White supremacy and old fashioned fairy tales.

In the country there are a few groups that are not only into white power but they want to be sovereign citizens like the cops.

White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1977
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks commit sexual assault/crimes/etc at much higher rates
You’re comparing white supremasists to blacks? Is that a joke?
obviously/factually/etc blacks are more of a threat/problem
WS committed less than 5 murders per year--while blacks commit over 3000
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita than whites
crime also/etc
what don't you understand about simple 4th grade math?
Haha, you are hilarious if you really think that comparing white supremasists to an entire race is a fair comparison.
5 per year compared to 3000
hate crimes at TWICE the rate
obviously blacks are worse---
unless you think murder is ok??!!!
hahahahahahahah
If you think it’s funny and smart to stereotype a race of people based solely on two stats and without considering dozens of other criteria then you go right ahead but don’t think you are fooling anybody or proving any kind of substantive point. You sound like a fool.

white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1977
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks commit sexual assault/crimes/etc at much higher rates
crime also/etc
Haha, you are hilarious if you really think that comparing white supremasists to an entire race is a fair comparison.
hahahahahahahah
If you think it’s funny and smart to stereotype a race of people based solely on two stats and without considering dozens of other criteria then you go right ahead but don’t think you are fooling anybody or proving any kind of substantive point. You sound like a fool.
you are like a DD [ destroyer ] battling with the BBs [ battleships ] Big Boys
stay out of the fight and you won't get pounded
here, so even you people that didn't get through 4th grade will unerstand:
WS murder 5 people every YEAR
blacks murder 8 people every DAY---DAY
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
so explain how WS are so much more evil than blacks

YOU stereotype people--now you are a hypocrite

funny???!! I give facts/stats/truth--YOU are the one babbling without any facts/stats/etc--your posts are the funny ones

Last edited:
Many around here were empowered after the Michael Brown riots and felt they should speak their mind. I guess to prove the rioters were correct, even if the riots themselves were a mistake.

Hello, Toranado. In your opinion is the late Michael Brown much like the late Freddie Gray and Eric Garner, in that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN all three men experienced America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Am_I_Racist, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray.jpg

crime also/etc
hahahahahahahah

funny???!! I give facts/stats/truth--YOU are the one babbling without any facts/stats/etc--your posts are the funny ones
You want to play with facts then let’s do that. According to the FBI’s stats for 2016. 4900 blacks were arrested for murder that’s 13 a day not 8. Whites had 4200 arrrets for murder, that’s 11 a day. Let’s look at rape. Whites had 12,500 arrests and blacks had 5,500, half as much. So I guess blacks get the murder award and whites get the raper award. But all this stereotyping is pointless as race is one of many factors that should be compared. What exactly are you trying to prove?

Many around here were empowered after the Michael Brown riots and felt they should speak their mind. I guess to prove the rioters were correct, even if the riots themselves were a mistake.

Hello, Toranado. In your opinion is the late Michael Brown much like the late Freddie Gray and Eric Garner, in that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN all three men experienced America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

I THINK Michael was from a split family but that hardly makes him special, if its true. That's all I really know. At one point a few years back I had an opinion on the shooting. I think it was the cop screwed up royally and so did Mr. Brown. Did officer Wilson deserve to go to jail? I thought it was close and worth a trial but I could see it both ways but the prosecuting attorney was part of the old boys club so I doubt he tried very hard. That speech he gave on tv seemed to be either politically motivated to get him the white vote or an indication he didn't try very hard.

Now before anyone accuses me of being racist or something, its just the way I saw it. There was/is very much racism around town and the whole situation sucked.

I think it was the cop screwed up royally and so did Mr. Brown. Did officer Wilson deserve to go to jail? I thought it was close and worth a trial but I could see it both ways but the prosecuting attorney was part of the old boys club so I doubt he tried very hard.

Hello, Toronado. According to President Obama's DOJ, witnesses lied about the circumstances under which Officer Wilson used DPF.

Justice Dept. concludes that no, Michael Brown’s hands probably were not up

My friend, I am not going to discuss individual cases of racism or alleged police brutality.

My focus is educating my American neighbors about MEDICAL EVIDENCE explaining WHY far too many
perfectly healthy American newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled teen and adults embracing SELF HATE, as well as largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors!

gang members OPRAH.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
Peace.

crime also/etc
hahahahahahahah

You want to play with facts then let’s do that. According to the FBI’s stats for 2016. 4900 blacks were arrested for murder that’s 13 a day not 8. Whites had 4200 arrrets for murder, that’s 11 a day. Let’s look at rape. Whites had 12,500 arrests and blacks had 5,500, half as much. So I guess blacks get the murder award and whites get the raper award. But all this stereotyping is pointless as race is one of many factors that should be compared. What exactly are you trying to prove?
Compared to the national average, the homicide rate was 54% lower for whites, 14% lower for Hispanics, and 267% higher for blacks. Put another way, the homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.
Last year, President Obama highlighted the importance of this issue. He said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that's crazy. That is crazy." Actually, it's worse than that. According to the CDC, homicide is the #1 cause of death for African-Americans in all age groups from 15 to 34 (i.e., 15 to 19, 20 to 24, and 25 to 34).
20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races
you keep proving yourself to be below a rookie
that's part of the black problem--not acknowledging the problem
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average | American Council on Science and Health
etc etc

crime also/etc
hahahahahahahah

everyone with a brain knows blacks commit murder at much higher rates
everyone here can see your posts
your making yourself look worse by trying to argue it

hahahahahahahah

Ok so now you are talking about rates, nice shift, you’re getting closer to using better stats for analysis. Yes blacks have a higher murder rate than other groups. But you were comparing the number of murders that a tiny subportion of whites committed vs. an entire race of people, that was just idiotic.

hahahahahahahah

Ok so now you are talking about rates, nice shift, you’re getting closer to using better stats for analysis. Yes blacks have a higher murder rate than other groups. But you were comparing the number of murders that a tiny subportion of whites committed vs. an entire race of people, that was just idiotic.
you don't get it do you??
not many people get it or want to believe it because they are racist
NO--no shift at all!!
here--for all the dummbshit blacks/black-lib racists
.....BLACKS ARE MUCH --MUCH --MUCH--MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY ANOTHER BLACK THAN A WS or COP
BLM is dumbshit
all the riots/protests against cops are dumbshit

Cops are much more likely to be shot by a black than vice versa
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

the OP is correct--white supremacists/etc are irrelevant!

NO--no shift at all!!
.....BLACKS ARE MUCH --MUCH --MUCH--MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY ANOTHER BLACK THAN A WS or COP
BLM is dumbshit

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Most homicides/murders are intra racial. So wjotes are far more likely to be murdered by other whites.

And, you are wrong. From 1980 through 2013, 51% of officers killed, were killed by whites.

Since you fancy yourself to be so proficient at statistics, look it up.

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

Most homicides/murders are intra racial. So wjotes are far more likely to be murdered by other whites.

And, you are wrong. From 1980 through 2013, 51% of officers killed, were killed by whites.

sorry --the link is right there buddy pal
intra-racial----so???what's your point
the black race are breeding criminals
the murder rate is not 2 or 3 times higher--but 4!!!!
you don't get it either and I HIGHLIGHTED/enlarged it!!!!!!
blacks murder many blacks everyday
cops and WS murder blacks how much??
1, 3, 5 every year??? maybe!!!!

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

No. I get it perfectly.

All races murder those of their own race at a higher rate than they murder others....period.

And...you glossed over the fact that the majority of police officers are murdered by white people.

Your logic is in need of repair.

Other than this board, CNN and BSNBC I NEVER hear about this mythical nemisis.
Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?
Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
They were chanting “Jews will not replace us!”.

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

And you continue with the deflection nice. I don’t blame you

There are more Farrakhan supporters than kkk members. Facts

There are more members of the Jedi Church than there are KKK members.

I'll also note that no GOP leaders get on a stage with David Duke, but bunches of Dems get on stages with Farrakhan, including Obabble.

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

No. I get it perfectly.

All races murder those of their own race at a higher rate than they murder others....period.

And...you glossed over the fact that the majority of police officers are murdered by white people.

you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
....you must be racist/dumb/all/etc if you don't see the difference in the amount = WS are irrelevant
..so it's not that bad when blacks murder blacks???!!??
YOUR logic is not logic

NO--no shift at all!!
BLM is dumbshit

No. I get it perfectly.

you failed 4th grade
WS 5 per year
blacks 8 per day
....you must be racist/dumb/all/etc if you don't see the difference in the amount = WS are irrelevant
..so it's not that bad when blacks murder blacks???!!??
YOUR logic is not logic

You are beyond a doubt either learning impaired or retarded, which is not surprising being that you cannot even compose an intelligent sentence.

What the hell is "WS"? Can't you spell?

Anyone being murdered is always bad, you damn fool. But ALL races are murdered at a higher rate by their own race than by others, and police officers are more likely to be killed by whites than blacks, which you keep ignoring.

Forum List

Back