he did. He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground anyway with all that G-force and fear and adrenaline rushig through his veins.

"He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground"

that's because blacks are highly intelligent

No, because physically the human heart can't take that kinda pressure and that much adrenaline.

"he jumped because he didn't wanna burn up like marshmallow"

he wanted to be free from white anglo/saxon laws, he lusted for affect not intention

huh? no way...he jumped because he didn't wanna burn up like marshmallow and then be crushed under tons of cement and molten metal.

He didn't want to give the killers the joy of taking his life so he took his own, kinda like a Samauri would do.

The rest died worse than he did. He most likely died of a heart attack before he hit the ground anyway with all that G-force and fear and adrenaline rushig through his veins.

No, because physically the human heart can't take that kinda pressure and that much adrenaline.

"No, because physically the human heart can't take that kinda pressure and that much adrenaline."

does that matter, you don't know what matter is

"No, because physically the human heart can't take that kinda pressure and that much adrenaline."

does that matter, you don't know what matter is

"He didn't want to give the killers the joy of taking his life"

are you kidding that is what he prayed for

I just want to point out that you just referI just want to point out that you just referred to them as human- for future reference

Stop lying. Your balls ain't that fucking big. jerking off to MMA ain't enough to subdue me..DOOOD.

And I know you like how ANDERSON SILVA, A BLACK DOOD, is kicking ass and taking names for the last what 5-6 years..lol:tongue:

LOL! Nothing more entertaining than when the 'tough guys' start flexing their fingers.

Oh, you're both super, super 'tough,' precious. I'm sure you would have an epic pillow fight followed by hours of cuddling.

Stop lying. Your balls ain't that fucking big. jerking off to MMA ain't enough to subdue me..DOOOD.

And I know you like how ANDERSON SILVA, A BLACK DOOD, is kicking ass and taking names for the last what 5-6 years..lol:tongue:

you always got your panties in a bunch with me. ...so gotdamn annoying..lol

You want to edit that post, or do you want it done for you?

Oh, you're both super, super 'tough,' precious. I'm sure you would have an epic pillow fight followed by hours of cuddling.

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...

Just because these two (and several others) are idiotic poseurs, does not make it ok to use disabled people as a punchline. That is not cool.

I've heard so many white nationalist(who sound a lot like dvinman) accuse blacks of playing the victim and now they'er trying to act as victims of some imaginary genocide. I've seen discussions on XXXXXXX and all I see are paranoid, drama-queens complaining about non-whites killing them off somehow. Their evidence: random acts of violence that just happen to involve a black attacking a white assuming it is a hate-crime. All they have to do is ignore white on black violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard so many white nationalist(who sound a lot like dvinman) accuse blacks of playing the victim and now they'er trying to act as victims of some imaginary genocide. I've seen discussions on stormfront and all I see are paranoid, drama-queens complaining about non-whites killing them off somehow. Their evidence: random acts of violence that just happen to involve a black attacking a white assuming it is a hate-crime. All they have to do is ignore white on black violence.

The Fbi stats show twice as many racial black on white crimes then the other way around.

-Blacks are 5 times more likely to murder
-far more likely to rape
-far more likely to commit crime as a population.

You'd have to ignore the data to say other wise. I guess nothing matters to some idiots these days.

Officials in New Orleans are considering tightening a youth curfew in the latest attempt to fight crime in a city with the nation's highest murder rate and what its mayor has called "a culture of death."
puts the city's rate at 10 times the national average. And this year promises more bloodshed. Twenty-five people were murdered in Orleans Parish in January, according to the coroner's office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1leWe5eXR

Forum List

Back