White Supremacy Terror in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much more off topic crap are you going to throw in this thread. What's wrong, can't defend your OP?
Views on white advantages break along race, party

"A majority of Americans (56%) say that white people either benefit ā€œa great dealā€ (26%) or ā€œa fair amountā€ (29%) from advantages that blacks do not have."

Are you having trouble making the connection between white privilege and white supremacy?

This was the topic of your OP.
"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obamaā€™s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism canā€™t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.
What does the commie myth of white privilege have to do with domestic terrorist? Are you now claiming all whites are domestic terrorist?

What does the commie myth of white privilege have to do with domestic terrorist? Are you now claiming all whites are domestic terrorist?
How about the Nazis?
mp-nyWHITE066a.w1100.h733.jpg

Was that another white myth?

White privilege drives white supremacy in those who can't compete on level, heavily regulated playing fields.

Does that sound like anyone you know?

A Year Inside a Growing American Terrorist Movement

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

Oh bullshit, ignorance drives all deviants, skin color is irrelevant. The fact is you and Dylann Roof have more in common than you will ever admit. Even in the 60s I went to school with all races and had friends that included all of them. We all got the same education form the same teachers, did we all turn out the same, hell no. Some wound up on drugs and destroyed their own lives, others went on to own businesses that did very well. That's because everyone is the sum total of their own decisions, that none were forced to make. That applies to everyone in the US. Just look at people like Herman Cain, Justice Sotomayor, Oprah, and all the minority athletes and movie stars, that rose above their humble beginnings. Using race today as an excuse for personal failure is just pathetic.

We all got the same education form the same teachers, did we all turn out the same, hell no. Some wound up on drugs and destroyed their own lives, others went on to own businesses that did very well. That's because everyone is the sum total of their own decisions, that none were forced to make
But you didn't all start at the same place.
Most middle-class families derive a majority of their wealth from their homes. For decades, black families who were as qualified as white families were denied the opportunity to acquire federally insured mortgages. Across multiple generations, that translates into one more giant example of white privilege.
150206143017-mortgaged-denied-chart-340xa.jpg

Buying a home is easier if you're white

Is this why Jews hate Trump? They blame him for anti-Semitism.
Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?
HateontheMarch_Schiller-740x555.jpg

Hate on the march: White nationalism in the Trump era | Reveal

You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. Thatā€™s the new standard of fact, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. Thatā€™s the new standard of fact, apparently.
I suspect Trump is a bigot
trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/bigotry-bigot-bigotries-bigots

Nope. Thatā€™s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. Iā€™m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?

Nope. Thatā€™s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. Iā€™m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?
They are the same rich, white trash
maxresdefault.jpg

Why would any rational person condemn one and condone the other?

Because of the difference in policies and actions

Note that this thread is about ginning up hysteria about "White supremacy" so as to encourage judging one badly and not the other.

It is called "LYING". People like you, are lying about people like me, because on some level, you know that you are the bad people, and that the only way to get people to do what you want, is to lie to them about what you want and who you are.

You are sub human scum.

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.
Aside from a large concentration of white-skinned gun pussy grabbers?
yjnhi.jpg

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

So the only number you have is "1"??????

Got it, now run along race baiter. You're no better than any other racist on this board no matter what color they are, you're all cut form the same cloth.

So the only number you have is "1"??????

Got it, now run along race baiter.
Sometimes one bigot is enough
06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Opinion | When the President Is a Bigot, the Poison Spreads
The new racism and bigotry are Democrat talking points, they need to be recognized. Theyā€™ve destroyed education welfare is racist, Pandering to the race is now racist
The new racism and bigotry are Democrat talking points, they need to be recognized. Theyā€™ve destroyed education welfare is racist, Pandering to the race is now racist
There's nothing new about racism and bigotry in US History; racial prejudice is baked into the star-spangled cake, so to speak; Trump is living proof

Whiteness studies - Wikipedia

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies...":04:

717417926-NoWhiteGuilt.jpg

Why shouldnā€™t we? What race doesnā€™t think itā€™s the best? What are you?
Why shouldnā€™t we? What race doesnā€™t think itā€™s the best? What are you?
White, but I don't think that entitles me to any special privileges.

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies and critical race studies, particularly since the late 20th century.[4] It is focused on what proponents[who?] describe as the cultural, historical and sociological aspects of people identified as white, and the social construction of 'whiteness' as an ideology tied to social status."
So others think their race is a privilege but you donā€™t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable
So others think their race is a privilege but you donā€™t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable
What do you mean by privilege?

Critical race theory - Wikipedia

"CRT (Critical Race Theory) recognizes that racism is engrained in the fabric and system of the American society.

"The individual racist need not exist to note that institutional racism is pervasive in the dominant culture.

"This is the analytical lens that CRT uses in examining existing power structures.

" CRT identifies that these power structures are based on white privilege and white supremacy, which perpetuates the marginalization of people of color."
Why they marginalize whites.. do you take that and smile?
Why they marginalize whites.. do you take that and smile?
"We the People" or "We the White People"?
Which side are you on, Boy?

"In 1965, drawing from insights from Du Bois and inspired by the Civil Rights Movement, Theodore W. Allen began a 40-year analysis of "white skin privilege', 'white race' privilege, and 'white' privilege.

"In a piece he drafted for a 'John Brown Commemoration Committee', he urged that 'White Americans who want government of the people' and 'by the people' to 'begin by first repudiating their white skin privileges.'"

z9ney.jpg

Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?
HateontheMarch_Schiller-740x555.jpg

Hate on the march: White nationalism in the Trump era | Reveal

trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Note that this thread is about ginning up hysteria about "White supremacy" so as to encourage judging one badly and not the other.

It is called "LYING". People like you, are lying about people like me, because on some level, you know that you are the bad people, and that the only way to get people to do what you want, is to lie to them about what you want and who you are.

You are sub human scum.

You are sub human scum.
170324-james-harris-jackson-white-supremacist-se-6-9p_788beefb21e4c9decf4bc24a09c663a6.fit-760w.jpg

People like you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...l&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

I wonder why the self proclaimed guardians against racism weren't concerned when evidence surfaced that the current democrat governor of Va engaged in racist antics like blackface and KKK garb in college. Is it all about politics?

There's nothing new about racism and bigotry in US History; racial prejudice is baked into the star-spangled cake, so to speak; Trump is living proof

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies...":04:
You have white derangement syndrome
At least I'm not in denial
FT_17.09.27_raceAdvantage_demographic.png

You understand that millions of Americans nation wide left urban areas in the 70-80ā€™s ,, most white people are clueless about culture and race, im here Iā€™m in it and Iā€™m here to tell
Them whatā€™s going on. You have a question about race ask me.. you wonā€™t , because you donā€™t care about race you care about controlling people of color.
You understand that millions of Americans nation wide left urban areas in the 70-80ā€™s ,, most white people are clueless about culture and race, im here Iā€™m in it and Iā€™m here to tell
What can you tell us about white flight (fright)?
voucher.png

What White Flight Tells Us About School Choice - Think Urbanism

I wonder why the self proclaimed guardians against racism weren't concerned when evidence surfaced that the current democrat governor of Va engaged in racist antics like blackface and KKK garb in college. Is it all about politics?

Liberals don't have a problem with racism; liberals have a problem with your racism.

georgephillip

The biggest issue in black America is their culture of crime, drugs and gangs. It goes back to the left putting them all on welfare. Suddenly, it paid to be a single mother who received free housing, food stamps, etc. No father in the home. No respect for anyone or anything. Sky-high crime in their neighborhoods. If you think Democratic politics has been GOOD for black America, you need to take a HARD look at jurisdictions that have been under Democratic control for 50 years, such as south Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc., etc., etc.

That governor should have resigned.
How long before he runs for POTUS?

georgephillip

The biggest issue in black America is their culture of crime, drugs and gangs. It goes back to the left putting them all on welfare. Suddenly, it paid to be a single mother who received free housing, food stamps, etc. No father in the home. No respect for anyone or anything. Sky-high crime in their neighborhoods. If you think Democratic politics has been GOOD for black America, you need to take a HARD look at jurisdictions that have been under Democratic control for 50 years, such as south Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc., etc., etc.
What do you imagine the effects of neoliberal economics would have been on black families without welfare over the past 40-50 years?
share-of-total-us-income-tippy-top-19193-2015-768x424.png

Income Inequality - Inequality.org

What do you imagine the effects of neoliberal economics would have been on black families without welfare over the past 40-50 years?]

Democrats gave blacks welfare to earn their votes. LBJ is rumored to have said that "I'll have those n***** voting Democrat for the next 50 years.

Giving able-bodied people money to NOT work is terrible for society and worse for person receiving the freebies. They don't learn the value of a job or of showing respect to others. They become entitled and unappreciative and their needs only grow.

Black America, and every other segment of America, would be BETTER off if the welfare was cut-off and given ONLY to people with REAL and serious disabilities.

"Giving able-bodied people money to NOT work is terrible for society and worse for person receiving the freebies. They don't learn the value of a job or of showing respect to others. They become entitled and unappreciative and their needs only grow."

How many millions of able-bodied people watched their jobs go to China over the past forty years?

How are black people supposed to compete on a level field after centuries of systematic racial discrimination?

Racial Economic Inequality - Inequality.org

"Systemic racism has contributed to the persistence of race-based gaps that manifest in many different economic indicators.

"The starkest divides are in measures of household wealth, reflecting centuries of white privilege that have made it particularly difficult for people of color to achieve economic security.

"This series of charts begins with a look at the widening of racial wealth gaps in the United States that have coincided with the extreme concentration of U.S. wealth."

How are black people supposed to compete on a level field after centuries of systematic racial discrimination?

Get up every day and go to work. Make good choices. Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Obey the law. Treat others with respect. Anybody who does that, regardless of race or gender, will be successful.

"The starkest divides are in measures of household wealth, reflecting centuries of white privilege that have made it particularly difficult for people of color to achieve economic security.

The U.S. doesn't have a caste system. There are plenty of successful blacks. There is NOTHING to stop anyone in America from being successful.

How much more off topic crap are you going to throw in this thread. What's wrong, can't defend your OP?

"A majority of Americans (56%) say that white people either benefit ā€œa great dealā€ (26%) or ā€œa fair amountā€ (29%) from advantages that blacks do not have."

Are you having trouble making the connection between white privilege and white supremacy?

"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obamaā€™s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism canā€™t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.

How about the Nazis?

White privilege drives white supremacy in those who can't compete on level, heavily regulated playing fields.

Oh bullshit, ignorance drives all deviants, skin color is irrelevant. The fact is you and Dylann Roof have more in common than you will ever admit. Even in the 60s I went to school with all races and had friends that included all of them. We all got the same education form the same teachers, did we all turn out the same, hell no. Some wound up on drugs and destroyed their own lives, others went on to own businesses that did very well. That's because everyone is the sum total of their own decisions, that none were forced to make. That applies to everyone in the US. Just look at people like Herman Cain, Justice Sotomayor, Oprah, and all the minority athletes and movie stars, that rose above their humble beginnings. Using race today as an excuse for personal failure is just pathetic.

We all got the same education form the same teachers, did we all turn out the same, hell no. Some wound up on drugs and destroyed their own lives, others went on to own businesses that did very well. That's because everyone is the sum total of their own decisions, that none were forced to make
Most middle-class families derive a majority of their wealth from their homes. For decades, black families who were as qualified as white families were denied the opportunity to acquire federally insured mortgages. Across multiple generations, that translates into one more giant example of white privilege.

And? Most in my family never owned their homes till later in life. Some rented all their lives. So your multi-generational claim is BS, average people of all races coming out of the great depression took generations to recover, few had anything to pass to the next generation. But once again you are so far off topic it's pathetic.

Do you?

maxresdefault.jpg

You are sub human scum.

You are sub human scum.
170324-james-harris-jackson-white-supremacist-se-6-9p_788beefb21e4c9decf4bc24a09c663a6.fit-760w.jpg

People like you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...l&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Lying, like cutting the point of a post, and then responding to something else, as though you are rebutting the point.

You are a vile liar.

So, find any NUMBERS on the supposed RISE in white supremacy, liar?

At least I'm not in denial
FT_17.09.27_raceAdvantage_demographic.png

Them whatā€™s going on. You have a question about race ask me.. you wonā€™t , because you donā€™t care about race you care about controlling people of color.
What can you tell us about white flight (fright)?
voucher.png

What White Flight Tells Us About School Choice - Think Urbanism

You never actually make the point. Posting a link is not making a point. Not only are you a liar, but you are a bad liar.

That governor should have resigned.
How long before he runs for POTUS?

Really? You want to shit can a good liberal, because of a costume he wore decades ago? lol!!!

"This Is America

How about the Nazis?

And? Most in my family never owned their homes till later in life. Some rented all their lives. So your multi-generational claim is BS, average people of all races coming out of the great depression took generations to recover, few had anything to pass to the next generation. But once again you are so far off topic it's pathetic.

Llibs just say shit. If you call them on it, they will say some other shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back