whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

Do you understand that not everyone believes that?

Of course.

Even if the Jews believe their book, the Christians believe their book and the Muslims believe their book, that's still not the world.

Hinduism, Confucianism.....

We all have our place. We are all created equal. We are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be here.

Yes but do you understand that not every Christian believes the same things about their religion?

Apparently not.

People... m-w is the most obvious troll we've seen in some time. Why are you bothering?

You mean more of a troll than you? What you just posted is closer to tolling than his. He was discussing the issue of the thread or where the thread started to turn to. You on the other hand are trying to slander him like you do most everyone else on this forum. Most of your post are to attack. Attacking people makes what you say void. No one will want to even read any of your post if you are attacking others all the time.

Do you understand that not everyone believes that?

Of course.

Even if the Jews believe their book, the Christians believe their book and the Muslims believe their book, that's still not the world.

We all have our place. We are all created equal. We are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be here.

Yes but do you understand that not every Christian believes the same things about their religion?

Apparently not.

You seek to exclude and separate people. We are all humans. Regardless of what we believe and as humans I put forward that we are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be here.

And I will not presume to ask you if you understand this concept. I most certainly will not be arrogant to say that I know what you do or don't understand either.

Of course.

Apparently not.

You seek to exclude and separate people. We are all humans. Regardless of what we believe and as humans I put forward that we are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be here.

And I will not presume to ask you if you understand this concept. I most certainly will not be arrogant to say that I know what you do or don't understand either.

We are supposed to be here doing what, where and how ?

We are supposed to be here doing what, where and how ?

Discussing. I want to find out what you think about topics.

The great answer to your fundamental question is a good one.

I'll tell you.

I don't know... :razz:

Apparently not.

Do you think that kind of question facilitates understanding? What you think of my ability to understand notwithstanding. :razz:

the fact that they have every right to meet whomever they want and date whomever they want doesn't make it not racist if that's their primary consideration.

it IS racist. but in that regard, they have the right to be.

i think that b/c on a regular dating site, they'd be able to choose to date only people of their race. it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.

Does it really make them racist? I mean the definition of racist goes as follows:

Racist:
based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

IMO, preferring to date someone of the same race does not match this criteria. Now I will say that I'm sure that there are racists using the site, but I don't think that one has to be racist to want to date their own color. I'm married now, but I never considered dating a black woman. The culture difference is what did it for me, because trust me, Halle Berry among other AA are fine... I don't hate the black race nor feel that the white race is superior...anyway, just my thoughts on this...:eusa_angel:

What do you think? Is a white only dating site racist?

Yeah I think so. What someone is saying when they join that site is basically "I'm only interested in being with white people". That type of mindset conforms to my definition of racist.

There's black only dating sites. Even though those sites probably draw less angst from the public, I still think they're just as racist as the white only one.

If you look at a school cafeteria, you'll see blacks sitting with blacks, whites sitting with whites, and hispanics sitting with hispanics (with a few mixed in between). This doesn't mean all these kids are racist. It just means they are more comfortable with people who have more in common with them. Now if it were hateuncletom.com I would understand, or thissiteisforwhitesonly.com, then yes. If you were dropped down in a cirlce and there were different races of people on different sides, you'd probably walk to the group of the same race because you'd feel more comfortable. This doesn't mean you're racist. I just don't feel that people wanting to date their own race is racist...by definition I mean.

So what? If White people want to only mingle with their own kind they have the right to do that just like any other culture in this country and around the world. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am an AA. Go for it. Hope you find someone who brings you happiness and doesn't just want to screw you around, if you know what I mean!

Black and White America however are not held to the same cultural standards, nor do they both have the same background of cultural equity and legitamicy to conclude that a White only site is just as OK as a Black one. I think the history behind things being "white only' is the turnoff and the reminder that sparks the word "Racist", not a fact or opinion that a "White only" dating site in itself is racist.

It's an interesting question, Middleman. I'm not sure there's a good answer. If you refuse a man's advances, IMO you dun owe him or anyone else an explanation..."no" is a complete sentence. If the only reason you won't date the man of your dreams is because he isn't of the same ethnic background as you, well, that's on you.

I'd agree that trying to control the ethnicity of people others date is racist...or at least obnoxious. Religion is a different matter, as that touches on values and the like that might could make a couple more compatible or shape the way they raise your grands.

Wanting to live where there are no people of a different ethnicity is bizzare-o. I would think it is some evidence the person is not wrapped too tightly.

IMO, seeing others as "like you" based only or primarily on their ethnicity is also bizarre-o. Severely bizarre-o.

One picture (they say) is worth a thousand words. In that same regard, the word "NO" is worth a picture.

What do you think? Is a white only dating site racist?

No, whites should only date white in order to keep our race pure.
make a deal with ya, you date whoever will go out with your sorry racist ass, and i will date the woman i choose to

Breaking news didn't say anything racist. To keep a race pure is not racist, it is about preserving a race. Some Blacks (and others) think the same. It does NOT make them racist to want to preserve their race.

No, whites should only date white in order to keep our race pure.
make a deal with ya, you date whoever will go out with your sorry racist ass, and i will date the woman i choose to

Breaking news didn't say anything racist. To keep a race pure is not racist, it is about preserving a race. Some Blacks (and others) think the same. It does NOT make them racist to want to preserve their race.
thinking that you need to keep your race "pure" is RACIST

i have a hint for you, if you are more than a 1st or 2nd generation american, the chances you are "pure" anything is remote

i have a hint for you, if you are more than a 1st or 2nd generation american, the chances you are "pure" anything is remote

Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.

Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.
you really aren't too bright

Of course.

Apparently not.

You seek to exclude and separate people.

Don't be silly.

Ackowledging the reality that no Christian here has a lock on what it means to be a Christian (as many here seem to think they do) has nothing to do with excluding or separating people.

It is merely noting that not every sect of Christendom believes the same things.

We are all humans.

duh!

Regardless of what we believe and as humans I put forward that we are all supposed to be here or we wouldn't be here.

Wow! really? You're going out on a limb there. How bold, how liberal of you.

And I will not presume to ask you if you understand this concept.

Oh yeah, thanks. Because that theory of yours is, like, too deep for somebody like myself to grasp..

I most certainly will not be arrogant to say that I know what you do or don't understand either.

Well.. acknowledging what people have actually written here doesn't really take much arrogance.

A memory is pretty much all it takes.

Last edited:

Racism:

you really aren't too bright
Do you discriminate base don sex?

All heterosexuals are sexists :eek:

Apparently not.

Again that's such a silly question. No two humans are identical so no two humans will think the same about anything. Not exactly.

So the D'oh still seems appropriate to me.

Forum List

Back