whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

And what is the reason they want to keep it pure?

Maybe to keep their race from disappearing off the face of the earth?
there is only 1 race
HUMAN
everything else is just a variation on the theme

Then in this case no one can be 'racist' ;).

You keep on about certain things being 'racist' but yet you try to say there is only one race, the human race? Races are classifications of humans into distinct populations or groups. There are different 'classifications' of humans thus there are more than just 'one' race. There are 'humans' and then there are different 'races' of humans.

Last edited:
Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.
you really aren't too bright
Do you discriminate base don sex?

All heterosexuals are sexists :eek:

Does this mean JB actually agrees with me on something!?!? :eek: :D

Hispanic-White is the dating-growth market, if you have business interests in launching such a site.

Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.

A quick "guideline" about arguing on the internet-- when you post a dictionary definition to support your argument, at the very least you should delete the part of the definition that flatly contradicts your argument.

So in this case, you should have deleted number 2. :eusa_shhh:

No, deleting number 2 was not needed. Like I said, keeping a race from extinction is not racial prejudice or discrimination. Maybe some need to find the true meaning of racial prejudice or discrimination instead of applying what they want to it. ;)

:eusa_eh:

Do you know what discrimination means?

In order to keep a race from extinction -- :rolleyes: -- you have to discriminate between potential mates' skin color.

What do you think? Is a white only dating site racist?

It will be called racist, just as the NAACP and La Raza are not considered racist, but the NAAWP or American Nazis group are rightfully viewed as racists.

In reality, I don't think that are racist. It's dating. It's supposed to be finding a spouse, so anyone doing that should be able to find what they want and filter out who they don't desire!

And what is the reason they want to keep it pure?

What's the reason some (like you?) want to encourage genocide?

To all who claim that white people wanting to meet other white people are bad "racists", do you also consider people who only want to meet someone not of their race to be equally racist?

Hispanic-White is the dating-growth market, if you have business interests in launching such a site.

You got a point there.
The net is flooded with interracial-romance sites featuring whites with blacks... even though most white people prefer to date other white people, just like any other group of people prefer to date their own. Even those rare whites who date outside of their race have a clear preference for Hispanics as opposed to blacks.

Bottom line is that anyone who has to go to a dating site to meet someone to fall in love with is ... better served by getting off the computer and meeting people in real life.
Go to a church group or something, interact with people who share your values.

If race is important to you, then don't deny it, live your life and find happiness as you see fit. Don't let the genocidal hate mongers put you down just because you want happiness.

Last edited:
I didn't say they were bad....:cuckoo:

But I do think they are stupid. Go ahead and marry your sister...be like West Virginia.

I didn't say they were bad....:cuckoo:

But I do think they are stupid. Go ahead and marry your sister...be like West Virginia.

I didn't say that you said...

Oh whatever.

what I said was this:
What's the reason some (like you?) want to encourage genocide?

I am an AA person and my best friend and her family are White. We don't care about the difference in our race or color. We love and support each other in times of sickness and financial difficulties. She was right by my side when I lost my husband in 2007 from heart failure and I was with her when her husband had major surgery due to a heart condition. If both she and I can love one another although we are of a different race and color, why can't the rest of you? Believe me it's not hard to do. In fact, it didn't take any effort on my part or hers. We just clicked when we first met and have been best friends eversince. Just thought I'd pass this along, even if it doesn't do any good. P.S. We are also Louisville Cardinal fans. GO CARDS!!

Last edited:
A quick "guideline" about arguing on the internet-- when you post a dictionary definition to support your argument, at the very least you should delete the part of the definition that flatly contradicts your argument.

So in this case, you should have deleted number 2. :eusa_shhh:

No, deleting number 2 was not needed. Like I said, keeping a race from extinction is not racial prejudice or discrimination. Maybe some need to find the true meaning of racial prejudice or discrimination instead of applying what they want to it. ;)

In order to keep a race from extinction -- :rolleyes: -- you have to discriminate between potential mates' skin color.

What is in the definition is not 'discrimination' alone but rather 'racial discrimination' which is the abusive behavior towards members of another race. Wanting to keep your own race to continue is NOT 'racial discrimination' toward other races.

What is in the definition is not 'discrimination' alone but rather 'racial discrimination' which is the abusive behavior towards members of another race. Wanting to keep your own race to continue is NOT 'racial discrimination' toward other races.

Ah yes, racial discrimination is only discrimination if it's abusive. This is why programs like Affirmative Action can't ever be discriminatory, and why black people can't be racist towards white people. :doubt:

When I see people talk about choosing partners out of the desire to continue their race (aka: racial purity is important to me), that reeks of caring way too much about skin color. Most people pick their partners because they like the person in some way, that cut and dry.

When I see people talk about choosing partners out of the desire to continue their race (aka: racial purity is important to me), that reeks of caring way too much about skin color. Most people pick their partners because they like the person in some way, that cut and dry.

So you would agree that only "bad" racists would go to an interracial dating site?
After all, they too are using race as a primary criteria.

Moreso, why aren't you whining about that sort of racism? It is much more prevalent, even though it makes little financial sense.

Do a search for "white dating site", you will be bombarded with black-white interracial sites (most of which have registrations pointing to foreign nations). Clearly interracial sites are not capitalist or locally driven, which points to a sinister agenda.

The thing is that those who seem to share your POV seem a little bit too concerned with what other people deem important in their intimate lives, while hiding behind crocodile tears of "discrimination".

So you would agree that only "bad" racists would go to an interracial dating site?

Moreso, why aren't you whining about that sort of racism? It is much more prevalent, even though it makes little financial sense.

Do a search for "white dating site", you will be bombarded with black-white interracial sites (most of which have registrations pointing to foreign nations). Clearly interracial sites are not capitalist or locally driven, which points to a sinister agenda.

The thing is that those who seem to share your POV seem a little bit too concerned with what other people deem important in their intimate lives, while hiding behind crocodile tears of "discrimination".[/QUOTE

You don't know what discrimination is about until you experience it PERSONALLY! I have and it was not pretty. You White people can be very heartless and down right mean. You White people can be insensitive to your own people and I've experienced that too. Your blood runs in my veins, but I am not proud of it b/c people like you will never change. You will aways hate...always hate...always hate...

The thing is that those who seem to share your POV seem a little bit too concerned with what other people deem important in their intimate lives, while hiding behind crocodile tears of "discrimination".

You don't know what discrimination is about until you experience it PERSONALLY! I have and it was not pretty. You White people can be very heartless and down right mean. You White people can be insensitive to your own people and I've experienced that too. Your blood runs in my veins, but I am not proud of it b/c people like you will never change. You will aways hate...always hate...always hate...
whoa, hold on here
not all white people are like that

whoa, hold on here
not all white people are like that
He did say 'can be'

So what? If White people want to only mingle with their own kind they have the right to do that just like any other culture in this country and around the world. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am an AA. Go for it. Hope you find someone who brings you happiness and doesn't just want to screw you around, if you know what I mean!

Don't get me wrong when I say this, because believe me I am as conservative as they come. But I never understood this "Own kind" thing. We are all human beings, and I could care less who anyones messing around with, to be honest when I was growing up I did not agree with interracial couples. I'm a grown man now and could care less, as a matter of fact I support it more now then ever, I want everyone to be an interracial couple, because if they are then there is no way in hell that Sharpton or Jackson will have any kind of pedistool to preach racism on like they have the last 40 years. Those two have done nothing to benefit America and all they have done was race bait and poverty pimp the hell out of the inner cities for profit. Racism will always be here, just like it is everywhere in the world, we have gotten past Americas ugly history of racism, and until we all just get along and let things move on there will always be racism in the spotlight, to be honest I get sick of hearing about it.

Last edited:

The thing is that those who seem to share your POV seem a little bit too concerned with what other people deem important in their intimate lives, while hiding behind crocodile tears of "discrimination".[/QUOTE

Seems that you are quite emotionally attached to racist "interracial" dating sites? Hard to tell considering your reactionary response. Might want to double check your use of the quote tool, your emotions are clearly clouding your ability to comprehend.
:cuckoo:

I never said anything about myself hating anyone, I simply pointed out that people who insist on interracial dating as a moral imperative have more sinister motives than they would have you believe.

Observe the simple contradiction of those who demand racial integration at every level:
They will often claim "diversity" as a goal, while their actions of insisting that every race be integrated until they are all identical is a sure fire way to end any true diversity. It is obvious that the integration zealots are not honest. Thus the "crocodile tears" they employ.

So, before you reflex to emotives, why don't you address what was actually written?

Forum List

Back