White Supremacy Terror in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this why Jews hate Trump? They blame him for anti-Semitism.
Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?
HateontheMarch_Schiller-740x555.jpg

Hate on the march: White nationalism in the Trump era | Reveal

You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. Thatā€™s the new standard of fact, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. Thatā€™s the new standard of fact, apparently.
I suspect Trump is a bigot
trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/bigotry-bigot-bigotries-bigots

Nope. Thatā€™s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. Iā€™m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?

His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?
Kushner's a Zionist.
Zionism has a long history of terrorism in Palestine.
image061-e1465744178286.jpg

Get back to me when Jared goes on a walking tour of Gaza.

Terrorism: How the Israeli state was won ā€“ Mondoweiss

Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?

trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

Nope. Thatā€™s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. Iā€™m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?

They are the same rich, white trash
maxresdefault.jpg

Why would any rational person condemn one and condone the other?

Trumps critiques havenā€™t all met with untimely deaths. You had the inverse for 8 years. Sucked!

Do you?

His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?
Kushner's a Zionist.

No one in their right mind would do a walking tour. Doesnā€™t make him a racist.

You never answered why you care about Israel only. You were proven wrong about your Genocide claim. You have no life. You real name is Hakim.

View attachment 296672
You never answered why you care about Israel only. You were proven wrong about your Genocide claim. You have no life. You real name is Hakim.
Your racist state is a cancer on humanity; why don't you go there to die slowly?
ZionismTerrorism2.jpg

How The Israeli-Zionist Lobby Exerts Control Over Politicians ā€“ Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
See you made yourself look stupid again. Those ā€œJewsā€ represent less than 1% of the Jewish pop and they are insane. Like you. Do you wear the same funny hats?
See you made yourself look stupid again. Those ā€œJewsā€ represent less than 1% of the Jewish pop and they are insane. Like you. Do you wear the same funny hats?
What percentage of Israeli Jews are racists?
f89496a6812c442ea7fa05f74a6501e7_18.jpg

"Supporters of an Israeli soldier, Elor Azaria, charged with manslaughter after he shot a wounded Palestinian alleged attacker as he lay on the ground in Hebron in 2016 [Reuters]"

'It's okay to be racist in Israel'
LMaO more racist sources. How about you try and share your own thoughts. Please. It is so entertaining when you do.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...=2ahUKEwiSgPrZ4tTmAhWC11kKHYsCBu8Qwg96BAgBEBc
LMaO more racist sources. How about you try and share your own thoughts. Please. It is so entertaining when you do.
SoT__USA__p300.jpg

"Zionism was of course among the incarnations of racial-nationalism that evolved in the late nineteenth century.

"Bigots were Zionismā€™s avid fansā€”it was the anti-Semites who championed the Zionists.

"Gertrude Bell, the famous English writer, traveler, archaeologist, and spy, reported, based on her personal experience, that those who supported Zionism did so because it provided a way to get rid of Jews.

"The London Standardā€™s correspondent to the first Zionist Conference in 1897 I think described Zionism perfectly. He reported that

"ā€¦'the degeneration which calls itself Anti-Semitism [bear in mind that ā€˜anti-Semitismā€™ was then a very new term] has begotten the degeneration which adorns itself with the name of Zionism.'"

Like an ignorant racist POS POTUS, for example:
donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

A Year Inside a Growing American Terrorist Movement

"After a white supremacist killed 51 people in two New Zealand mosques in March, President Trump was asked if he thought the threat of white nationalism was on the rise. 'I donā€™t, really,' he responded. 'I think itā€™s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems.'

"Hate-crime statistics are notoriously difficult to calculate.

"Local and state law-enforcement agencies are not required to submit numbers to the FBI, laws defining hate crimes vary from state to state, and experts estimate that more than half of all hate crimes go unreported.

"According to the FBI, hate-crime violence hit a 16-year high in 2018 with the black, Jewish, Latino, and transgender communities being targeted more than ever and the nationā€™s largest cities seeing the most activity.

"The FBIā€™s 2019 numbers wonā€™t be available until next November, but indications suggest they will continue to trend upward."

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.
Aside from a large concentration of white-skinned gun pussy grabbers?
yjnhi.jpg

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

So the only number you have is "1"??????

Got it, now run along race baiter. You're no better than any other racist on this board no matter what color they are, you're all cut form the same cloth.

Got it, now run along race baiter.
Sometimes one bigot is enough
06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Opinion | When the President Is a Bigot, the Poison Spreads
The new racism and bigotry are Democrat talking points, they need to be recognized. Theyā€™ve destroyed education welfare is racist, Pandering to the race is now racist
The new racism and bigotry are Democrat talking points, they need to be recognized. Theyā€™ve destroyed education welfare is racist, Pandering to the race is now racist
There's nothing new about racism and bigotry in US History; racial prejudice is baked into the star-spangled cake, so to speak; Trump is living proof

Whiteness studies - Wikipedia

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies...":04:

yjnhi.jpg

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

Got it, now run along race baiter. You're no better than any other racist on this board no matter what color they are, you're all cut form the same cloth.

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

There's nothing new about racism and bigotry in US History; racial prejudice is baked into the star-spangled cake, so to speak; Trump is living proof

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies...":04:
You have white derangement syndrome

Like an ignorant racist POS POTUS, for example:
donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

"After a white supremacist killed 51 people in two New Zealand mosques in March, President Trump was asked if he thought the threat of white nationalism was on the rise. 'I donā€™t, really,' he responded. 'I think itā€™s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems.'

"Hate-crime statistics are notoriously difficult to calculate.

"Local and state law-enforcement agencies are not required to submit numbers to the FBI, laws defining hate crimes vary from state to state, and experts estimate that more than half of all hate crimes go unreported.

"According to the FBI, hate-crime violence hit a 16-year high in 2018 with the black, Jewish, Latino, and transgender communities being targeted more than ever and the nationā€™s largest cities seeing the most activity.

"The FBIā€™s 2019 numbers wonā€™t be available until next November, but indications suggest they will continue to trend upward."

yjnhi.jpg

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Be proud, you make "2".

Be proud, you make "2".
Are you proud of your Whiteness?

"Aeas of study[edit]

"Whiteness[edit]

"Whiteness studies draws on research into the definition of race, originating with the United States but applying to racial stratification worldwide.

"This research emphasizes the historically recent social construction of white identity. As stated by W. E. B. Du Bois in 1920: 'The discovery of a personal whiteness among the world's peoples is a very modern thing,ā€”a nineteenth and twentieth century matter, indeed.'"

How many of all those other races ever had the stranglehold on the US government that white supremacists have enjoyed?

White supremacy - Wikipedia

"White supremacy was dominant in the United States both before and after the American Civil War, and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[4]

"In the antebellum South, this included the holding of African Americans in chattel slavery, in which four million of them were denied freedom.[5]

"The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[6] and the formation of the Confederate States of America"
Why shouldnā€™t we? What race doesnā€™t think itā€™s the best? What are you?
Why shouldnā€™t we? What race doesnā€™t think itā€™s the best? What are you?
White, but I don't think that entitles me to any special privileges.

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies and critical race studies, particularly since the late 20th century.[4] It is focused on what proponents[who?] describe as the cultural, historical and sociological aspects of people identified as white, and the social construction of 'whiteness' as an ideology tied to social status."
So others think their race is a privilege but you donā€™t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable
So others think their race is a privilege but you donā€™t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable
What do you mean by privilege?

Critical race theory - Wikipedia

"CRT (Critical Race Theory) recognizes that racism is engrained in the fabric and system of the American society.

"The individual racist need not exist to note that institutional racism is pervasive in the dominant culture.

"This is the analytical lens that CRT uses in examining existing power structures.

" CRT identifies that these power structures are based on white privilege and white supremacy, which perpetuates the marginalization of people of color."
Why they marginalize whites.. do you take that and smile?
Why they marginalize whites.. do you take that and smile?
"We the People" or "We the White People"?
Which side are you on, Boy?

"In 1965, drawing from insights from Du Bois and inspired by the Civil Rights Movement, Theodore W. Allen began a 40-year analysis of "white skin privilege', 'white race' privilege, and 'white' privilege.

"In a piece he drafted for a 'John Brown Commemoration Committee', he urged that 'White Americans who want government of the people' and 'by the people' to 'begin by first repudiating their white skin privileges.'"

View attachment 296672
Your racist state is a cancer on humanity; why don't you go there to die slowly?
ZionismTerrorism2.jpg

How The Israeli-Zionist Lobby Exerts Control Over Politicians ā€“ Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

"Supporters of an Israeli soldier, Elor Azaria, charged with manslaughter after he shot a wounded Palestinian alleged attacker as he lay on the ground in Hebron in 2016 [Reuters]"

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...=2ahUKEwiSgPrZ4tTmAhWC11kKHYsCBu8Qwg96BAgBEBc
SoT__USA__p300.jpg

"Zionism was of course among the incarnations of racial-nationalism that evolved in the late nineteenth century.

"Bigots were Zionismā€™s avid fansā€”it was the anti-Semites who championed the Zionists.

"Gertrude Bell, the famous English writer, traveler, archaeologist, and spy, reported, based on her personal experience, that those who supported Zionism did so because it provided a way to get rid of Jews.

"The London Standardā€™s correspondent to the first Zionist Conference in 1897 I think described Zionism perfectly. He reported that

"ā€¦'the degeneration which calls itself Anti-Semitism [bear in mind that ā€˜anti-Semitismā€™ was then a very new term] has begotten the degeneration which adorns itself with the name of Zionism.'"
Any monkey can cut and paste. Too bad that is all you can do.

Do you?

They are the same rich, white trash
maxresdefault.jpg

Why would any rational person condemn one and condone the other?

Trumps critiques havenā€™t all met with untimely deaths. You had the inverse for 8 years. Sucked!

Who's paid for the most abortions in his useless lifetime...Bill or Donald?

Do you?

Kushner's a Zionist.

No one in their right mind would do a walking tour. Doesnā€™t make him a racist.

No one in their right mind would do a walking tour. Doesnā€™t make him a racist
Kushner's just another crony-capitalist with a wide yellow streak running down his back. As for that walking tour...
Chris-Hedges-On-Palestine.jpg

A Gaza diary | Harper's Magazine

yjnhi.jpg

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

At least I'm not in denial
FT_17.09.27_raceAdvantage_demographic.png

Views on white advantages break along race, party

SoT__USA__p300.jpg

Which monkey did you vote for?
who-is-smarter-bipartisanreport-com-like-share-for-for-monkey-27662929.png

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

How much more off topic crap are you going to throw in this thread. What's wrong, can't defend your OP?

SoT__USA__p300.jpg

Which monkey did you vote for?
who-is-smarter-bipartisanreport-com-like-share-for-for-monkey-27662929.png
Case in point. Youā€™re dumb

How much more off topic crap are you going to throw in this thread. What's wrong, can't defend your OP?

"A majority of Americans (56%) say that white people either benefit ā€œa great dealā€ (26%) or ā€œa fair amountā€ (29%) from advantages that blacks do not have."

Are you having trouble making the connection between white privilege and white supremacy?

"A majority of Americans (56%) say that white people either benefit ā€œa great dealā€ (26%) or ā€œa fair amountā€ (29%) from advantages that blacks do not have."

Are you having trouble making the connection between white privilege and white supremacy?

This was the topic of your OP.
"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obamaā€™s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism canā€™t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.
What does the commie myth of white privilege have to do with domestic terrorist? Are you now claiming all whites are domestic terrorist?

"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obamaā€™s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism canā€™t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.
What does the commie myth of white privilege have to do with domestic terrorist? Are you now claiming all whites are domestic terrorist?

How about the Nazis?
mp-nyWHITE066a.w1100.h733.jpg

Was that another white myth?

White privilege drives white supremacy in those who can't compete on level, heavily regulated playing fields.

Does that sound like anyone you know?

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

You understand that millions of Americans nation wide left urban areas in the 70-80ā€™s ,, most white people are clueless about culture and race, im here Iā€™m in it and Iā€™m here to tell
Them whatā€™s going on. You have a question about race ask me.. you wonā€™t , because you donā€™t care about race you care about controlling people of color.

"This Is America

How about the Nazis?
mp-nyWHITE066a.w1100.h733.jpg

Was that another white myth?

White privilege drives white supremacy in those who can't compete on level, heavily regulated playing fields.

Does that sound like anyone you know?

Oh bullshit, ignorance drives all deviants, skin color is irrelevant. The fact is you and Dylann Roof have more in common than you will ever admit. Even in the 60s I went to school with all races and had friends that included all of them. We all got the same education form the same teachers, did we all turn out the same, hell no. Some wound up on drugs and destroyed their own lives, others went on to own businesses that did very well. That's because everyone is the sum total of their own decisions, that none were forced to make. That applies to everyone in the US. Just look at people like Herman Cain, Justice Sotomayor, Oprah, and all the minority athletes and movie stars, that rose above their humble beginnings. Using race today as an excuse for personal failure is just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back