White supremacy as a placebo effect

White superiority, the belief, has been a self-fulfilling prophecy, not a genetic predisposition. In other words, whites do not perform better economically and academically because they are genetically superior to blacks, but rather, because they BELIEVE that they are.

Entertain the placebo effect...
What an idiotic thread.

BEFORE Colonialism/Placebos..
When Explorers first came upon China/Japan they found, Silk, Porcelain, Gunpowder, a Civil Service System. Astronomical records.
When they first came upon Africa they found ZIP.
Just the the same 50,000 year old Hunter-Gatherers they had evolved FROM.
No written Language, no wheel. just naked hunters

Asians were also Colonialized.. and discriminated against.. including Here.
Many came as Indentured Railway labor just as the blacks were being freed from slavery
The Japanese interned as late as WWII, and their country Nuked. Half the men gone.
How is it they have higher edu and income than us? IQ is how.

Colonialism, though selfish, was a benefit to many/most other people's. Showing/Propelling them Thousands of years forward.
In what century/Millenium would Indians have built a railroad if they were isolated? Parliamentary government?
OTOH, Most colonial euro railways in Africa rotted in the jungle.
It was just too big a jump for those primitive people.

Some freed black slaves, having the benefit of having seen modernity, did go back to Africa and they formed 'Liberia' in 1822.
Liberia's GDP per Capita GDP is $495 per Year.
Discriminated against Afro-Americans make $35,000+ living in the 'oppressive' White infrastructure.

Hardly placebo.
`

What a people achieve is not an indication of their achievement capacities. Take your own race. Why did the white race not achieve 500 years ago what it has achieved today? Has the white man evolved so much genetically, through mutation and natural selection, that now allows the white man to reach the .moon? In other words, is the white mans genetic capacity fundamentally different from the white man 500 years ago? Why did not civilization begin in the cradle of white origin...Europe? At one point in time in human history.....White Europeans were far behind the advances of people living in Mesopotamia and later Egypt. I am not saying these people wee black. I could even entertain you and say those people where white as a Polar Bear. The fact still remain that whites in Europe were far less advanced....DESPITE THEM BEING WHITE. If whiteness afford superiority, in and of itself, then the whites in Europe should have been on par with whites in Mesopotamia and Egypt.....but they were not even close. Again, through induction and deduction, it shows that the level of advancement is not indication of the capacity of advancement because whites in Europe eventually led in the advancement of civilization after once being behind others. Of course, they borrowed from the Greeks and the Greeks borrowed from the Egyptians.

I am in my 50's. I can remember when nearly every long distance race was dominated by white runners. Of course, white scientist has to find a racial reason for this. Hence, they came with the theory that blacks could run faster because they genetically have more fast twitch muscle fibers while whites were more genetically predisposed to have slow twitch muscle fibers which promotes endurance. Fast forward to today and Kenyans and Ethiopians, BLACKS, are dominating all the distance races. Moral of the story.....just because whites dominated the races at one time did not mean that blacks did not have the capacity to do just as well.....once they had the interest and opportunity to do so. Ergo, just because Africans did not achieve technologically what whites did when whites did does not mean Africans do not have the capacity to do so.

White superiority, the belief, has been a self-fulfilling prophecy, not a genetic predisposition. In other words, whites do not perform better economically and academically because they are genetically superior to blacks, but rather, because they BELIEVE that they are.

What an idiotic thread.

When Explorers first came upon China/Japan they found, Silk, Porcelain, Gunpowder, a Civil Service System. Astronomical records.

Many came as Indentured Railway labor just as the blacks were being freed from slavery
The Japanese interned as late as WWII, and their country Nuked. Half the men gone.

Colonialism, though selfish, was a benefit to many/most other people's. Showing/Propelling them Thousands of years forward.
In what century/Millenium would Indians have built a railroad if they were isolated? Parliamentary government?

Some freed black slaves, having the benefit of having seen modernity, did go back to Africa and they formed 'Liberia' in 1822.
Discriminated against Afro-Americans make $35,000+ living in the 'oppressive' White infrastructure.

Hardly placebo.
`

What a people achieve is not an indication of their achievement capacities. Take your own race. Why did the white race not achieve 500 years ago what it has achieved today? Has the white man evolved so much genetically, through mutation and natural selection, that now allows the white man to reach the .moon? In other words, is the white mans genetic capacity fundamentally different from the white man 500 years ago? Why did not civilization begin in the cradle of white origin...Europe? At one point in time in human history.....White Europeans were far behind the advances of people living in Mesopotamia and later Egypt. I am not saying these people wee black. I could even entertain you and say those people where white as a Polar Bear. The fact still remain that whites in Europe were far less advanced....DESPITE THEM BEING WHITE. If whiteness afford superiority, in and of itself, then the whites in Europe should have been on par with whites in Mesopotamia and Egypt.....but they were not even close. Again, through induction and deduction, it shows that the level of advancement is not indication of the capacity of advancement because whites in Europe eventually led in the advancement of civilization after once being behind others. Of course, they borrowed from the Greeks and the Greeks borrowed from the Egyptians.

I am in my 50's. I can remember when nearly every long distance race was dominated by white runners. Of course, white scientist has to find a racial reason for this. Hence, they came with the theory that blacks could run faster because they genetically have more fast twitch muscle fibers while whites were more genetically predisposed to have slow twitch muscle fibers which promotes endurance. Fast forward to today and Kenyans and Ethiopians, BLACKS, are dominating all the distance races. Moral of the story.....just because whites dominated the races at one time did not mean that blacks did not have the capacity to do just as well.....once they had the interest and opportunity to do so. Ergo, just because Africans did not achieve technologically what whites did when whites did does not mean Africans do not have the capacity to do so.

There were some advanced cultures in Europe at the same time as Mesopotamia, such as the Vinca Culture, the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture,the Yamnaya Culture,and so forth.

What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.
`

There were some advanced cultures in Europe at the same time as Mesopotamia, such as the Vinca Culture, the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture,the Yamnaya Culture,and so forth.

Where were the Pyramids of Europe? I do like those tall rocks in a circle....however. That looks pretty advanced.

Last edited:

What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.
`

Where were the Pyramids of Europe? I do like those tall rocks in a circle....however. That looks pretty advanced.

The first metal smelting, and Copper Age was found in the Vinca Culture of Serbia.

We are talking about RACES/BLACK/SUB-Saharan Africa.
(which as I said lived, indeed many still live as they did 50,000 years ago)
We are Not talking the Mixed Race or North African Mediterannean Cultures.
Only 'Afro'-studies buffs try the 'Egypt was Black' Routine.'
And it does not explain the pue Black ****hole of sub-Sahara.

The Romans built the Colliseum and Aqueducts 200o years ago. Ethiopea, with nineteen Unharfnessed major rivers, still have famines despite 19 major rivers that run through it.
sub-Saharans had No wheel, No written language

You lost/Got GUTTED you Moron.

Again:
What an idiotic thread.

No written Language, no wheel. just naked hunters.

Hardly placebo.​

The Romans built the Colliseum and Aqueducts 200o years ago. Ethiopea, with nineteen Unharfnessed major rivers, still have famines despite 19 major rivers that run through it.

Again:
What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.​

Here is what people like you can't reconcile. The human brain has not essentially improved, genetically, in thousands of years. That goes for "white brains", "black brains", "Asian brains". etc. This means that humans 1000 years ago had the mental capacity to accomplish all that humans today have accomplished. They question is, however, why didn't they?

You see, when people say that Africans did not develop written language or have the advances of Europeans or Asians, they erroneously see that as their PROOF that blacks are inferior for if they had the same capacity for intelligence then they would have achieved what Europeans and Asians achieved. However, as I pointed out above, the white mind 1000 years ago had the same capacity of the white mind today, yet whites 1000 years ago are barbarian idiots juxtaposed with contemporary whites. That should not be..... based upon your childish reasoning. In other words, there is no genetic evidence that the white brain has evolved so much, in the last 1000 years, that it accounts for the achievement gap between whites 1000 years ago and today.

Knowledge is advanced by taking the knowledge base passed on from the previous generation and expanding it. That is why white 1000 years ago did not accomplish what whites today have accomplished, despite having the same mental capacities. They did not inherit the knowledge base to start with like current whites. Historically, the knowledge base got passed on through trade and people traveling from one place to the next and taking what they learn in other places and bringing it back to their lands. Its not like thousands of people invented gun powder. Likely one person discovered it or came upon it by accident and the knowledge got passed on to others and through trade other culture, like Europeans, came into the knowledge and used it for warfare. Essentially Western Civilization inherited the knowledge base of the Romans who inherited the knowledge base of the Greeks, who inherited the knowledge base of the Egyptians.

Here is another question for those with childish reasoning. Since Egypt was once the most advanced civilization on the planet.....that must mean they they were racially superior. Hence, why have not the Egyptians maintained their technical and engineering domination today? I mean, based upon childish reasoning, being on top or doing something before others have even thought of it means your race and culture is SUPERIOR genetically. How does a people who were once racially superior loose it? Why are not the Italians/Romans.....leading the world today? They were once on top.

You have the intellect of a child....or a racist.......maybe you are a racist child. Like I said before, I will argue that Egyptians were white as Polar Bears. None of that changes anything. Not have achieved something IS NOT proof that a person or people or race does not have equal capacity to achieve it as those persons peoples or races who have!

Last edited:

What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.
`

I agree with you but we know the truth and just need to not sugarcoat. Blacks were just as civilized and advanced as whites if not more so when they decided to do what they did.

Again:
What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.​

Here is what people like you can't reconcile. The human brain has not essentially improved, genetically, in thousands of years. That goes for "white brains", "black brains", "Asian brains". etc. This means that humans 1000 years ago had the mental capacity to accomplish all that humans today have accomplished. They question is, however, why didn't they?

You see, when people say that Africans did not develop written language or have the advances of Europeans or Asians, they erroneously see that as their PROOF that blacks are inferior for if they had the same capacity for intelligence then they would have achieved what Europeans and Asians achieved. However, as I pointed out above, the white mind 1000 years ago had the same capacity of the white mind today, yet whites 1000 years ago are barbarian idiots juxtaposed with contemporary whites. That should not be..... based upon your childish reasoning. In other words, there is no genetic evidence that the white brain has evolved so much, in the last 1000 years, that it accounts for the achievement gap between whites 1000 years ago and today.

Knowledge is advanced by taking the knowledge base passed on from the previous generation and expanding it. That is why white 1000 years ago did not accomplish what whites today have accomplished, despite having the same mental capacities. They did not inherit the knowledge base to start with like current whites. Historically, the knowledge base got passed on through trade and people traveling from one place to the next and taking what they learn in other places and bringing it back to their lands. Its not like thousands of people invented gun powder. Likely one person discovered it or came upon it by accident and the knowledge got passed on to others and through trade other culture, like Europeans, came into the knowledge and used it for warfare. Essentially Western Civilization inherited the knowledge base of the Romans who inherited the knowledge base of the Greeks, who inherited the knowledge base of the Egyptians.

Here is another question for those with childish reasoning. Since Egypt was once the most advanced civilization on the planet.....that must mean they they were racially superior. Hence, why have not the Egyptians maintained their technical and engineering domination today? I mean, based upon childish reasoning, being on top or doing something before others have even thought of it means your race and culture is SUPERIOR genetically. How does a people who were once racially superior loose it? Why are not the Italians/Romans.....leading the world today? They were once on top.

You have the intellect of a child....or a racist.......maybe you are a racist child. Like I said before, I will argue that Egyptians were white as Polar Bears. None of that changes anything. Not have achieved something IS NOT proof that a person or people or race does not have equal capacity to achieve it as those persons peoples or races who have!

Amen! Powerful stuff as Marc would say.

Blacks themselves seem to feel inferior.
Thats why its always someone elses fault. Thats why they always want special rights

What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.
`

I agree with you but we know the truth and just need to not sugarcoat. Blacks were just as civilized and advanced as whites if not more so when they decided to do what they did.

For Sure!!! I just wanted to demonstrate that their argument/reasoning on racial supremacy is untenable and erroneous EVEN if it is based upon the false narrative that Africans had no civilization or advancement. Even if all that were true, and its not, their argument is still illogical.

Thats why its always someone elses fault. Thats why they always want special rights

Seems to me whites are the ones with the insecurity. History shows us who is at fault. So explain to me these special rights blacks want. Because I'm black and all I see is that we ask to be treated the exact same as whites and I mean exactly the same.

Yeah....probably for the same reason some of us call each other the N word. Cultural conditioning of 300 plus years of living under the doctrine of white supremacy. Speaking it into existence.

Seems to me whites are the ones with the insecurity. History shows us who is at fault. So explain to me these special rights blacks want. Because I'm black and all I see is that we ask to be treated the exact same as whites and I mean exactly the same.
Read your post. Insecurity.

What an idiotic thread.

Hardly placebo.
`

For Sure!!! I just wanted to demonstrate that their argument/reasoning on racial supremacy is untenable and erroneous EVEN if it is based upon the false narrative that Africans had no civilization or advancement. Even if all that were true, and its not, their argument is still illogical.

I'm just going to say to you my brother that was an excellent destruction of an ignorant racist.

Yeah....probably for the same reason some of us call each other the N word. Cultural conditioning of 300 plus years of living under the doctrine of white supremacy. Speaking it into existence.
oh please. Oppression is human nature seems like. You arent the only oppressed people.
Grow up.

Nah. You were asked to show me the special rights backs want. You can't therefore you want to try talking stupid.

oh please. Oppression is human nature seems like. You arent the only oppressed people.
Grow up.

I think you are the one who needs to grow up.

Nah. You were asked to show me the special rights backs want. You can't therefore you want to try talking stupid.
you say i was wrong and then blame someone else. You lost already.

Grow up.

I think you are the one who needs to grow up.
"wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh we have hardships like every other group of people on the planet but we are special wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Grow up.

Yeah....you are probably right. Oppression may be part of human nature but here is the thing. Whites have oppressed whites....to no net gain for the white race. Blacks have oppressed blacks.....to no net gain for the blacks race. However, whites have oppressed blacks....to the net gain of whites and net loss to blacks without an offsetting black oppressing of white. This explains racial inequality in the US.

Keep in mind why your ancestors had to FLEE their all white world and go where no whites lived. Your oppression of each other did not lift up the whole of white people....only your oppression of non whites did....who did not oppress you back to balance the impact economically.

Forum List

Back