whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

So what? If White people want to only mingle with their own kind they have the right to do that just like any other culture in this country and around the world. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am an AA. Go for it. Hope you find someone who brings you happiness and doesn't just want to screw you around, if you know what I mean!

What do you think? Is a white only dating site racist?

No, I don't think it is.

Don;t people have the right to select mates whose characters and backgrounds make a good meld with theirs?

I think they do.

I might not agree with them about what is important but we ALL have some minimum standards for selected our mates.

the fact that they have every right to meet whomever they want and date whomever they want doesn't make it not racist if that's their primary consideration.

it IS racist. but in that regard, they have the right to be.

i think that b/c on a regular dating site, they'd be able to choose to date only people of their race. it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.

the fact that they have every right to meet whomever they want and date whomever they want doesn't make it not racist if that's their primary consideration.

i think that b/c on a regular dating site, they'd be able to choose to date only people of their race. it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.

I don't think this makes anyone racist either. What make someone racist is when they discriminate against someone just because of their race. Wanting to live whithin your own race is not racist. It is what is prefered by that person. That don't mean that they think all other races are any less human. If someone wanted to stick to their own race that is up to them. I don't think it is right to force people to live a certain way if they don't want to. But then again, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't think this makes anyone racist either. What make someone racist is when they discriminate against someone just because of their race. Wanting to live whithin your own race is not racist. It is what is prefered by that person. That don't mean that they think all other races are any less human. If someone wanted to stick to their own race that is up to them. I don't think it is right to force people to live a certain way if they don't want to. But then again, this is just my opinion.

Actually, wanting to live within your own kind IS racist. You might have the right to be in certain circumstances, but you have to call it what it is. And what is preferred is one thing. They have the right to pick and choose. But isolating yourself by race is, by definition,

By the way, you cannot refuse to sell a home to someone of another race. you cannot lead a person away from 'white' areas if they are a minority and you are a realtor. So I'd disagree with you.

Hmmm....I suppose that calling it "racist" depends on the definition of racism you're using.

Let's try this distinction and see if it pleases most of us

NOT RACIST -- YOU wanting to marry somebody of your own race

RACIST -- You wanting other people of any (or your) race ONLY to marry people of their own race.

Make sense?

Zionist Jews like Jillian hate gentile white people, and wants them to mix and diversify in order to cut down their numbers.

Yet, Jews only want to marry other so called white Jews.

In order to maintain their racial and religious identity. :evil:

Actually, wanting to live within your own kind IS racist.

What's your stance on Israel?

Having an ethnic preference is no different than having a gender preference....and there shouldn't be shame associated with either one.

Zionist Jews like Jillian hate gentile white people, and wants them to mix and diversify in order to cut down their numbers.

Jews want to marry other Jews to keep the bloodlines going because Hitler and his Holocaust killed off millions and millions of them.

I know an ex-Catholic like you can understand that reasoning, eh?

*As for the OP's question, an all white dating site is no different from the ones advertised on here, such as:

Find other Muslim singles
Find your Jewish soul mate!
Gay Black Men dating site
etc............

Jews want to marry other Jews to keep the bloodlines going because Hitler and his Holocaust killed off millions and millions of them.

Bullshit. They started before that. It's because they believe they are god's favourite race and the rest are basically subhuman.

Jews have no right to bitch about hitler until they open a museum for the Ammonites, one for the Hittites, one for the Moabites, one for the Jesubites... and renounce their god and admit that their holy book is evil.

Until then, fuck the Jews. I have no more sympathy for them than I have for a neonazi who gets shot by a Black Panther.

Forum List

Back