whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

the fact that they have every right to meet whomever they want and date whomever they want doesn't make it not racist if that's their primary consideration.

it IS racist. but in that regard, they have the right to be.

i think that b/c on a regular dating site, they'd be able to choose to date only people of their race. it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.
Zionist Jews like Jillian hate gentile white people, and wants them to mix and diversify in order to cut down their numbers.

Yet, Jews only want to marry other so called white Jews.

In order to maintain their racial and religious identity. :evil:

Nailed it.

Jews want to marry other Jews to keep the bloodlines going because Hitler and his Holocaust killed off millions and millions of them.

Meanwhile, if white gentiles wanted to keep their bloodlines going, it would be "racist", right?

See, this is why people hate Jews.

They can do what they please, but if anyone else dares try the same thing, KABLAM. They're "racist."

It's an interesting question, Middleman. I'm not sure there's a good answer. If you refuse a man's advances, IMO you dun owe him or anyone else an explanation..."no" is a complete sentence. If the only reason you won't date the man of your dreams is because he isn't of the same ethnic background as you, well, that's on you.

I'd agree that trying to control the ethnicity of people others date is racist...or at least obnoxious. Religion is a different matter, as that touches on values and the like that might could make a couple more compatible or shape the way they raise your grands.

Wanting to live where there are no people of a different ethnicity is bizzare-o. I would think it is some evidence the person is not wrapped too tightly.

IMO, seeing others as "like you" based only or primarily on their ethnicity is also bizarre-o. Severely bizarre-o.

the fact that they have every right to meet whomever they want and date whomever they want doesn't make it not racist if that's their primary consideration.

i think that b/c on a regular dating site, they'd be able to choose to date only people of their race. it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.
Zionist Jews like Jillian hate gentile white people, and wants them to mix and diversify in order to cut down their numbers.

And you blame me when Jillian negs you? Jillian gave out a view and you personally indicted her as a Zionist Jew and then gave your own personal opinion about her.

Then you whined when she negged you and said she negged you because I wanted you negged?

Are you ever lost.

I think you have no problem gaining your own negs Sunni Man.

What do you think? Is a white only dating site racist?
Absolutely not.

racism (ra sizzem)

n.
1 A doctrine or teaching, without scientific support, that claims to find racial differences in character, intelligence, etc., that asserts the superiority of one race over another or others.

2 Any program or practice of racial discrimination, segregation, etc. based on such beliefs.

racist
n., adj.

(C)2009 Webster's Collegiate Dictionary

Racism is an over-used and often misused concept which in the accepted sense of the word necessarily implies malicious discrimination. Birds of a feather flocking together is a natural inclination and there is nothing malicious about it.

It isn't racist in the accepted sense of the word. It is discriminating but not in the malicious sense of the word.

it's the fact that they only want white people anywhere near them that makes them racist.

Kinda like how when black people get rich, they keep living in the ghetto instead of moving to rich, white suburbs, right? Er............wait a minute.

It's not about wanting to be around only whites. Its about rejecting inner city, hip hop culture, which many blacks adhere to, regardless of if they live there or not.

Rich blacks move to all white suburbs. Do they only wanna be around white people, or just want away from drugs and crime?

Bullshit. They started before that. It's because they believe they are god's favourite race and the rest are basically subhuman.

Chosen to take the Law (Ten Commandments) to mankind. No more, even if some Jews think its more. We are human and full of the same frailties of man. Regardless of your attempts to dehumanize us.

Jews have no right to bitch about hitler until they open a museum for the Ammonites, one for the Hittites, one for the Moabites, one for the Jesubites... and renounce their god and admit that their holy book is evil.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are not inherently evil. No book that would seek to delimit the power of evil would be either created or supported by the side of evil. Who are you to choose which book is evil?

The Ammonites, Hittites and Moabites as well as the Canaanites were many thousands of years ago when genocide was the rule of the day. Today it is not so, but does still happen. Your attempt to attach the mores of many thousands of years ago and their events to today is rather weak. Renounce our G-d? :razz:

Until then, fuck the Jews. I have no more sympathy for them than I have for a neonazi who gets shot by a Black Panther.

I do not want your sympathy. It's tied into something else.

Now who turned this thread into an indictment of Jews?

Now who jacked this thread and turned it into an indictment on Jews?

Jews want to marry other Jews to keep the bloodlines going because Hitler and his Holocaust killed off millions and millions of them.

Bullshit. They started before that. It's because they believe they are god's favourite race and the rest are basically subhuman.

Jews have no right to bitch about hitler until they open a museum for the Ammonites, one for the Hittites, one for the Moabites, one for the Jesubites... and renounce their god and admit that their holy book is evil.

Until then, fuck the Jews. I have no more sympathy for them than I have for a neonazi who gets shot by a Black Panther.

Favorite? No. Chosen. Yes.

According to who ?

HELL, on a forum how does one know if someone is Black, White or a "one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple people eater" anyway?

According to who ?

According to our G-d who formed the covenant with us to light the way of the law (Ten Commandments) into the world.

In Judaism, chosenness is the belief that the Jews are the chosen people: chosen to be in a covenant with God. This idea is first found in the Torah (five books of Moses in the Bible) and is elaborated on in later books of the Hebrew Bible. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature.

A biblical covenant is an agreement found in the Bible between God and His people in which God makes specific promises and demands. It is the customary word used to translate the Hebrew word berith (ברית Tiberian Hebrew bərîṯ Standard Hebrew bərit) as it is used in the Tanakh 135 times (see appended list), thus it is important to all Abrahamic religions. The equivalent word in the Septuagint and the Greek New Testament is διαθήκη/diatheke (Strong's G1242).

In theology and Biblical studies, the word "covenant" principally refers to any of a number of solemn agreements made between God and the children of Israel in the Hebrew Bible, as well as to the New Covenant, which some Christians consider to be the replacement or final fulfilment of these, see Supersessionism. Likewise, some Christians use the term Old Covenant to collectively refer to the covenants described in their "Old Testament".

The foundation of the Torah is the belief that God chose the Children of Israel, in His wisdom and for His purposes, and made His covenant with them. This covenant requires the Children of Israel not to practice idolatry and to live their lives according to the commandments.[Lev 26] This covenant is essentially one-sided, since its terms are dictated by God, though performance is left to the free will of society (collective of God's people) and each person within it. By contrast, at many points in the Hebrew Scripture, human covenants are made, and in such covenants, the terms are agreed upon mutually.

Click

The Christians believe they have their "New Covenant" with G-d which tells them they are chosen to spread the word.

The Islamic believers view that theirs is the last and natural progression of G-d. They have their own covenant with their G-d which tells them that they are to be the final covenant of G-d's choosing..

All three beliefs think they are chosen for duties to fulfill for their G-d and this choosing is by covenant.

If you cannot call "blackpeoplemeet.com" or "yellowpeoplemeet.com" or "redpeoplemeet.com" racist, then no. it's not racist.

Forum List

Back