Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

I like fucking with WhiteManRising. haha...He's holding up well under the pressure of all my ridicule of his White female counterparts. but what can I say, they're whores. and who doesn't love a good hoe every now and then.

l

Hey bigtalk. WMR could take your butt apart in 4 seconds and i could do it in 3. Don't mess with white power, dood.

I like fucking with WhiteManRising. haha...He's holding up well under the pressure of all my ridicule of his White female counterparts. but what can I say, they're whores. and who doesn't love a good hoe every now and then.

l

Hey bigtalk. WMR could take your butt apart in 4 seconds and i could do it in 3. Don't mess with white power, dood.

Trying to play tough guy again, pussy? LOL :lol:

l

Sure thing Forrest..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M]Forrest Griffin talks about Anderson Silva fight - YouTube[/ame]

He's more like this Forrest:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlF79D0iHaI]I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is. - YouTube[/ame]

But not as tough in real life.

They can go around beating up whites and no one gives a damn.

You're trying to generalize just because you get beat up all the time and no one gives a damn. That's your personal problem, loser.

Question: Do you consider Israel a white nation. The bulk of the country is "white!"

Uhhhhmmmmm, no. Anyone with half a brain knows Jews are not white.

Despite my having mentioned writing a book in several of my posts, no one from USMB ever contacted me issuing a warning about "soliciting." Nor did they do so when I added my book's acronym to my signature along with the line stating it soon would be available at Amz and B&N.

Yet as soon as I posted the above quote, openly acknowledging I understand Jews not to be white, my signature was modified. See below. Apparently I'm now soliciting, regardless that not once on this board have I asked anyone to purchase my book. There was no link to Amz or B&N, as I haven't even completed the book. To take it a step further, there are tons of e-books on the market that writers actually give away, if not forever then certainly at periodic stages. But USMB couldn't even wait to see what my true intentions were.

As I said previously, my book never was an issue until I mentioned Jews by name, recognizing them for what they truly are. This shit is real, my brothers and sisters. I've often read about their suppressive tactics, but this is the first time I've experienced it so upfront and personal. Maybe instead of completing my book, someone would prefer I vegetate in front of the television or waste my money on any number of sorry, repetitive Hollyweird movies.

No thanks. I'll keep putting down the truth for the awakened few.

Question: Do you consider Israel a white nation. The bulk of the country is "white!"

Uhhhhmmmmm, no. Anyone with half a brain knows Jews are not white.

Despite my having mentioned writing a book in several of my posts, no one from USMB ever contacted me issuing a warning about "soliciting." Nor did they do so when I added my book's acronym to my signature along with the line stating it soon would be available at Amz and B&N.

Yet as soon as I posted the above quote, openly acknowledging I understand Jews not to be white, my signature was modified. See below. Apparently I'm now soliciting, regardless that not once on this board have I asked anyone to purchase my book. There was no link to Amz or B&N, as I haven't even completed the book. To take it a step further, there are tons of e-books on the market that writers actually give away, if not forever then certainly at periodic stages. But USMB couldn't even wait to see what my true intentions were.

As I said previously, my book never was an issue until I mentioned Jews by name, recognizing them for what they truly are. This shit is real, my brothers and sisters. I've often read about their suppressive tactics, but this is the first time I've experienced it so upfront and personal. Maybe instead of completing my book, someone would prefer I vegetate in front of the television or waste my money on any number of sorry, repetitive Hollyweird movies.

No thanks. I'll keep putting down the truth for the awakened few.

i wish i was a Jew

why these idiots dont understand that we are already jsut one human race is beyond me.

I dont fear children of the future being of all races.

what the hell do these idiots think will happen?

What exactly is it they are in fear of?

what is affirmative action based on?

"why these idiots dont understand that we are already jsut one human race is beyond me."
--

i don't believe in peace and i love difference

Last edited:

l

Stop lying. Your balls ain't that fucking big. jerking off to MMA ain't enough to subdue me..DOOOD.

And I know you like how ANDERSON SILVA, A BLACK DOOD, is kicking ass and taking names for the last what 5-6 years..lol:tongue:

Forum List

Back